Happiness

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jaejoong stared at the woman in front of him, sitting comfortably in the couch.

 

 

"You're here because?"-He ask with a bored tone.

 

 

"Won't you greet me warmly? We haven't seen each other for years!"-The woman said and cross her arms in her chest.

 

 

"Not interested."-Jaejoong said as he turn his back on her. The woman stood from the couch and in just a swift seconds, she was in front of him. Jaejoong stop and stared at the woman coldly. She put her hands on his chest and caress and give him her most seductive smile.

 

 

"Don't you miss my body?'-She ask. Oh! How she misses his roughness on bed!

 

 

"Get out of my way."-Jaejoong said. The woman put her finger in his chest and trace a circle.

 

 

"What if you skip your job today and join me in my bed."-She said, kissing his neck. Jaejoong close his eyes and sigh.

 

 

"I'll give you 5 seconds to get out of my house, or you'll know what will happen. Chaerin."-HE said. The woman stiffened and walk meters away from him.

 

 

 

"Well, maybe the news is true, eh? You found Luna."-She said.

 

 

"None of you business."-He said. Chaerin smirk.

 

 

"I see. So from now on, you won't me? Is your thirst in s*x are satisfied now? Maybe finding your mate can be that fulfilling to the Prince like you who is always in heat."-She said. Jaejoong just stared at the woman. He then walk pass to her.

 

 

"My Prince, I would like to meet the Maiden that satisfy you."-She said. Jaejoong stop.

 

 

 

"Don't go anywhere near her."-He said with a warning tone and walk out of the place.

 

 

 

Chaerin smirk. She thought Luna was just a story. The Maiden that holds the Prince heart many decades ago. But when she heard the news about this certain woman that is said to be Luna's reincarnation, she becomes curious of what she is like. Especially now that she saw how the Prince react. Every Yokai men are always in heat, and the Prince is not different to them and she is the only female Yokai who is the most constant partner for him. Damn! He is the one who chooses her for that job, to satisfy his thirst and released his heat. She can still remember their last activity before she left. That damn Prince is a monster in bed, but the only thing is, he won't let anyone kiss him.

 

 

 

"Maybe a little visit won't harm."-She said as she walk out of the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**************************************************

 

 

 

"Miss Park?"-Sandara turn to see who called her. A beautiful lady with a cat-ye-like is smiling at her. The woman is wearing a pencil cut black dress that hugs her body showing her curves.

 

 

"Y-Yes?"-I said as I stared at her. The woman smiles at me sweetly. She looks friendly but there is something in her that telling me to walk away.

 

 

"Your a true beauty."-She said. I blush. Hearing a compliment from a beautiful woman.

 

 

"T-thank you..."-I said shyly.

 

 

"But I wonder..."-She said then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter