Same Place

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Sir." Jaejoong turn his head to Jeonghan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Lee ask if he could make an appointment with you."-He said. Jaejoong only wave his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay."-He said and bow before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He stared at the window glass, it's raining, memories flooded in his mind. She doesn't like rain. A small smile comes to his lips remembering her, her voice, her smiles. He closes his eyes and massage his temple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir."-He open his eyes and look at the man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The car is ready."- Jaejoong nodded and stood. They will take the private elevator of the hotel that he always use. He hated crowd, he avoided it if necessary. Jeonghan stop walking and took his phone. He look at Jaejoong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry sir, but we need to use the other elevator. The Private Elevator is been under maintenance."-Jeonghan said. Jaejoong raise an eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How come it will be? It is only use by us?"-He said. Jeonghan bow his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Sir, but I don't really know."-He said. Jaejoong just shook his head and walk towards the elevator. Jeonghan just follow him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================





 

"Yah! Are you sure this is the building?"-I said as I look up. My god, I know that Bom's parents are rich, but I didn't know that they can afford a unit in this building. We are here now at Bom's new unit where we will share the place, She broke the news to me last night after we went to the bar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

"I'm tireedddddd!"-Bom said as she roll herself in the bed. Dara just shook her head.








 

"How can you be not tired? You dance like there is no tomorrow."-Dara said and sit in the bed. When Bom finally decides to go home, she offer Dara to stay in their house since 'She would feel lonely and bored' because her parents went out. Dara agree since it's a bit late and she don't have plans on walking in the street wearing the dress.



 

"You know, I plan on having my own place"-Bom said still laying on the bed. I look at her. Bom is planning to have her own place. A condo unit of apartment perhaps, she planned it long time ago and it's hard to convince her parents since she is only child.



 

"I thought your parents didn't agreed to that idea?"-I said. She smile and sit on her bed.





 

"Ha! Guess what!!? I actually convince them to buy me a unit!!"-She said happily. I smile at her. I really think that Bom is not fit on having her own place, I mean living on her own, she didn't even know how to take care of herself and even clean her own room!.







 

"Bom, are you actually serious about living on your own? I mean, you don't even know how to cook right?"-I said as I flop on the bed. 




 

"Nah.. I can eat take outs and instant foods.."-She said.

 

"But it will not be that healthy."-I said.




 

"I can always borrow some maids in our house.."-She said.








 

"It's like you don't leave the house."-I said.





 

"Aist.. Nonsense Park Sandara! I don't need to think about thing, besides, you can cook right?"-She said and look at me smilling.











 

"Yeah.. so? that's not even the issue---"-I cut my words when I realize something.. My eyes widen at the realization. She smile at me brightly.





 

"Yes, you see, my pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter