Heartbeat

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Dara stir in her sleep, she felt a bit light headed, her head throb and it . She tried to open her eyes surprise to see an unfamiliar place. Gray walls, very dark theme.



 

She slowly sit and realize that she is lying on a soft couch, place is very foreign to her, unfamiliar, she was curious as to what she is doing here, how come she ended up in this place when she last remember is sitting in the lounge filling up a form and---
then she remember, the weird man, the chaos, the gun, her dying,then blank.




 

She started to panic, breathing become hard, 


 

Is she dead? Is this another world? how come this place look so... off, she thought that heaven would be all white? Is she in hell then? 






 

She abruptly stand and felt dizzy,she again sit in the couch.







 

"I can see that you are awake."





 

She turn her head to see who it is and saw a familiar face.






 

" Why I am here?" She ask him. Dara sit properly, still dizzy because of what happen. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Park, it's good that you are finally awake."-Jeonghan said, he help her sit properly and handed her a glass of water.

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Kim brought here after what happened downstairs, you lost consciousness after the hostage taking."-He said. Dara nodded and massage her temple.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you hurt somewhere Ms. Park? I'll call the hotel doctor to check on you if you want.?"-He said. Dara just shook her head.

 

 

 

 

 

"No, I'm fine, maybe I'm just a bit shock about what happened."-Dara said as she drink the water in the glass.

 

 

 

 

 

"The police are now investigating about the incident."-He said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I see, so, uhm... maybe I need to go now."-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No! Well, Ms. Park, you see, Mr. Kim just went somewhere and be back, he said that you wait for him."-Jeonghan said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well.. uhm Mister.."

 

 

 

 

"Jeonghan. I'm Jeonghan, Mr. Kim's personal assistant."-He said,

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, well, Mr. Jeonghan, You see. This day had been tough for me and I am bit shock. And I don't think that I can face Mr. Kim with a 100% ability to answer his questions and finish the interview."-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please, Ms. Park, stay here and just wait for Mr. Kim, he will get mad if he come back and you're not here."-He said. Dara just give him a small smile and nodded. The poor thing looks terrified while saying those words. She can't think anything important reason why the hell she needs to wait for Mr. Kim.

 

 

 

 

 

*************************

 

 

 

"Talk." - The man lean on the wall while staring at the woman.

 

 

 

 

 

"Such in hurry my lord?"-The woman said and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't have all the time in the world."-He said.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter