The day

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You can do it Sandara!!"-She said to herself in front of the mirror while fixing her hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Park Sandara! Come on, you will be late!"-Bom shouted. Sandara breath deeply. She is schedule for an interview to Liberty Group of Companies  today and she can't help but feel excited at the same time nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh!! you really look pretty at that dress Park Sandara!!"-Bom said. She wears her favorite simple knee length white dress, partnered with black cardigan.  Bom insist that she would by her a formal dress for the interview, but she said that she want to wear this one, it's her lucky charm, every time that she wear this dress, good things  happens.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm nervous Bommie"-She said and bit her lower lip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't be! You're beautiful and smart, they will like you"-Bom said. She smiles at her friend, she is her number 1 fan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok, come on pretty woman, let's get going!!"-Bom said and walk towards the door, Sandara follows her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara stared at the huge building in front of her, it makes her feel nervous. She step in the door automatically open. She walk to the receptionist who greeted her with a bright smile. She was shock when she saw a familiar face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! It's you Park Sandara!"-The beautiful receptionist said. Sandara look at woman and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's Hye-sun!"-The woman said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah yes, sorry that I forgot your name.."-Sandara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's alright, Well, why are you hear then?"-Hye Sun ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh."-Sandara show Hye-sun her interview invitation. Hye-sun took it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah! An interview, of course, well, can fill it out first?"-Hye-sun ask and gave a fill up for for Sandara. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You can sit there while you fill it up."-Hye-sun said and pointed on a vacant area. Sandara thank her and walk towards the vacant seat. She was reading the form and didn't see the woman walking in front of her, she bump into her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"O MY GHAD!"-The woman shouted as the papers in her hands spread to the air. Sandara was surprise and step back not knowing that there is someone behind her. Surprise again by the person behind her, she tried to avoid it but trip reason for her to off balance, she was  expect to hit the floor but a strong arms catch her and help her, Sandara turn her gaze to the stranger and her eyes was met by a familiar set of eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes is too familiar yet she can't figure out where or when she saw this. Her heart pounded hard, her mind is in haze. It feels li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter