[1] A thousand years

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stares at the lights below the building that where he is. He saw almost all the changes that happen to this place many years ago. A beautiful scenery thatbis captivating, catchy. It covers the true face of the place.

 

He sip the liquid on his glass and stare at the sky, sorrounded by dark clouds, covering the stars but lit by the moon. The moon, just every night, same as before, the beautiful full moon. How many times did he look at this moon?
How many full moon did he see?
How long do he have to wait?



 

He shook his head and smile bitterly. How it is? Maybe a lifetime? Did he have to wait this long? Did he have to wait longer? To finally find her? Be with her?

 

He walk towards the table, he opens the drawer. He took the most valued thing that he posses, he gives it with longing look. The color pink pendant gives him the warm feeling.





 

"When I will be with you again...?"
He is always asking that, from the first day that she's gone until this day... and maybe to the following. He's waiting a thousand years, a hundred full moon and an eternity, but still, there is no hope. He gave a last look at the necklace and put it back to the safe place that it belongs, walk to the glass window to look at the moon again wishing to see the face that he is longing... wishing to see her warm smile, to feel her in his arms again...






 

"Luna..."





 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

She runs, runs for her life, her dear, dear life. She never dare to look back, No! Never, she doesn't want to see the monster that after her.



 

'Is it really a monster?' A voice asked.




 

She really doesn't know, she's not sure.






 

'Why are you running from it?' Another question from the voice.





 

She don't even know why.. she slow down, until she stop running.







 

"Why don't have to run?"-She asked herself.




 

She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter