Almost

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ughhh!!"-Dara exclaimed as her bottom hit the hard floor of the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay Miss?"-The man said as he offer his hand on me. I look up and see a familiar face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ehh!! Dara right?"-He said as he smiles at me. Dara lifted her head to look at the familiar voice and her eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ow.. it's.. you.."-She said and tilted her head. She knows him but she can't remember his name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eh? tsk.. you don't know remember my name? What a shame on me.."-The man said and help her stand. Sandara fix herself and look at the man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's Kwon Jiyong."-The man said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah!! Sorry that I forgot your name! It's actually my habit forgetting names"-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay, well, why are you here anyways?"-He ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo!! Sandara! You clumsy vixen!"-They both turn to see Bom running towards them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Boomie, I'm okay."-She said. Bom pout and look at the man Sandara is talking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And who is this cute guys huh?"-She ask giving Jiyong a cute-twinkling eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, it's Kwon Jiyong."-Jiyong said offering his hand to Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What a handsome name for a handsome guy eh.. The name is Park BOM."-Bom said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you both related?"-Jiyong ask. Bom shook her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah.. but we're bestfriends."-She said and smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I see, well, are you both have a unit in here?"-He ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, my parents just recently bought a unit in here."-Bom said

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, that's good then.. I have a unit in here."-Jiyong said, he turn his attention in a direction and then smile.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter