Capture

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That should be me!!"- The woman scream, she throw the glass on the wall. She can't imagine how can her plan be ruined! She plan everything well!! But everything gone wrong because of that Girl!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong chuckle, seeing this woman's frustration makes him a bit happy. He glance at the pictures that is scattered all around the room. He stared at the petite woman that is smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not funny!"-The woman shouted at him. Jiyong look at the frustrated woman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It is for me, you look like you can eat that girl whole."-He said while smirking. The woman gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She should not be in my way! She shouldn't be in this world in the first place! If not because of my stupid brother!"-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then what's your plan?"-Jiyong ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She should be gone."-She said. Jiyong stared at the woman intently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't you dare hurt her."-He said coldly. The woman smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You still have that stupid feelings for her?  Huh, I gave you the chance to take that girl away but you failed!, it's my turn to now."-She said. Jiyong stared coldly at the woman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you hurt her, I won't hesitate to kill you."-He said and walk out of the room. The woman stared at his retreating back and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pathetic."-She said. She then stared at the picture on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You will pay for all of this.."-She said and crumple the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*************

 

 

"Y-You! It's you again!"-Dara said as she pointed at the man in front of them. Hyesun stood and bow to the man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's good to see you Mr. Kim!"-Hyesun cheerfully greet him. Dara saw Jaejoong glance at the woman beside her. Hyesun then stared back at him and smile. Jaejoong just nod at her then glance at Dara. She look away because she still remember what happened. Jaejoong walk towards her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter