Kim Jaejoong

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jaejoong.

A tall man looked at the night sky, there full of stars.

 

 

 

 

"Sir, they are now ready."-A lean-long hair guy said as he enter the room. The other face him and nod.

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Lee expect us this night, Sir."-He added.

 

 

 

 

"Jeonghan."-The tall man said.

 

 

 

 

"Yes sir?"-He ask.

 

 

 

 

"Does it matter if we didn't meet him?"-He ask.

 

 

 

 

"Well, uhm.. Sir, He said that it is very important."

 

 

 

 

"Tss. That human, what he think he is?."-Jeonghan turn his attention to the other man that is standing in the dark.

 

 

 

 

"Humans are just weak creature who doesn't even know the true face of life."-He said.

 

 

 

 

"Junsu."-The first man said. The other man just shook his head and stop talking.

 

 

 

 

"Jeonghan, we are going now."-He said and grab his coat.

 

 

 

 

"You shouldn't let a human command you Jae."-Junsu said. Jae stop on his track and turn his head to Junsu.

 

 

 

 

"I am not."-He said and continue to walk. Jeonghan bow and follow Jae outside. He look at the back of his Master.

 

 

 

 

He is serving this man many years. He was once a street child, abandoned by his parents and become a street child. He became a criminal, learned many bad things to be able to live in the world, until one day, he met Jaejoong. Jaejoong gave him a new life that he never expect to have andnow, here he is now, being Jaejoong's personal assistant and right hand, he promise to serve Jaejoong with all his might to get back.

 

 

 

 

"Sir, we will meet Mr. Lee at the 2nd street, in *** Bar, he reserve a VIP room for us."-Jeonghan said as he drive the car.

 

 

 

 

 

"Too crowded place."-Jaejoong said.

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Lee will arrange it, he said that we will go to the secret door."-He said. Jaejoong nod.

 

 

 

 

He knows that Jaejoong is not fond of crowded places. In many years that he serve Jaejoong, he knows everything about him, from his name to his dark secrets. He still remember when the first time that he found out about his true identity. He was 11 years old when he is walking around the mansion when he accidentally walk to Jaejoong's room, he doesn't know why his body move in its own and found his self in front of the room and peeking. At first, he doesn't see anything, he slightly open the door to see more, curious of what is inside the room, since Jaejoong doesn't letanyone enter his room, and see nothing. Nothing, except for a huge chair that he always see in TV, just like a throne of a king. He look inside and no one is there, he then slowly enter the room. It was huge andempty, it felt old and lonely but he felt weird, like there was someone is looking in every move he makes. He was about to turn and walk out when a force push him in the wall and someone is gripping his neck. Red deadly eyes is looking at him.

 

 

 

 

His eyes widen, scared at this creature.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?"-the creature said. It's a very familiar voice,the voice of his savior.

 

 

 

 

 

"S-Sir?"-He said. Scared that he might not be the one.

 

 

 

 

"I told you to stay away from this room."-Jaejoong said and grip his neck tightly causing for him to breath hard.

 

 

 

 

"I-I'm sorry Sir."-He said.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter