Park Sandara

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Sandara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-yah~"-I look at my friend and sigh.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Bommie, I don't want to go there."-I said and turn my attention to my book.

 

 

 

"Aigoo!! fine. be that boring book worm!"-She said.

 

 

 

"Aist.. I'm not a book worm, I am just preparing for the exams."- I said.

 

 

 

 

"Preparing? Exam? Sandara! Exam will be next week! NEXT WEEK! you have plenty of time! We should enjoy first."-She said.

 

 

 

 

"Exactly. Next week, so, we better review our notes now, besides, the last time you tell me that, you failed in the exam."-I said as I shook my head.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya! that was a month ago,"-She said. "...come on, I really want to have fun this time, you know how broken I am."-She added and give me a sad-puppy face.

 

 

 

 

I sigh. Bommie or Park Bom, is my friend since I was a freshman, she's a bit loud, nagger and pushy, but she is a good friend that you can always count on when you need her. Last week, she just got dump by her boyfriend Siwon in an unknown reason.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine, but promise me that you won't got wasted and we will be go home early."-I said in defeat. Her face lit and give me a wide smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"I knew you love me and won't let me down!"-She said and hug me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh! Bommie, I can't breath, let go."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oops!! Sorry!!."-She said. "..I will wait for you on my house then?"-She ask me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course, as always."-I said.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, then, I'll go. I'll buy a new dress."-She said and wave at me before walking away. I just shook my head and continue what I am doing.

 

 

 

 

 

I am Park Sandara. 19 years old and still a student in Business Management. I should take my studies seriously because I am one of this schools scholar, I have to maintain my grades.

 

 

 

 

 

I look at the school field and watch the students do their own business, I smile. I am not like them, why? Because I am an orphan, I grew up in an orphanage until I reach 16, the head of the orphanage is too kind to fund my studies in high school, after that, they said that I should learn how to support myself since that orphanage can't support me in college. And now, here I am, with the help of the head of the orphanage, I became one of the schools scholar.

 

 

 

 

 

I live in a small apartment near the school and support myself by doing part time jobs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Park!"-I turn my gaze to the voice and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Lee,"-I said. He walk towards me and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought that you're with the other Park."-He said. He is referring to Bommie, since we have the same surname.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, Bommie needs to spend money again, and I'm not a fan of it."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah.. I see, well, I just thought that you might be interested in this.."-He said and grab something from his pocket.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah! Found it!"-He said and show me a paper.

 

 

 

 

 

"What it is?"-I ask and open the paper. My eyes widen and look at him. He smiles at me.

 

 

 

 

 

"OMG! Lee Donghae!"-I said and hug him.

 

 

 

 

 

"I knew that you will like it."-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

"No! I love it!"-I said and look at the paper again. Lee Donghae is one of my friends here in University, he's one of the most popular here, just like Bommie, but he seems to not care about it and very friendly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How you got this?"-I ask.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm... let's just say that I use my connections."-He said smiling. I just shook my head. Donghae's family is rich and has some important connections in business world.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure that you're giving me this? I mean, this a interview letter to one of the biggest company in Korea?."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah.. it's okay, just promise me that you will make yourself look stupid."-He said and grin. I slap his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kidding, well, just do your best there, I'm sure that you're gonna pass that."-He said. I smile and hug him again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you."-I said and look at the Interview letter.

 

 

 

 

LIBERTY GROUP OF COMPANIES.

 

 

 

 

 

It is written in the paper, it is one of the most known company here in Korea. Many interns and students dream of having a job in here but just few got luck to appoint an interview. Since I enter college, I dreamed to be part of this company and this dream will a step ahead for me.

****

"Yah! Bommie, why are you wearing that?!"- I said and pointed at her dress. She look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong with my dress?"-She ask and twirl around. "...It's perfect!"-She added.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is that really a dress?, My Ghad Bom, it shows everything!"-I said and walk towards Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

"My Ghad Dara! this is called fashion."-She said and walk towards her closet.

 

 

 

 

 

"And this one looks cute on you!"-She said and show me a black mini dress. My eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

 

"No way!"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on, it's just a cute dress Dara!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Cute dress!? That is too...uhm... revealing!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah! It's just normal for woman who is going to a Bar and dance!"

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter