Memories Part 1

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He can still remember, clear as the water flowing on the river, the memories that keeps repeating on his mind, up until now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the midst of  exploring the forest when he was still a young Kitsune, very cleaver and curious about the world. Nothing means to him except for playing around the forest, eating and having his fun. But in a one cold night he finds something that he didn't expect to be the reason of all his reasons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji-o, the young Kitsune from the North, heir of Kitsune Clan of the North is bored of their  land decides to sneak into other land. To the land of east. He is more curious of human life there, there are many stories that human life in east is really different to the human life in their land for the Lord of the that land never harm any of those low humans. There are rumors that the Lord of the east mated to a mortal woman and have a offspring who is half demon-half mortal but there no proof of it. The Kitsune wants to see it for himself, so he decided to go to the East land, disguise as a young merchant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji-o walk along with the mortal in a place they called Market. He hiss in disgust, he hates the smell of humans!!  But still, he walk towards the end of the market where he found a small village that is in the stories where said the Lord of the East Human mate lives. The village is surrounded by  trees that make it look small, there are plenty of small children that is running in the street, the men are busy in their farm, the women are doing the house chores.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm...."-Ji-o turn his attention to the little girl that is now in front of him. He stared at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mister, you look strange."-She said as she pointed on the man in front of her. Ji-o tilt his head and smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You more look strange than I am."-He said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're dirty and smells bad."-He said. The girls lips form into a thin line, eyes become slightly misty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're mean!!"-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"As you are, it's not a good talking to a stranger that he seems strange."-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But you're strange!!!"-The girl shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luna!!!"- Ji-o turn his head to where the voice is, there, running a woman maybe about her 30's. Maybe she is the mother of the child for she looks the same as her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Mother!!"-The child said as she rush to her mothers side. The woman is thin and pale with long black hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for what my child's word, Sir."-The woman said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But Mother---!!"-The child whine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop Luna, it is not polite to talk to someone like that."-The woman said. The child bit her lower lip and bow her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You should teach her the right ways of manner ."-Ji-o said. The woman bow her head and say sorry, then left pulling her child with her. Ji-o just shook his head, the low mortals are very disgusting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******************

 

 

The next day, he still  search for the woman in the rumors but failed because no one seems to know her or no one have any clue about the rumor or maybe, they too scared to tell  anything about it.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

            Irritated about the result, Ji-o decide to go to the forest near the village, he wants to throw this mortal disguise, besides, it is useless to search for something that might not be true. When he enter the center of the forest, he immediately change into a Kitsune and run, it's been days since he last change into his true self. While running around the forest, his attention was caught by a laugh of a child. He stop and saw the little girl from the village, the one who said that he is a strange man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It seems that you're enjoying the company of forest animals."-He said while walking towards the child. The young girl look from where the voice is and saw the strange man from the village.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter