::: Chapter 9 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

*NaYoung's POV*

 

"WHAT THE HECK?! THIS IS-" I shout immediately when seeing the address that wrote on that paper, I cover my mouth before the words are finish.

"Do you know this address, apple?" Mira asks me.

"Oh, anniyo.. I just shock because this place is so remote! It's in the top of the mountain.. Manager let me deliver the cake, since I know this place a bit."

"Oh, okay then.. I'm afraid too that Mira will get lost." he giggles.

"Want me to accompany you?" Mira asks, she is worrying me.

"Anniyo, it's okay!^^" I smile to her, actually I don't know this area -.- "Manager, can I drive my car? This place is far enough to be pass with foot."

"Well, if it's the condition, I allow you then. Just make sure you don't run away from your job!"

"Anniyo, I will never do that things!"

"Okay then, go quickly! The owner is waiting for the cake! Chop, chop!" he claps his hand.

"Ye~" I say and wave my hand to Mira. "Oh God.. This address is B2ST's mansion. Hopefully I can lie to Mira and Manager, or else.. Mira will find out their secret! But.. Will my life be safe? I'm still scared with GiKwang oppa~" I say to myself as I get inside my car, turning on the engine and drive quickly to their mansion.

Oh God, this place is really really remote! No road's light, no place for resting, no gas station! Arrgh! Will I safe arrive in their mansion? It's getting dark now and I'm alone here, driving my car passing through the dark road and the forest at the side of the road.

"Why they choose this kind of place to live for?" I ask to myself in angry tone. "That's right! They have to hide from human! And also, they are VAMPIRES!" I emphasize at my last word.

After about 1 hour driving my car, finally I arrive at their mansion. First of all, my impression is; "Woah, I think the mansion will be scary!" The mansion is not scary at all, instead, it's so luxury! I want to have this kind of mansion too, lol!

 

 

Just when I'm about to ring the bell, someone open the door; it's JunHyung oppa.

"Annyeong~!^^" I say cheerfully, actualy I'm a bit scared.

"Good try, apple~ but I know that you are scared," suddenly GiKwang oppa appears beside me.

"Ugh, oppa.. Don't read my mind again!"

"Keke..," he laughs beside me, okay now I'm not scared anymore to see him.

"What's with this cake?" I ask, handing the cake to JunHyung oppa.

"Banana want to eat cake, so he asked me to buy one," he shrugs.

"Why did you have to order it from our cafe? It's far you know..."

"Just want to see you around :3" GiKwang oppa says and makes me shy anyway. "Mian for yesterday..," he says and grabs my hand.

"Ya! Where do you want to bring me oppa?!"

"To the kitchen~" he says nochalantly, still holding my hands.

 

 

"Oh, apple is here!" YoSeob oppa says excitedly.

"Hi, oppa~"

"Banana meets apple, fruit meets fruit, keke~"

"Not funny.."

"Ye, you're right...," GiKwang oppa pouts, OMG he is so cuteee! >.<

"Gomawo for thinking I'm cute!"

"OPPA!"

"Don't think about me then if you don't want your mind been read by me, keke." he laughs evily, I just roll my eyes.

"Where is my cake anyway? :3" YoSeob oppa asks with his cute expression.

"Here..," JunHyung oppa shows up his body and puts the cake at the counter.

"Waa! So this is the banana cake? It looks really delicious! There are some chocolates too on it!"

 

 

"Let me cut it for you guys," I say and take the knife. "Ouch!" I cut my finger accidentaly. "Oh God..", I press the skin so the blood will come out. I just remembered that GiKwang oppa wanted to bite me yesterday, so I look at him scarily.

"..." he doesn't even talk a word, he keep looking at my cutted finger. He takes my hand and stare to my finger.

"Eh oppa..." okay, SCARE TO THE MAX!

*slurp* suddenly he my blood and it makes me shock. "Just as I thought, you're blood is sweet," he says and puts my hand back. "Hello?" he waves his hand in front me, my soul come back to my body and I can't help it but my cheeks are turning red!! I turn my body and touch my cheeks, oh God! Now I'm red as tomato! Not apple again! >.<

"I smell banana cake!" DongWoon oppa appears, still with book in his hand. "Wae, you are sick, NaYoung?" he walks towards me and touches my forehead.

"Anniyo," I say, not looking to him.

"She is shy because of me!" suddenly I feel GiKwang oppa hugs me from behind. Kyaa oppa! What are you doing? You want me to faint at this place or what?!

"Aww.. Hyung! You make her more blushing!"

"Omo, really?" his head suddenly go in front and look at my face. I can't bear to see at his face! We are so close!! "Yaa~ You're blushing to the max, apple~" he pinches my cheeks and releases his hugs.

"Ya, Kwang! You nearly make her die!" DooJoon oppa pops out from somewhere and cut the banana cake to pieces.

"Don't faint at this place, NaYoung. I'm afraid that GiKwang will do something to you," HyunSeung oppa says and eats the banana cake.

"Hmm.. Maybe I will bite her when she is unconscious. Her blood is too sweet!"

"Oppa, from now don't get near to me again..." I step behind from him.

"But, you love me right? Keke~" he moves forwards again to me, I keep moving backward until I can feel the walll behind me.

"Oh ," I mutter.

"Do you love me right?" he places both of his hand on the wall, making me can't escape from that position.

"Stop it, Kwang.. You will really make her die," DooJoon oppa says while munching the banana cake.

"I will let go of her if she answer my question first," he says to the boys. "So, do you love me or not?"

"Oppa, please let me go~" I whine.

"Answer first," he moves his face forward, he really wants to make me die right now!

"Yeah, yeah, saranghaeyo oppa!" I say and don't notice that my face turning red again. "You satisfied?"

"No actually," he says and takes both of his hand off from the wall.

"Ya! What you want?!" I ask annoyingly.

"Your first kiss~"

"Wha-" I can't finish my word since he touches my lip first.

"AWWWWWW~!" I can hear the boys shouts at the same time.

"Oppa what are you doing?!?" I shout as soon as he finishes the kiss.

"Kissing you~" he says and makes his tongue out. "Be my gf, apple!"

"Do you think that I will reject you?"

"I take that as yes!" he says and swings me to the air.

"Oppa! Put me down! I still have work to do!"

"They are having fun together~" I can hear YoSeob oppa says that.

"Yup!" DongWoon oppa replies.

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Aww.. How do you think about this chapter? I really love this chapter! Keke~ GiKwang oppa is such a flirty and romanctic guy :3 I can't stop my smiling while writing this chapter, lol! Anyway, just for this chapter I'm focusing on NaYoung and GiKwang. For the next chapter, I will finish DooJoon's problem to meet Mira, keke.. This chapter just for refreshing, though. LOL! Please tell me how do you think about this chapter by commenting below! <3)