::: Chapter 15 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(Waa, chapter 15 already? YEAY MY FAVOURITE NUMBER! 15! xD lol :p I think I'm to stress because I have biology test tomorrow.. that's why I update it a bit late today~ #nowkpoping B2ST - Lights Go On Again love this song so much!! anyway, did you guys already see their perfomance?? OMONAH~ THEY ALL LOOK SO HANDSOME AND CUTE THERE! But a bit on the 'Lights Go On Again' performance D: the sound system :()

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Apple's / NaYoung's POV*

*Fast forward time until 5 PM*

"Ouch!" he grabs me inside of a mansion harshly. First Impression? The mansion design is scarier and not more modern than the B2ST's boys have.

 

 

Well the mansion is big and so silent... I wonder if someone live here besides him? "Ya, can't you slow down a bit?"

"...." he stops and glare to me, okay, don't make me scared!

"Hyung!" a voice is hear, I look to him with a puzzle face. I can see him roll his eyes, what happen? "Oh, you brought a meal for today's breakfast?" a guy appear suddenly beside me, with a mug in his hand. Dongsaeng but mature appearance, just like DongWoon oppa... (Yes, I admit it! This is author's mind! Not apple's mind, lol! Well, as you know.. Author is DONGWOON BIAS! Keke~ So GiKwang oppa, don't mad at Apple, ya? :))

 

"It seems that she has a sweet blood," he says and puts down his mug on the table beside him.

"Don't you dare to touch her! She is mine!" bwoh? I'm yours? who said that I'm yours now?? (Lol! It reminds me of Jason Mraz - I'm Yours! Keke~)

"Pssh.. C'mon, hyung! Just a little! I want to taste her blood~" he whines, I keep moving backward until I can feel YoungJoon's body behind me.

"ANDWAE! GET BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" suddenly he shouts and makes me really shock, I lift my head and widen my eyes when look at his face.

"Neh~" he takes his mug and walks to the stair. "Hyung, you're meanie...," he says while going up to the stairs. Appearance, may be mature.. But inside, well, same as YoSeob oppa.

"Just like you don't know me," YoungJoon replies back, "Don't mind him. He is just an idiot dongsaeng," he looks to me, still grabbing my hand. I nod, then he starts to walking on again. I still don't know where he wants to take me :/ "Get in," he says as soon as we arrive in front of a room with the door in front that block our way. I look to him, afraid what is inside, "Get in!" he shouts at me this time.

"I don't believe you! I'm scared if there is something inside!!" I reply him with a shout too.

"Aish, you-" he doesn't finish his words and opens the door, revealing a red-wallpapered-bedroom.

 

 

"Look? It's just a bedroom!" he says and pulls me inside, then lock the door behind him. Please God, bless me!!

"What?!"

"Well it's true that your blood is really sweet! I can smell it clearly," he says while keep moving forward to me. I keep moving backward and don't realize there is a bed behind me. I fall down succesfully onto the bed; sleeping position.

"Don't.do.anything.to.me." I say with a shaking sound.

"You are scared?" he puts his hand besides my ears and makes me can't get away from that position. He keeps move his head forward until he reaches my neck. I can feel his breath on my neck; it's tickle me a bit. "No, I can't do this...," he takes his hand and walks to the door.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Go out," he points to the door.

"Why?"

"Why?" he pauses. "You want me to continue it?"

"ANDWAE! STOP!" I say before he could walks towards me again.,"So, what your purpose to brought me here?"

"You will be a bait."

"Bait?"

"Yes, bait."

"What bait?"

"..." he doesn't answers me. "A bait for my revenge."

"Revenge?"

"Yes, revenge!" he shouts and makes me shocks. "Revenge to Yoon DooJoon!"

"DooJoon oppa?"

"Look at this scar!" he opens his jacket and shows me the scar on his left and right hand, the scar is so severe. Lucky I'm not looking at it when the wounds are still open.

"What's wrong?" my curiosity keep rising.

"He is the one who stole my food, Mira," he pauses, "And now, I will take a revenge! I will kidnap Mira and make him hurt!"

"ANDWAE! YOU CAN'T HURT MY BESTIE NOR MY BESTIE'S BF!"

"Let's see.. Because YOU are the one who will be the bait for kidnapping your own bestie," he emphasizes the word 'You'. "Awww.. Looks like that someone is heading over here. Oh, there are two boys. Hmm, let's see.. Wait! I think I know them! Lee GiKwang the mind reader and Yong JunHyung the far sightness."

"GiKwang oppa?" I mutter.

"Oh! Now I know it! He is your BF, right?" he snaps his finger. "Woohoo, this will be a fun fighting then."

"Don't you dare to hurt him!"

"Aww.. Such a nice GF~" he pats my head.

 

*Prang!*

A glass shatter hear. It is GiKwang oppa! It's him! He comes here to rescue me!

"Apple, are you okay?" he asks me as soon he stands up, I nod, telling him that I'm okay.

"Well, hello there Lee GiKwang," YoungJoon teases him.

"What is your plan, YoungJoon?!"

"Oh, can't you just read the plan inside my head?" What the? He is giving him the answer? What a fool vampire!

"AARGH!" suddenly GiKwang oppa shouts and makes me shocks too at the same time. I'm about to run and help him but YoungJoon blocks me.

"What a fool! You think that I will just give the answer to you?! I've been train all the years long and I have your ability now! I can read your mind too and I can hurt you back with your ability!"

" you, YoungJoon." (Mian for the innapropriate word >.<)

"Omg, what do you say to me? Maybe I should just kill you this time," YoungJoon steps forward and about to hit GiKwang with that rock and strong fist of him; it can kill people with only one punch.

"STOP!" I say and block GiKwang oppa from him. Now my position is in front of GiKwang oppa who is squatting behind; he is hurt! "Don't hurt him! Take me! I will do my best for your plan!!!"

"Hmm.. Really?" he puts his fist down.

"Yes, I promise!"

"But you have to be a vampire who haunt for human's blood too every night after finishing your work," he says, my eyes grow widen when he says that. "Because I think, I fell in love with you, sweetie." Ugh, I think I wanna throw up! "Don't dare to say anything bad to me! 'Cause I can read your mind!" he shouts at me.

"Okay, okay! I'll accept it!! I will be a vampire too after finishing my work!"

"But, Apple..." GiKwang oppa says weakly, he hurts so much because of this damn YoungJoon attack his mind back, back then.

"It's okay, oppa. If I can see you smile and live happily, it's more than enough for me," a tear drops down into my cheek. (owwwie.. sad time, hiks!! TT^TT)

"Bla, bla, bla...," YoungJoon intterupting. "Okay now, Lee GiKwang.. I will release you complete from your head to toe if you want to make a promise with me."

"WHAT!?"

"Don't tell this too DooJoon or you will dead!" he says. "Including you, Yong JunHyung!!" he shouts, so JunHyung oppa can hear what he say from the outside. "Now off you go!"

"YA! I HAVENT AGREED WHAT YOU SAY!"

"I agree.. Now go, oppa!" I say and push him away.

"Apple..."

"Just go!" I say to him, I can't bear to look at his face.

"Wait for me!! I will rescue you, I swear!" he says and goes out from the mansion area.

"Now you are mine," YoungJoon says and smirk evily to me.

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Waaah! I'm really satisfied at writing this chapter! I don't know why but idea just flow to my mind all the time, lol! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I think I will making the arrangement like this; one chapter Mira and DooJoon then one chapter Apple and GiKwang. But since Apple is kidnap by YoungJoon now, maybe I will move GiKwang away first. Then clearing the problem. So, maybe the next chapter is about kidnapping Mira ;) Please wait for the next chapter!! See ya~! XD)