::: Chapter 19 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

*GiKwang's POV*

What should I do now? If I rescue Apple now, maybe I will dead... But am I ready to lose Apple and just give it freely to YoungJoon like that? YoungJoon,  let see what will happen to you if you dare to do something to her! And don't think that you can change her into a vampire just like you!

"Kwang!"

"Ah, ye?"

"What are you thinking since then?"

"Mwo?"

"I'm calling for you about ten times and you don't even turn you head!" DooJoon hyung looks me, straigh forward.

"Mianhe, hyung...," I say to him.

"What happen?"

"Anni."

"I know that you are thinking something," he says and still looking at me. "I wish I can read people's mind like you, like for this condition."

"Just thinking about Apple, hyung."

"Really?"

"Ye..." sorry to lie to you, hyung.

"Oh well then, please don't make me scared like that!"

"Scared?"

"It's weird to see you sit on the sofa so quietly and stare to emptiness like that," he says and drinks the 'AB' type blood in the glass.

"Oh, hahahaha...," I fake a laugh, so he won't know what am I thinking actually.

"But," he pauses. "Your's and JunHyung's attitudes are weird lately... Since the two of you heading somewhere two days ago."

"Jeongmal?"

"Ye, where are you guys going last time?"

"Ehhhmm.. to the park. Yes to the park! We are going to the park, haha!" okay, this is awkward. Please don't make him curious...

"What were you guys doing?"

"Just wandering around the park, looking peoples walking, bla bla bla."

"Okay, you guys sure are weird," he chuckles.

"Keke~"

"So, how are you doing with Apple? Having fun yet?"

"Eeeh.. yes, I'm having fun with her, haha."

"You are lucky can get her easily, since she loved you already. Now I'm still thinking how can I get Mira back."

"Owie, hyung.. I'm pretty sure that you can get her back!^^" I pat his back.

"Gomawo, Kwang," he smiles to me.

 

--- YoungJoon's Mansion ---

*Apple's / NaYoung's POV*

"Whoa, hyung! You get her so quickly!" okay, that young-looking boy again.

"All because of her!" YoungJoon points me.

"Aww.. she sure helps you alot!" he says excitedly.

"Now, Apple, bring Mira to your bedroom," aish, don't call me 'Apple', you jerk! I walk and pass him, but he call me before I can even hold Mira's body.

"Ya!" he grabs my hand and makes my body turn to him, face him approximately.

"Don't think that I can't read your mind!" he shouts to me. "You dare to call me jerk?"

"Ya, hyung! Stop it!"

"Oh shut up you little boy!"

"AND DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME NOR MY FRIENDS, YOU !" I shout at him suddenly, sure it makes him shock.

"You...," he lifts my head up with his forefinger. "IF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE AS A HUMAN, YOU BETTER LISTEN AND DO WHAT I WANT!!" he shouts at my face.

"I HEAR IT ALREADY YOU UGLY VAMPIRE!" (so many shouting dialogs here, LOL! Actually I'm relieving my stress too in here, haha! XD) I turn my body and hold Mira's body, ready to bring her to my room. When suddenly I feel my body become limb and my visions blur.

"You better not deny me, Kim NaYoung."

"Hyung! Don't use your power to make her unconscious!"

"Too late..." is all I hear before I feel my body touch the mansion's floor and everything is dark.

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(WAAAH! HOW IS IT READERS? MY GOOD BYE CHAPTER SEEMS MAKING ALL OF YOU HATE IT BECAUSE IT IS CLIFF HANGER AT THE END, MUAHAHAHA! XD oh well, i will really miss you guys for the entire days of this week :"( and you know what? BEAST WON IN INKIGAYO TODAY! HAHAHAH XD Help trending this to all of you who have TWITTER account! ==> #beastWINkigayo oh and also, I PROMISE THAT I WILL GET GOOD SCORES ON MY TERM TESTS FOR B2ST, HAHA XD wish me luck eveybody! Annyeong~ ^^)