::: Chapter 12 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(Oh my.. Sorry that I'm not updating the story yesterday. I'm really depress with all the works that the teachers give. And I'm now really sleepy -.- So I THINK it will be just another short chapter :'( Well still 'I THINK', keke~ #nowkpoping BEAST - Beautiful)

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Mira's POV*

*Chirp chirp* Oh well, I wake up because of the bird who always chirp in the morning. Well, thank you bird to waking me up every morning. If there is no bird, I think I won't be able to get off from my fluffy bed, lol! Ok what to do? Hmm.. taking a shower first. *finish in 3 minutes* okay, put my school uniform on, check! Combing my hair and make it into a ponytail. Oh good, now I remember when DooJoon oppa when pulling my ponytail softly and playing around with it. Huh.. At least now I'm not teary again when thinking about it. You have to be strong, Mira!

"Mira!!" suddenly umma opens my bedroom door harshly, I see that she is panting and her face is so panic.

"What's wrong, ma?" Okay I have a bad feeling about this.

"Do you know where did NaYoung go?" Huh? NaYoung said that she was already arrive at home yesterday!

"She said to me that she already in home yesterday!"

"Anni! She hasn't gone home since last night! Now everyone is searching for her!"

"Oh.my.god." now I'm really panic. "I will search for her too! I will absent today!"

"Okay, I allow you this time! Please try to search or at least contact her!" Mom says and goes out from my bedroom. I change my clothe again to the simple one.

"Apple, where are you and what are you doing?" I mutter and sigh. God please help me to find her!

I'm wandering around the city from morning until afternoon. I already look at the park, mall, and every store at the city. But I find... nothing -.- Finally, I decided to go to the cafe, maybe I can get some information in there. And also, relax a bit. My legs are hurt because I'm walking non-stop from morning.

"Manager, do you know where is Apple going?"

"Sadfyully no.. What happen?"

"She is gone since last night.." I say and sigh.

"BWOH?!" Manager suddenly shouts and make the other workers looking at us. "How can? You and Apple are going home together last night, right?"

"Ne~ but her mom said that she hasn't gone home until now. I don't know where to find her again." I sip my coffee that Manager gave me.

"Hmm... You already try to look for her at her favourite place?"

"Her favourite place?"

"Ne~" he says and nods.

"Anni, I haven't search her there.. Maybe I should go now."

"Wait! You must break first for awhile, I'm afraid that you will collapse in the middle of your searching."

"Anni, I won't."

"No, no! You should break first!" Manager force me.

"Okay, okay...," I give up to him, actually I'm worrying that he won't let me work in here again if I don't follow what he said. Hmm.. Apple favourite place? Her favourite place is... The park at the town, right? It's the first time when she met GiKwang oppa there~ Hope I can find her!

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Well, as I thought.. A short short chapter! SOOOO SHORT!! I'm really sorry guys.. I don't know why but my head feel so dizzy @.@ and I write this with my dizzy head, don't want to dissapointed you guys if I don't update this story again today.. So I hope that you can know my condition now which is make this chapter so short and ! Okay, gtg to sleep now.. Can't help my head again, ugh -.-)