::: Chapter 4 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(Annyeong all~ I just came back from Bangka right this afternoon.. And guess what? Yeah, I'm really sleepy and exhaust. But I don't want to lose any readers and I want to make you guys happy! So well, this is chapter 4! Happy reading~ :D)

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

*Mira's POV*

"Mira!" I turn my body to the source of the sound.

"Oh, hi, NaYoung~" I say to her, NOT energetically.

"What's wrong with you? Oh, and look at that red puffy eyes!" she says and messes my hair.

"I will tell you later," I say as I tidy up my hair.

"Please tell me! I'm your bestie, right?"

"Ne~" I nod and walk to the class with her.

The subject today are so boring to hell. And yes, you know it.. I can't concentrate well while studying, so I just decided to excuse to the toilet, spending off that boring time. I crouch my skirt's pocket, try to take out my Iphone. I look to the wallpaper, it's DooJoon and me; he is hugging me from behind and took this picture. "Swear me to keep this picture as your wallpaper!"  he said it to me back then. And now, I'm still keeping it as my wallpaper.

"Oh God.. I can't forget him." I put my Iphone back in my pocket and keep walking to the toilet. Soon as I got there, I look to the mirror; observing my eyes.. "Why is it still puffy?" I ask to myself and touch my eyes softly, until I feel a cold breeze come out from nowhere. "Mwo? Why is it so cold here?" I rub my hands and go out from the toilet. I admit that I'm a bit scared because of that cold breeze so suddenly.

"I miss your warmness, oppa..." I say and sigh at the same time while I walk back to the class.

 

~ * ~

 

"So, can you tell me what happen?" NaYoung asks while she is eating her kimchi.

"Well...," I put my chopstick and bowl down, place it on the table. "DooJoon oppa-"

"You broke with him?" NaYoung cutting my words before I could finish it. She asks with her soft sound, just like an angel talks to me. Then, she hugs me tightly. "Be strong, Mira."

"Worse than that," she releases her hugs and looks at me with please-be-strong eyes. I sigh first before I talk, "He left me without saying the reason why," she hugs me tightly again and it makes me heart to breath.

"Just leave out that jerk, Mira!" she says with annoys tone and makes me face her.

"No, all of B2ST members left me too. He said that he had to..." I stop try to thinking what he wanted to do. "I don't know." I shrug to her.

"GiKwang oppa too?" suddenly her eyes turn into the puppy eyes.

"Ne," I nod.

"My dream to be his gf just flew away~" she says, hopeless.

"But..."

"But?"

"I'm really curious with his scent."

"OMO! YOU WANT TO KNOW HIS PERFUME BRAND?! PLEASE DON'T BE A MANIAC, MIRA!" suddenly she shouts and makes me has to cover my own ears with my hands.

"Andwae! I'm not a maniac.. I just want to know, from when did he love to use perfume? As I know, he told me that he didn't use any perfume, his manager force him too," I try to defend and explain at the same time to her, avoid the misunderstanding.

"Maybe he love it so suddenly?"

"Anniyo, I just feel something different with this scent.. Everytime you sniff it, it makes your heart warm and melt!" I try to explain it to her. "Here, just smell it!" I give her the cloth that DooJoon oppa left me, the one that makes me unconscious.

"Uwaa! You're right! It makes my heart warms and melts at the same time!" she says and falls to the  floor, sitting on it. (Anyway, I forgot to tell you, readers.. They are in canteen right now!)

"Right? I told it to you!" I put the cloth inside my pocket again.

"Lets talk about it later.. Now, we have to eat and go back to class again, it's Physics  are waiting!" she eats her bento.

"Omo, Physics.. I want to skip class!" I say hopelessly. You can't skip class in this school! They will find you and give you a punishment if you do it -.- So, yes.. I have to attend this class,  ugh...

 

~ * ~

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Boring chapter? Yes, I think.. I'm too tired, so my ideas were not coming out well. MIANHE! I haven't sleep since I arrive at the airport until now. Well, I will sleep now.. Goodnight all~ *yawn*)