::: Chapter 3 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(So, this is my last update before I go to Bangka.. ANNYEONG GUYS! I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUUUUUCH!!! >.<)

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

*Chirp chirp*

I wake up and notice that I'm sleeping while crying, look at that wet pillow and bed -.- oh God, last night was terrible! I couldn't stop crying, thinking of DooJoon oppa, though.. Fortunately, now I can stop crying, but.... Yes, I have two red puffy eyes on mine. I look to the mirror and shock because of my messy hair and also my messy face.

"I look like a ghost!" I say to myself and hold two of my cheeks with my hands. "Now I have to take a shower and let's see if I can hide this red puffy eyes with some makeup."

I take a shower for about 10 minutes, tidy up my things and go back to the mirror. Taking some powder and foundation, then applying it to my face; especially below the eyes. I really can't go to school with this red puffy eyes!

"Mira, do you awake?" umma's voice hears from the outside of my room.

"Ne~"

"Then go eat your breakfast, you almost late!"

"Ne~" its all that I can say to her. I tidy up again the powder and foundation, stand up and look to the mirror. There, I can find the photo of DooJoon and me at Amusement Park one week ago, ."Ugh.. I don't want to cry anymore...," I say to myself and go out from my room, bringing my bag with me.

"OMO MIRA! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?!" suddenly umma shouts and runs towards me. She grabs my face and turning it as she wants.

"Uba, ib hurbs!" (read: "Umma, it hurts!") I say while she is still grabbing my face.

"Oh, mian... What with that puffy eyes?" she points her own eyes, to show me the area of that puffy puffy thing.

"I'm crying at early in the morning." I say and sit on one of the chairs.

"Wae?"

"DooJoon oppa have left me forever..." *sigh* I don't want to remember about it anymore.

"Mwo?! You broke with him?"

"Anniyo, he said that he will be going somewhere, with the B2ST boys too. And he said that I wouldn't find the place where it is." I say and eat the toast bread. I have toast bread and fried egg for today! (Okay, this is not important -.-)

"But, he was the one who brought you back here and said-" suddenly umma slaps her own mouth and makes me shock.

"Mwo?" I ask, my curiousity keep rising, I don't hear her last word.

"Ne, he was carrying you here and lying you on the bed. Then go without saying anything to me.. But his smells was, whoa! The aromatic scent..."

"AROMATIC SCENT?!" I ask with my full mouth, still my toast bread in my right hand.

"Ne~ I can still smell it now...," umma says and sniff around.

"Did he really likes that scent?" I ask to myself, confuse.

"Mwo?"

"Nevermind.. I was talking to myself," I say and continue eating, still thinking about what's wrong with that scent that spread to all over the rooms in my house.

"Mira, I think  you have to go now... It's 7 already."

"Omo you're right! I have class in 7:30, annyeong umma~!" I say and kiss her fastly in the cheek.

"Mira-ssi, where can I take you?" my driver asks as I go inside to the car.

"Just like usual, school."

"Ne, Mira-ssi." he says then drive me to the school.

~ * ~

*Stranger's POV*

"Ya!"

"Shhht!"

"What are you looking at?" my friend asks me. I'm now hiding behind the tree and on the top of the tree, standing on one of the branch. (no, he is not a monkey -.-)

"..." I don't answer him, but point to the girl who just go inside the car.

"Oh, Mira...," he says, looking to me straightforward. "You miss her right, hyung?"

"Ne, but this is the best way... I have to avoid her."

"But you lied your own feelings!"

"Oh, shut up! Don't act like you know me!"

"I know you, hyung. I'm your friend! I know how do you feel, by that hoping eyes," I shock and immediately look to him.

"Ne, I lie my feelings... But I can't control my thirst for that sweet blood," I say and sigh.

"You have too if you want to meet and be with her again," he jumps and leave me alone there. I keep looking to the car as it starts to dissapear.

"I miss you, Mira.."

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER I'M COMEBACK FROM BANGKA~! I HOPE I DON'T LOSE ANY READERS! ANNYEONG GUYS~ *crying*)