::: Chapter 13 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(MIANHE!! I'm not updating again yesterday.. Lately I have headache and it ! I think it's because of my rest-less. Well, I need to rest well -.- My mom already shout at me when I say I want to wake up until late MORNING, not NIGHT again.. Yesh, I sleep at 1 AM if my mom don't shout at me and I don't have this headache..)

________________________________________________________________________________

 

*JunHyung's POV*

*gasp*

"What's wrong, hyung?" GiKwang asks me when he sees me gasping.

"Why don't you use your ability to read my mind?"

"I'm scared that you will be mad at me!" he pouts.

"Huh...," I sigh. "I'm feeling there's something happen to your GF, kwang.."

"APPLE?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?!" suddenly he throws the book that he was reading since then, the book flies and drops succesfully in HyunSeung's head who just entering the living room.

"YA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KWANG?!"

"Mianhe, hyung~!!!" he says and lays on the sofa, making his body can't be seen by 'the drama queen'.  Of course, it's useless since Kwang already shouts, really, his nickname suits him a lot.. Dumbkwang. "So what's wrong?" he whispers to me, maintaining his sound keeps soft.

"Do you know a guy name YoungJoon?"

"BWOH?!"

"Ya! Find there!" Seungie run towards the sofa and immediately hit GiKwang's head lightly.

"YOUNGJOON?!" GiKwang doesn't react when HyunSeung hit his head.

"BWOH, YOUNGJOON?!" Seungie shouts too when he hear Kwang says 'YoungJoon'.

"Woah, chillax! What's wrong?"

Both of them look to each other and sigh, "Hyung, you don't know YoungJoon?"

"Anni~" I shook my head.

"He is a vampire also..."

"But he haunt human every night..." Seungie continues Kwang's word.

"And..." GiKwang pauses.

"And?"

"DooJoon hyung stopped him when he was about to bite Mira."

"Anyway what's the problem here? Why you say YoungJoon name, Kwang?" Seungie asks with his innocent and stupid expression. (No offense for HyunSeung's oppa fans!! >.< Just want to make it look funny!!)

"It's because hyung ask me if I know YoungJoon or not," he points to me. HyunSeung looks at me with his puzzle face, don't know what's the problem.

"Kwang, you better go to her RIGHT NOW!" I emphasize the last two words.

"Huh, wae?"

"YoungJoon is with you dear Apple right now.. And both of them are in a... *cough* bedroom *cough*"

"WHAT THE ?!" Kwang suddenly stands up and panic. "Off to go right now!"

"Wait!" I stop him.

"What, hyung?! I don't want my GF turn into a vampire who always haunt for human's blood every night!"

"You don't know the place.. -.-"

"THEN GO WITH ME!" he grabs my hands and both of us start to running, leaving Seungie alone in the living room.

"Ya! I still don't know what the problem is!" I hear Seungie shouts.

 

~ * ~

 

*Apple's POV*

I don't know where did he wants to bring me. He rides my car to somewhere since in the ealy morning, at 1 AM exactly. Then, I look to the clock in my car now, it shows 5 AM. Soon, the sun will show up. (If you are confuse with the time that I use, at chapter 12 I use morning time. For JunHyung, GiKwang and HyunSeung scene, I use the dewfall time. And for this scene, I use the morning time again, which is same time like chapter 12. So it's like a flashback.. But because it's Apple's POV, so this is what she feels now.)

"Where do you want to take me?"

"Just see when we arrive there...," he says without even turning his head from his sight to the road.

"Still a long way?"

"Ne... Maybe we will arrive there at 5 PM."

"BWOH?! IT'S SOOOOO FAR!"

"Vampires live far away from human being, right? So human won't notice them," I just nod, can't reply back his word.

"You won't turn me into one of you, right?"

"Let's see... If you have done your work as a bait, I will turn you into one of me. If not, then you must keep going until you finish your work as a bait."

"Bait? What do you mean?"

"..." he doesn't answer me.

"What do y-" suddenly his forefinger is in front of my lips.

"Don't ask again if you don't want me to turn you into a vampire now," he says and looks at me with his sharp eyes. I shake my head and he takes his forefinger from my lips, looking in front again. Bait? What will he do to me?

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(I'm so sorry guys to make you confuse with the time! >.< Do you still curious who is that boy and what will he do to Apple? Keke~ keep reading then! Oh, and comment please! Tell me what is your opinion, or maybe any suggestion? Let me know it then! xD I think I will post 2 chapters today!)