::: Chapter 21 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

*Apple’s / NaYoung’s POV*

“WHAT THE HECK YOU, YOUNGJOON?!?! TURNING ME INTO ONE OF YOU WHEN I’M UNCOSCIOUS!”

“It’s your fault, shouts in front of my face and denied me,” he says nonchalantly while sitting on that fluffy sofa of him. “But it’s good, right? Now you are mine and no one will take you from me,” he smirks.

“I’m yours? Huh, just keep dreaming!”

“Do you still won’t admit that you are mine now?”

 “I SAY JUST KEEP DREAMING!!”

“Oh well, you will admit it later that you are mine,” he stands up and walks to the door. “I will go talk with your friend,” he says and goes out from the room.

Oh my, now what will I do? I’m turning into one of vampire, but the one like YoungJoon, which mean from now, I will haunt for human’s blood to keep survive. But I don’t want that to happen! I will never drink blood!! What can I do now?  Mira, I need to meet Mira now and explain what happen! But I’m afraid that I will drink her blood suddenly, because right now I’m feeling thirsty already.

*Knock knock* someone knock the door, it must be that boy.

“Come in…,” I say in desperate tone.

“Hey,” that young-appearance boy comes in, bringing a tray with him. “You need to drink this,” he hands me a wine glass with blood inside it.

“Yuck! I don’t want to drink this!!”

“But you have too, or else you won’t survive!” I cover my mouth with my hand, telling that I don’t really want to drink that kind of liquid.

“Oh well, I will just put it in here,” he puts the glass on the table. “But I’m sure, sooner or later, you will drink it. Because human who just turned into a vampire need a lot supply of blood,” he says that and goes out from the room. I keep staring on that glass, drink, not drink… Drink, not drink… Drink not drink… I will be crazy if I keep thinking about that!

I look to myself on the mirror (I forgot to tell you that she is in bedroom now).

“Is this really me?” I ask to myself, since I’m the only one in that room. My skin become whiter and when I touch it, it feels really cold. Am I turning into vampire already? I look to the bite mark on my neck, and yes, it’s real. Now I’m turning to vampire already… I still can’t believe it that I’m a vampire now.

My eyes travelling around the room and stops on the table, where the glass with blood putted there. I walk to the table and take that glass, smell the red liquid inside it, no weird smell, it’s just like water. My curiosity keeps rising. The battle between my curiosity and my ‘don’t want feeling of drinking blood’ keep continuing, but finally, my curiosity wins. I gulp the blood a bit and taste it. “It’s sweet…,” I say in unpredictable tone and drink the blood until finish, and… I want it more!!!

 

~ * ~

 

*JunHyung’s POV*

“It can’t be…,” I mutter.

“What?” GiKwang asks in panic tone.

“Apple…”

“WHAT HAPPEN TO HER?!?!” GiKwang suddenly shouts.

“She… she…,” it’s hard to say that Apple became vampire to him. I’m scared that he will shock and out of his mind.

“JUST SAY IT, HYUNG!!”

I sigh, “She became a vampire… A vampire like YoungJoon, who will haunt for human’s blood every night.”

“No.. No it can’t be…,” he shocks. “You are wrong, hyung… SHE CAN’T BE ONE OF THEM!!!”

“GiKwang, calm down!!!” suddenly Banana, the Arab Prince and Seungie comes to the living room.

“Wha.. What happen?” the Arab Prince asks.

“Kwang, are you okay?” Seungie asks.

“Hyung, what happen to GiKwang?” Banana asks me. I look to GiKwang with do-we-have-to-tell-them look. He nods, means that we can’t keep it as a secret again.

“Apple, she became a vampire like YoungJoon…”

“Wow, hold on, hold on! I don’t know what it means!” the Arab Prince says and follows by the nods of Banana and Seungie.

“Do you guys still remember about YoungJoon? The one who wanted to drink Mira’s blood, but DooJoon came and defeat him… He kidnapped Apple and used her as bait for kidnapped Mira. Now he got Mira already and turned Apple to a vampire, just because she denied him and shout in front of her face,” I try to explain it to them. Banana and the Arab Prince just open their mouth, not believe of what they just hear and Seungie, he shocks and can’t even say a word.

“So it’s what both of you - JunHyung and GiKwang - keep as secret since five days ago since five days ago...,” DooJoon appears and walks forward, oh my, he heard it all! “Why don’t you two talk to me about this problem?!?!” he asks.

“Uuuuuh…,” I scratch my head which is not feels that itchy, silence makes after that, no one answering the leader’s question.

“JUNHYUNG, GIKWANG, ANSWER ME!!!” he shouts suddenly.

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Uh-oh! DooJoon knows the entire secret!! He heard the boys’ conversation >__< anyway… HELLO READERS! I’M BACK!! WEEKEND ALREADY AND IT MEANS THAT MY EXAMS ARE 2 MORE DAYS TO GOOOOO! WHEEEEEEEE~! XD okay, sorry for the over excited reaction, I’m so happy that the exams will end soon! But I’m also scared at the same time, scared that I will get a bad score, huhuhu :( Anyway I’m also happy right now! My brother just gone home yesterday from Singapore, yeah he got scholarships (he is now in university). I wonder why my brother can be that smart, instead of his sister who is not smart -___- and the good news is, HE BROUGHT THE IPOD THAT MY AUNT GIVE, YEAY! xD My aunt live in Texas and she gave me the iPod… Love you so much auntie, haha~ well it’s an green iPod Nano 8 GB (actually I like lime green more.. But it’s a birthday gift! I love all the gift that everyone gave to me! Lol! :p), yeah I know, it’s a bit old already, but who cares? I have my iPod who will be around me 24 hours, lol! xp I can’t live without music~~ Oh well, do you love this chapter? Please comments and subscribes! :D)