::: Chapter 22 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

*DooJoon's POV*

Good, so good! No one is answering my question. "JUNHYUNG, GIKWANG, ANWER ME!!!" finally I shout to make them answer me. But still, no one open their mouth. Do I need to shout again? No, right?!

“We keep this secret for awhile because-” finally! JunHyung open his mouth to break the silence!

“If we do it, they will turn Apple into a vampire,” GiKwang cuts off JunHyung’s words and continues it. “And now, we don’t even tell you guys about this secret, but YoungJoon turned Apple already into a vampire. She drank human’s pure blood already, so she can’t become a human again.”

“So, you are just thinking for Apple, eh? You don’t even thinking about Mira’s and our life?!” okay, I’m mad now because they only think about Apple! Especially GiKwang! Don’t he think about Mira’s and our life too?!

“Not just Apple who will lose her life of becoming human,” JunHyung speaks. “We will lose our life too, just the two of us, not the other boys,” he continues.

“We were also thinking about the other boys, because now, YoungJoon came back with all the abilities that we can do. He has your super speed, DooJoon hyung, he can read our mind, just like me, he can see and hear from the distance, just like JunHyung hyung. But the powers of the abilities that he has are ten times from us. He has more powers than us.”

“I know one of his weakness...,” DongWoon finally opens his mouth, the three of them (Seungie, Banana, the Arab Prince) are just watching what GiKwang and JunHyung said. “He can’t do healing like HyunSeung hyung can do!”

“Hmm.. You are right,” I rub my chin. “Anyway, I’m sorry to be mad at the two of you.”

“It’s okay… It’s our fault too, rather than telling you guys about it, we just keep it as a secret for the two of us,” JunHyung says his sorry.

“Gwaenchanayo, I can’t control my emotion when I heard it,” I smile.

“Okay, right now, we have to think about the way to defeat YoungJoon,” YoSeob says excitedly.

“But, how if he hears us talking about this thing and he knows our plan?” DongWoon you are smart!

“You are smart, magnae! :3” Banana says and pats DongWoon’s head.

“I have idea, how about right now, we talk about the fake plan?” JunHyung offers a suggestion. “Then we talk about the real plan later with the code that we’ve already learn for defeating the bad guys?”

“GOOD IDEA!” DongWoon suddenly shouts.

“So-“

“Before we start talking about the “plan”, I have something to announce,” Seungie cuts off Banana’s word and make him sad because being cut off. “I can heal Apple, she can becomes a human again, GiKwang,” GiKwang immediately turns his head to look Seungie. “But, before three days only, because in three days, her blood will be turn to a cold blooded one, like us.”

“So, we have to defeat YoungJoon before three days? Which mean that we still have time tomorrow and one day after tomorrow again?”

“Ne,” Seungie nods his head.

“Okay, that is fast…,” JunHyung says in hopeless tone.

“We need to make our plan right now!” YoSeob says and winks his eyes. It’s a code that we should start acting to make a fake plan, so YoungJoon will fall down to our trap later.

 

~ * ~

 

*YoungJoon’s POV*

I gotta meet Mira right now, asking her again that she will be the bait to attract DooJoon come here. And the only thing that I need to do is, sitting freely on the sofa, waiting for DooJoon to come in inside the mansion and defeat him with just a snap of finger, easy, right? Yeah, I’m soooo smart! All of you have to admit that I’m really smart! Besides of my smartness, I also have a big power! Just by snapping my finger one time, the guy who is in front of me can die immediately. You just don’t know how powerful am I. Just see when I want to defeat DooJoon later!! HAHA!

“Hey, Mira!” I open the door without even knocking it; it’s useless you know to knocking door, too formal!  Besides, this is my mansion; I can do freely what I want inside here.

“What do you want?” she asks with a hopeless tone.

“Hopeless already? Keke~” I give her my evil laugh. “You, if you want your dearie Yoon DooJoon safe, you have to do what I tell you!”

“Promise that he will safe?”

“Yeah, I promise!” this girl sure is innocence to the max! She doesn’t know that I will kill DooJoon if she brings him later! Haha! What a fool girl!! She nods after thinking for awhile, I smile widely of what reaction that she gives. “Okay, you have time two days only starting from now! You better get going if you want your dearie DooJoon to be safe! Don’t try to run, because I will know if you run away from me!” I say and go out from that room. “What a fool girl!”

As I walk the corridor, one of my ability start to operating *?* (I LAUGH SO HARD WHEN TYPING ‘OPERATING’! HAHAHAHAHA XDDDD). “So, DooJoon and their friends know already that I’m kidnapping Mira? Haha, good then! And what did they do? Planning a plan? Fool! They don’t know that I can hear and see all of their conversation. It’s all useless since now I know your plan already, HAHA!”

 

~ * ~

 

 

*Mira’s POV*

“You, if you want your dearie Yoon DooJoon safe, you have to do what I tell you!” he says that DooJoon oppa will be safe! But can I believe him?

“Promise that he will safe?”

“Yeah, I promise!”can I believe him? C’mon, Mira! You need to make a decision now! DooJoon oppa safe or not?! Okay, I will accept his offer, but promise me, Mira, which is myself, don’t regret anything of your own action! Because you are the one who choose this! After thinking for awhile, I nod my head, giving my answer with that reaction of mine. “Okay, you have time two days only starting from now! You better get going if you want your dearie DooJoon to be safe! Don’t try to run, because I will know if you run away from me!” then he goes out from the room. What do I have to do now? How can I find DooJoon oppa?! 

 

~ * ~

 

*Apple’s POV*

Seriously, this blood sure tastes so sweet! I want it more! OH MY, APPLE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU JUST DRINK HUMAN’S PURE BLOOD! EEEW!!! I throw the glass spontaneously to the floor, now the glass pieces are shatters on the floor.

“Oh my, what will YoungJoon say if he finds out that I just break his glass?!” I quickly squat to take the glass pieces, but accidentally, my finger cut off. I see my finger thrown up some blood, blue blood not red blood. WAIT! BLUE?!?! VAMPIRES HAVE BLUE BLOOD!

“It means that you are vampire now,” recognizable voice, it must be YoungJoon…

(Okay, after this author note, there is a rated part. But not like what you thinking about peeps! Not until *ehem*, you know what~ I will make it in red colour, if you don’t like any rated part, just skip it already! :D)

“There is a proof that you are vampire already now, right? You still can’t accept that you are a vampire?” I can’t answer him! What must I say? “You can’t answer me? Oh well.. The most important thing is…,” he walks forward to me. “You are mine now,” he smirks evilly to me.

Without me knowing when he does this, now my back is on the wall already. With him, who keeps leaning into me and kissing me all over my neck. I keep my mouth to shut tight, but it can’t! And the result is, a moan just escape freely from my mouth. I can feel him smiling between the kisses. He starts to move up and kiss me on the lips. Ugh, YoungJoon! I have boyfriend already! So off you go! And I’m not yours!!

“Hmm.. boyfriend?” ! I forgot that he could read people’s mind! “I am you boyfriend, or maybe not.. You are mine now, so you are just like my couple starting from today until forever,” he smiles widely. Before I could open my mouth to protesting any farther, he crushes his lips on mine again. His hands are traveling all over my body. He massages my left it with one of his hands. And the other one is busy to playing around at my right whiles his lip still on mine. He breaks the kiss and look at my not-enjoying-expression.

“Enough for right now, I have to do something else, babe.” ugh, I feel like I want to throw up right now! “We will continue it later,” he winks naughtily at me. "Oh, also, I do that as a punishment because you just broke my glass," he says and goes out from the room.

“Oh my, what will GiKwang oppa says if he caught me do this? After all, he is still my REAL boyfriend. Not like that bastard! But I guess he won’t be with me again. I’m turning into a vampire with different type like him. Huh…,” I sigh, and without knowing it, tears are flowing down my cheeks already.

 

~ * ~

 

*JunHyung’s POV*

Caught you, YoungJoon! You are now seeing and hearing all of our conversation. Too bad that you can’t read people’s mind from the distance, haha. Will signaling the boys now that YoungJoon are hearing our conversation now!

“Ah! I know what we should do!” okay, it’s the signal! The other members are know what my words mean, so they are smiling because of YoungJoon caught in our trap already, haha!

After talking about the ‘fake plan’ about thirty minutes, YoungJoon are not seeing us anymore. Good! He is really really fool, haha! Lets see who will defeat who again this time, YoungJoon. We are not that fool, you know?

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

So, sorry! I just open AFF today when I'm about to go to school! >__< yeah, i have my dance routine yesterday, and I got a headache after that.. Maybe because of the cold air conditioner on the dance room and I'm all sweaty -__- oh well, but I'm okay now!^^ today I have to do the fitting clothes which are 3 pairs, also the shoes.. Huhu, I think I will come home a bit night today! So maybe I won't be online! Dx Huhu, so sorry guys!! TT^TT