::: Chapter 11 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(Omo! I'm really sorry to update this story so so so so late! Espescially to my friends who live in South Asia! >.< You know right that Barack Obama came to Indonesia today, and yesh! I'm watching his short speech and what did he do today, so I guess this is one of the other factors that make me to post this chapter so late!! AAAH I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS!! TT^TT)

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

*Author's POV*

 

 

"Vampire..." he whispers to NaYoung's ear softly. Sure, it sends down a shiver to her spine.

"What do you want?!" NaYoung asks with unpleasant tone.

"Woah, chillax girl," he says and moving his face forward and forward. It makes NaYoung have to move backward. Unfortunately, her car is behind her, straighten up her body is all she can do. Ugh! Why am I parking my car at here? She blames her self.

"Please don't do anything harmful to me."

"Well I don't know what I want..," he says and shrugs. NaYoung confuse with that guy's action.

"Let me go then!" NaYoung tries to get out.

"Hmm.. Just for your information, there are two kinds of vampires in this world. One who always haunt for his / her food at night and the other are the one who just buy a blood or beef and then eat it." B2ST sure the second one, not the first one.

"So, which one are you?" Please say the second one, please! Don't drink my blood!!

"And I'm the first one," he says and makes NaYoung shocks and scared more. "I haven't eat my breakfast today," he looks to NaYoung, straighforwad. "I smell that your blood is sweet."

"And I'm not your breakfast right?" NaYoung asks hesitantly.

"Maybe yes, maybe no.. Your blood smells so sweet! Maybe I should taste it." slowly, he moves his head forward. His aim? NaYoung's neck, surely. (OMG! Poor NaYoung! Your life would be hard if you have sweet blood and vampires around you! Sorry to cut it out in here, guys!)

 

~ * ~

 

*Mira's POV*

 

It's just my feeling or what? I don't feel comfortable today in any of my sleep positions! Oh well, the main reason is, I just can't sleep today... And I don't know why but I feel worried to apple! Ugh.. Why don't I force her to sleepove in my house?? Is she okay? Maybe I should send a text message to her!

 

To: Apple~

Apple, are you home already?

I don't know why but I'm feeling so worry to you!

Anyway, just send me the reply if you are at home!

Don't send a reply while you're driving!

Hope you are just fine! >.<

 

I wait for another 30 minute, no reply.. Oh My! Apple! Tell me that you are okay, please!! God please bless her! She is my bestie and I don't want to look her hurt nor something bad happen to her! God please! I'm really begging you this time! Just forget all of my begging to meet DooJoon oppa this time! Now I'm begging you to take care of my bestie! Please God, please... Suddenly, my phone vibrates and makes me shock.

 

From: Apple~

Hey! Just arrive at my home! :3

Omo~ gomawo for worrying about me! Keke~

and yeah, I'm now safe at my house, haha! xD

 

Oh God thank you for taking care of my bestie! You're the best God, seriously! Now I'm begging you again so that I can meet DooJoon oppa. I'm sorry to change it again so suddenly, God! But I want to meet DooJoon oppa sooooo badly! D: I miss him so much! >.<

 

~ * ~

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Ugh, this chapter ! Yeah I know it guys! This chapter really ! I'm sorry to make it like this! I'm fail!!!!!! My idea is not flowing since it's 11 PM more already now.. And I have to sleep right now.. ANYWAY B2ST RELEASE THEIR 4TH ALBUM TODAY!! I WANT THEM SOOOOO BADLY!! DDDD: Well, gtg now! Throwing myself to the bed! Annyeong~)