::: Chapter 5 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(Update, update and update! I don't know why but I really love this story so much! HAHA! Okay then, just read this chapter! :D)

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Stranger's POV*

Oh Mira, I still love you.. But I have to avoid you, or else I will turn you to one of us. I don't want it! I don't want you to turn into a vampire like me! Actually, from the first time we meet, you really don't know that I'm a vampire. But time pass and somehow I feel like you notice me a bit. You said that I don't look old, and yes.. Vampires can't get old, they will live forever. Yeah, you knew it already since you love to read about vampires story, our food are bloods. Lately I feel like I want to drink your blood, but I know that I can't do it! Or else you will be turn into one of us, just like I said. So, I choose to avoid you, Mira..

"Yo, hyung! You don't sleep? It's morning already!" a sound hears from the back of me. "Hyung?"

"Yeah, I will sleep later."

"Ya, Yoon DooJoon hyung! You're thinking about her again, right?"

"Aish, you can read my mind, Lee GiKwang."

"It's my ability afterall," he laughs and sits beside me. "I'm sure you really miss her," he says, I nod. "Why don't you just meet her?"

"Huh...," I sigh. "You know right, lately I feel like I want to drink her sweet blood. I have to avoid her, or else I will turn her into one of us."

"It would be great than! She will live forever, right? You wouldn't see her die..." Kwang soften his voice at the last words. "Human will die, but we won't die, right, hyung?"

"Ne, but I have to know her feelings too, Kwang. She has parents and friends around them... If I turn her into one of us, she will see people around her die one by one.. I don't want to torture her~"

"I suggest that you have to meet her and clear up this problem.. Also, ask her if she want to be one of us or not," Kwang gives me suggestions and stands up. "I'll sleep first," he says and leaves me alone in the living room, still looking outside the window.

"Meet her? Can I meet her again?" I ask to myself and walk to my bedroom, thinking about it until I fall asleep.

 

~ * ~

 

*NaYoung's POV*

"Mira! Are you working today?"

"Ne, you?"

"I'm sorry but I have a course today, can you say it to manager?"

"Ne~"

"Anyway...," I put both of my hands on her shoulder, "Please don't make any mistake on today's job! Try to forget about DooJoon for awhile while you working, promise?" I wink.

 

 

 

"Ne~" is all that she can says. I know that she will keep thinking of DooJoon, just make sure that she doesn't do any silly things.

"Okay then!" I smile and wink for the second times already at her, "Annyeong!" I wave at her and walks away from the school's main door.

 

As I walk to my course place, the cloud slowly become gloomy and grayish. Oh my, I hope that it won't raining! I have my piano course until night! How can I walk back to my house if it's raining? I fasten my steps and finally arrive at my course place. And yeah, I have two hours of course, sharping my piano skills with this handsome teacher. I admit that he is handsome, but I don't have any feelings for him. You know right that I have a crush on GiKwang oppa? (If not, read chapter 4 and you will find that she is not energetic too after hearing that all of the B2ST's members left, especially GiKwang! LOL! :p). Unfortunately, when my piano course about to end, the rain starts to pour down. Now I'm confuse how can I get home.

"Need a ride?" my piano teacher asks me.

"Anniyo, it's okay. I'll just wait 'till the rain stop."

"But I think it won't stop," he says and I look at him with this kind of expression: -_____- "Come in!" he says and pulls me inside his car. "Mian if I'm too harsh."

"Mian to make you me, just drop me in the nearest Starbucks Cafe." I say to him.

"But..."

"I already made a promise with my friend." actually I'm lying, I don't want to make him MORE troublesome.

"Oh okay then," he says and drives me to the cafe.

"Gomawo!^^" I bows to him and give a smile, then go out from the car and go inside the cafe.

Soon as I'm inside the cafe, I walk to the counter, joining the line of people who have the same purpose as me, waiting to be serve. I wait while listening to my Ipod (I'm sure that I use many APPLE's product in this story, keke~). But when I want to change the song, I can hear the person behind me humming some melody. It's OASIS by B2ST, I though. But somehow, I know this kind of voice, so I'm brave enough to look who is behind me. And I shock to see who is behind me...

"GI-hmmph!" the guy who stands behind me is GiKwang! It's GiKwang! My loveleh honey bunny! (Okay I admit this is too over react -.-)

Suddenly he hugs me and make me can't continue my words. I'm so shock of what he is doing.. My heart can't stop beating so fastly! "Shht.. Don't speak my name out loud in public," he whispers in my ear softly and it's tickling me a bit. But OH MY GOD! He is still hugging me! And now all the customers are looking at us.

Finally he releases me, well, I hope that I can be in that position with him longer, sigh.. "Okay.." I say to him, he smiles at me and points to the front, telling that the people in front of me has finish ordering already.

We order two cups of coffee together. When I'm about o pay the coffee for him, he stops me and he is the one who pay the coffees. I say, "Gomawo~" to him and find a place to sit.

 

 

"So, oppa, can you tell me why you leave? With the other B2ST's members also," I start the conversation.

"Well it's because...," he pause, it seems that he tries to think an answer.

"Because?"

"Eer.. Because we have something to do!" he says and laughs awkwardly.

"That's not what your eyes says," my words makes him shocks. "Please oppa, tell me the truth~" I'm whining to him.

"But..."

"No 'but' oppa.. Please tell me!" I force him.

"Huh...," he sighs. "Just finish your coffee first and I will take you somewhere."

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Well in this story, the main character not show up much.. Now I'm concentrating more to DooJoon, GiKwang and NaYoung. Did the end make you curious? Keke~ I love to make people curious, lol :p well then if you curious, just keep waiting and reading my story! haha! xD)