::: Chapter 8 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(Waa! Gomawo to all the readers! I'm shock to see that my readers for this fic already 581! Almost 600! xD keke~ i'm so excited.. because 2 days ago, i'm still remember that the readers only about 170, and now already 581! Gomawo everyone~!! *bows many times*)

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

*NaYoung's POV*

Oh God, I can't still believe that B2ST's oppas are VAMPIRES! And I don't believe with myself that l like vampire too! I mean, GiKwang oppa is vampire, right? Well, now it's proven that vampires' charm are more than us human. (Don't know why but now I remember the Twilight Saga, lol! But readers! Just a reminder, I got my idea for writing this story not from Twilight Saga..). And now, where's Mira? She said that she will met me in the 2nd break today.. But she doesn't show up until now -.-

"Apple!"

"Ya! Don't call my nickname!"

"Hehe, I love to call you 'apple'!" Mira says and pinches my cheeks.

"Okay, stop it!"

"Mian~ Your cheeks are red as apple, so I call you like that!" she says and sits beside me."Are you sick? You are pale!" she touches my forehead.

"Anni.." actually I'm thinking about the B2ST's boys, I can't tell to you that they are vampires, Mira.. Mian.

"Oh well, your face is pale." she says it again.

"Maybe it's too cold out here. Let's go inside!" I grab her hand and pull her inside. "You already eat?"

"Ne~"

"So, what do you want to say?" I stop and sit on the table in front Art Room.

"Do you notice my puffy eyes?" I immediatly look at her eyes and start to observing it.

"No actually.. It's only puff a bit. You're crying again?"

"Ne~" she nods her head.

"Wae?!"

"Thinking about DooJoon oppa again...," she drops a tear again.

"Omo! Don't cry anymore!" I hug her tightly.

"I can't live without him, apple.. I'm too weak without him!" she calls me apple -.- well I forgive her this time.

"Omo, Mira.. You have to be strong! I know you as a strong girl, not a weak one like this.."

"Just imagine that you and GiKwang oppa are dating, and he leaves you!" she says, still hugging me.

"I can't imagine it since GiKwang oppa and I are not dating."

"You don't know how hurt is it, apple!"

"Mianhe~" I pat her back to make her more calm, "Don't cry anymore, okay." I release the hug, smile and wipe her tears with tissue. Should I say it to her? The B2ST's secret? But I already promise to JunHyung and GiKwang oppa that I will not say this to Mira.. UGH! I'M CONFUSE!!!

"Gomawo, apple for being my bestie!"

"Cheonmanneyo.. Let's go to the toilet, you make your beauty face become like this, tsk tsk.."

"Ya, don't joking around!" she punches me lightly on my shoulder and laughs.

"Finally you can laugh," I say and stand up, accompany her to the bathroom.

 

~ * ~

 

*Mira's POV*

"I'm glad I have friend like you, apple."

"Gomawo..," she says and smiles to me.

"Can I see him again?" I mutter.

"Oh, Mira.. Please stop thinking about him for this time. We have a test after this! You have to concentrate on your test first!" I nod, we go back to the class together after washing my face in the toilet.

After break time, I have Math Test. Oh God, please just for this time, help me to forget about DooJoon oppa for awhile. I have to concentrate on my test. Fortunately, while doing the test, I can keep concentrate and do the test greatly. But somehow, I feel like I'm being watch by someone. I look to the outside of the window and find nothing. It's just me or there is really someone who watching me?

"Can you do the test, Mira?" Apple asks to me while taking her things for the next lesson. We have to change place.

"Yeah, what is the next lesson?"

"Chemical, we have to go to lab."

"Okay then let's go!"

"Your lab suit?"

"Ah yes! Thankfully you remind me, apple!"

"Mira, Mira..," she shakes her head, I just giggle. Both of us walk to the lab and find the place to seat.

"Okay students, today we will doing a praxis. Be careful to the tube, it's light and easy to break."

"Yes miss!"

"Apple.."

"Hmm?" she asks without looking at me, she is serious to the tube and liquid in front of her.

"I feel like someone watching me since then."

"Really?" she looks to me, finally.

"Ye."

"You should be careful then," she says and looks back to the tube. "Today you work right?"

"I think I'm the one who have to ask it."

"Hehe~"

"Yeah, I work today," I say to her and continuing my work.

Don't know why but I feel today's time goes fast. When I look at my watch again, it's already 4 PM and the school time are over now. Apple and I walk to the cafe to work. First, I use my waist apron first, don't you think it's cute? :3 I modification my apron by myself, manager says that we can express our creativity on it, so, yeah.. I just do it and I like it really much! xD

 

 

"Mira, can you make it too for me?"

"What?" Apple points my apron and I know what she means. "Oh~ Ya! You'e sweing skills are farther than mine!"

"I don't have time to make it...," she begs me, putting her puppy eyes just like usual. Yeah, she knows my weakness alot! I can't bear to look at her puppy eyes.

"Okay, okay. I will make it for you!" I say to her, she jumps around and I just roll my eyes looking at her reaction.

"Ehm.." suddenly an 'ehm' sound was heard.

"Oh, manager!" I say and bow to him, follow by Apple.

"Mira, can I ask a help?"

"Ye?"

"Can you deliver this cake to this address?" Manager hands me a piece of paper with an address write with it, also a cake which is placed inside the box.

"WHAT THE HECK?! THIS IS-" suddenly Apple shouts and covers with her hand.

"Do you know this address, apple?" I ask with puzzle face, my curisiouty keep rising.

 

~ * ~

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Chapter 8 already! I don't know that I already write this long, keke.. I think I will strike throught one word in my foreword; "It will be just a short story~" LOL! I think it will be a long one! :p Well, not that long, keke~)