::: Chapter 10 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(SO SORRY GUYS I POST IT LATE NIGHT!! >.< WELL NO THAT LATE, AFTERALL, KEKE~ AND YOU KNOW RIGHT I'M SUPERB DUPERB HAPPY TO THE MAX?! If not, you must read my blog then, keke~ well. this is the chapter 10! enjoy! xDD)

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Mira's POV*

"Omg, where's that girl go?" I tap my hand to the table and keep looking to the watch that I used on my left hand. "Ugh, apple! Where in the world are you?!?!" I shout and make the other workers look at me with what-the-heck-?! expression. I just glare back at them and make them scary somehow.

"YO!" an familiar voice hear with that heck ringing bell. The door bell always ring when someone go come in / come out.

"Ya! Where are you going?!" I shout and walk toward her quickly, since the cafe already closed, I can shout however I want.

"Of course delivering the cake! The place is so so so so so far!" she says and smiles to me. If she said far, why do she smiled? Maybe the one who order the cake are much handsome than GiKwang oppa?

"You look so happy, apple!"

"Yup, yup! Did you know?"

"What?"

"The one who order the cake is so cute and handsome, kyaaa~!" she shouts and makes the other worker looking to us. Now, with what-the--?! expression.

"More handsome than GiKwang oppa?" I ignore all the glare.

"Yup!"

"Oh well, lucky you..," I say and take my bag, ready to go home.

"Mwo? Where are you going?"

"Home, duh.. It's 10.30 PM already!"

"Aish~ already that late?"

"Ne~ you have so much fun in that person house right?"

"Yup! I even meet...," suddenly she stops and looks away for me.

"Who?"

"I.. I mean, I meet the other five boys, haha!" she laughs awkwardly.

Is it just me or lately apple is keeping a secret from me? She likes to talks and stops at the middle, then continuing the words with an awkward expression and somehow she becames pale a bit.

"Apple..."

"Ye?"

"Please don't keep a secret from me," I say and looking to her eyes, straightforwardly.

"Mwo??"

"Lately, I feel like you have been keeping a secret from me.. Please just tell me if it's hurting you or maybe annoying you... I'm your bestfriend, right?"

"Omo, Mira! I'm not keeping any secret from you!" she punches my arm lightly, "Maybe I'm just too tired and become so active like this," she sticks out her tongue at me.

"Oh well.. But please don't hesitate to tell me the truht."

"Ne!" she says and open the car's doors. "Want me to you until the alley?" she offers.

"Can I?" I ask back to her.

"Ne! Of course you can!" she says and go inside the car, then open the car for me from inside.

"Gomawo~" I sit on the passanger's seat, "I wonder what DooJoon oppa now doing..."

Suddenly she stomps on the break and make the car stop suddenly, "Doo.. DooJoon oppa?" she asks.

"Ne~" I nod my head.

"Well, maybe he is sleeping now?" she shrugs and makes the car moving forward again.

"Maybe...," I say and sigh.

 

~ * ~

 

*Mira's POV*

I stomp on the break immediately when she said, "I wonder what DooJoon oppa now doing..."

"Well, maybe he is sleeping now?" I shrug and stomp on the gas pedal again, making the car moving again. Actually, I'm that shock because at that time I'm also thinking what DooJoon oppa said back then.

 

- - - Flashback - - -

"Yo, apple!"

"Why is everybody call me 'apple' now?" I pout.

"It suits you alot!" he says and laughs when see me pouting.

"Finally you can laugh also," I mutter.

"Mwo?"

"I say, finally you can laugh also, Yoon DooJoon oppa~"

"Oh~ did you think I can't laugh?" he asks with his innocent face which makes me laugh.

"Anniyo.. I mean, since then you are not laughing nor making a smile."

"Oh~ well you know what is the reason."

"Mira?" he nods and sighs.

"Hey, apple! Can I ask you help?"

"What?"

"I need your help to face Mira, first-"

- - - End of Flashback - - -

 

"Apple?" Mira waves her hand in front of my face and make my flashback intterupted.

"Y.. Ye?" I ask and looking at her.

"I will go down in here," she points the door, means she can't open it.

"Oh, ne~" I click the switch.

"Are you alright, apple? You look pale a bit."

"I'm okay, Mira." I force a smile.

"Do you really don't want to sleepover in my house?" she offers.

"Oh, anniyo. I will just make you troublesome. I'm alright, don't mind me!"

"Okay then, see you tomorrow, apple!" she says and walks through that dark alley.

"Wew, nearly she knew it..." I say and rub my chest.

As soon as I can't see her shadown again, I try to drive my car to my apartment. Yeah, you're right.. The road is just lighted by some of the road's lights and no taxi or any bus pass in this road. Well, it's 12 PM already... Maybe, you think that Korea is a metropolist town, which is a town that never sleep. But well, Korea have many towns on it. And yeah, our town are not that big and famous.. But at least, we can still see some people walking at night. I keep looking to the road in front of me. No car behind me nor in front of me. I decided to go to the minimarket for awhile, buying one bottle of mineral water and a snack to eat to.

"Gomawo," I say to the cashier that since then keep looking at me, well I'm a bit scared beeing seeing by this cashier. I go out immediately and walk to my car, when I'm about to open the door, someone stop me. Oh God, please forgive your daughter's sin! I say inside my heart.

"Hey there...," I turn my body and look who is behind me, *gasp!* it's the cashier boy. "Want to play with me?" he blinks one of his eyes, trying to be flirty.

"Mi.. Mian but I have to go ho-"

"Shht..." he places his forefinger in my lips, "If you don't want to get hurt, just follow my instruction," he says and smiles evily to me, I look to his eyes and notice that his eyeballs starts to changing colour; it's red! Oh my God! It's red!!! "Do you know what am I?" I nod carefully. "Yes, I'm a..." he pauses. "Vampire..." he whispers softly to my ear.

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

( I love this chapter ending! LOL! anyway sorry guys if the grammars for this chapter are ! I'm really sleepy now, and yeah.. sometimes i close my eyes, lol! fortunately I don't really sleeping or else.. Yesh! My mom will torturing me letting the laptop turn on all the night long! LOL! Oh well, actually I like the ending for this chapter! I hope apple will be okay!!! Dx)