::: Chapter 17 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(Chapter 17 already! Yeay! xD I'm 16 going on 17, lol! :p I'm going crazy *you're crazy since back then, duh* Pssh, shut up you! Oh well, enjoy this chapter!^^)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Mira's POV*

I feel like I want to wandering around the park right now.. Hangin' around and feel the breeze~ Huh.. Also, thinking about DooJoon oppa and Apple who already left me. Hiks.. :'(

"Mom, I go first!" I say and put my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" mom pops her head out from behind that fuzzy couch.

"To the park~"

"Okay then, take care sweetie."

"Ne~" I close the door behind me and start walking, going out from the alley and start walking to the park, passing through all the people at the city. Sometimes I see couples who pass by me and having their fun time together. It really reminds me the time when I'm still dating with DooJoon oppa. Oh my, Mira, you have to be strong! I stop my steps and lift my head to look at the sky and the shiny sun who make this afternoon become really bright. I have to flutter my eyes a bit when the sun slants through.

"Huh..." I sit at the park's bench and inhale the air. "It's so fresh!" I strecth my body, left to right. Then, leaning on my body to the bench. Fortunately I bring a book. I decided that I will spent my afternoon on this park, reading the book with the fresh air around.

"I'm sorry but I have to go..." There is a dialogue like that on the book. It's the same like DooJoon oppa said, the last time we met... "No, don't cry again, Mira... You have to forget him," I close the book and take a deep breath. "But how can I forget him?!" I burry my face inside my palm and trying so hard not to drop a tear.

"Mira?" I think I know this kind of voice.. It's... It's Apple's voice!!

"Apple?!?" I open my hands' palm and lift my head. I can't believe who is in front of me!!! "Apple is this really you?!?!"

"Of course it's me!" she says and hugs me tightly.

"Apple, where are you going yesterday?" I hug her back and can feel tears flowing down to my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Mira, to make you worry. I..." she pauses.

"I?" I ask still in hugging position.

"I.. I go to my cousin home yesterday, suddenly i miss her so much!^^" she releases the hug and smile sat me.

"Why don't you call me nor your eomma?" I ask in puzzle face.

"You know right, my cousin's home are far far far away from here. So the phone can't reach to here..." she says.

"Oooooh~" I say in long term.

"Mianhe to make you worry, Mira!" she hugs me again.

"Anniyo, it's okay."

"Anyway, let me bring you somewhere!"

"Where?"

"Just follow me~!" she pulls my hand to make me stands up, I just follow her from the behind, don't  know where she wants to take me.. But oh well, I believe in her, she is my bestie after all! :D

 

~ * ~

 

*NaYoung's / Apple's POV*

Finally I found you, Mira. But know I have to do my mission, or else that little ing guy who's name is YoungJoon will kill GiKwang oppa. Oh man, if he will really kill GiKwang oppa, I think I will die.. But... Am I sure to do this and lying to my own bestie who believe me so much? YOU YOUNGJOON! I HATE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUUUUUUUCH!! HOW CAN YOU USE ME FOR THIS JERK MISSION, BASTARD?!?!?!

If I'm helping YoungJoon, GiKwang oppa will be save, but I don't know what will happen next to Mira and DooJoon. If I'm lying to YoungJoon and helping GiKwang oppa, GiKwang oppa will be haunt by him, same as JunHyung and overtime all of the B2ST members will be haunt too.

"Apple, where do we want to go? My legs are tired now~ We are walking about 15 minutes already." Mira voice making my soul come back again to my body.

"Oh, mianhe, Mira. I just want to wandering around the city with you ^^" I fake a smile, hoping that she will not curious what happen to my awkward attitude. "How about we go to my favourite place?"

"Psssh.. Your first place meeting GiKwang oppa?" she teases me.

"You already know it girl!" I punch her shoulder lightly and walk to the park with her.

 

~ * ~

 

*YoungJoon's POV*

"Yo, hyung! Why don't you let me to touch the girl you brought yesterday?" I give him a dead glare and he steps backward. "Whoa, chillax, hyung.. I-I'm just playing around."

"Tsk, don't you think I can read your mind? Bloods are surrounding your mind."

"Owie~ we are vampires hyung.. We need bloods to keep survive," he says and sits on the couch. "So, what are you planning with that girl?"

"Making her as a bait for 'Revenge for DooJoon step 1'."

"DooJoon?"

"Yeah, that bastard who stole Mira from me!!!" I shout and make him jumps off from the couch.

"Oooooooooooooooh~ so he is the one who stole Mira from you...," he nods his head several times. "Can I help you with something then?"

"No need... You just gonna messing around the plan."

"Meanie hyung~" he says innocently to me.

"No innocent face please." I say and throw a small-sofa-pillow to him

.

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Lol! "Meanie hyung~" Kekeke.. I'm so happy today! Want to know why? Because I'm receiving a good comments for my MBC Audition 2010 video, wheee! xD haha.. for you guys who haven't watch it, CLICK HERE! Well, I hope that you guys want to watch it and press the LIKE button :) Doesn't mean forcing you guys to press the LIKE button, keke~ Okay, gtg to sleep now! I have biology and social studies test tomorrow! Annyeong~ And also, I will update again at weekend :((((( School is on the way again~)