::: Chapter 23 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

*Author's POV*

Two days pass already, still B2ST not doing anything. Are they fool? Not doing anything to rescue Mira and Apple? (Author will be punches by all the fans because typing that B2ST is fool, haha xp). But they have their own plan already, so we just have to wait them to do their action. How about if we peek what they are doing now?

"Ya, hyung! When will we be going to YoungJoon's mansion?" GiKwang asks not relax, yeah we know that he wants to rescue Apple so madly... Although she was change to a vampire already.

"Relax, Kwang~ We have our plan already...," DooJoon answers.

"We have to look at the right time, Hyung," says DongWoon.

"Okay guys, I know when will we be going!" suddenly YoSeob appears on the living room. "We will be going to the mansion right this afternoon! Today's sun is hot, so...."

"YoungJoon weakness is sun, he will be weak when the sunlight touches his skin!" JunHyung continues while walking to the living room.

"How about us? We are vampires too, right?" HyunSeung asks and thinking at the same time.

"We don't eat human blood directly from them... Actually we are just the same like human, we are not weak of sunlight nor cross. But we drink blood and eat something different from them (human)," DooJoon explains.

"Ooooooooooooh~" DongWoon, HyunSeung and YoSeob says in sync.

"Ok, we should prepare it right now!" GiKwang becomes excited, because he knows that he will meet Apple soon.

 

~ * ~

 

*Mira's POV*

*Fast forward until afternoon*

Two days already and I still can't find DooJoon anywhere! Where in the world is him?!?! AAARGH! OPPA WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

"Find him already?" a recognizable sound suddenly hear near the door.

"YoungJoon...," I mutter. "Sorry I can't find him," I put my head down. He walks towards me and lifts up my chin with his forefinger.

"You say you don't find him?" I shake my head, right now I'm feeling so scared! Scared that he will bites my directly on the neck and I will be a VAMPIRE!! "They are here," he takes his forefinger from my chin and look to the outside the window.

"!" he says when the sunlight touches his skin. I forgot that vampires weakness are when the sun touches their skin. Oh my, I look at the part of the skin where the sunlight touched it, he is... BURNING! " IT HURTS A LOT!!" he goes out from the room to somewhere while keeps holding his arm; at the area where the sunlight touched.

"Hmm.. sunlight? Maybe I can defeat him with the help of sunlight!" Good Idea! I can defeat him with the help of sunlight!

 

~ * ~

 

*YoungJoon's POV*

IT HURTS A LOT! HOW CAN I FIGHT THEM WHILE MY ARM IS HURT LIKE THIS?! Relax, relax... I know their plan already, it will be easier to fight them, right? HAHA! Time to go to Apple's room now!

"Apple!" I kick the door's room, she directly look to me in shock expression.

"What?!" she asks with annoys tone, this girl until now won't accept the reality that she is mine now.

"They come already," I say and smirk to her.

 

-----------------------------------------

*Apple's POV*

"They come already," he says and smirks to me. They? They stands for... "B2ST," he says.

"GiKwang oppa," I mutter.

"You, don't go anywhere, keep waiting in here, or else I will bite you again and make your human's blood completely gone from you body," he says and goes out from the room.

B2ST, GiKwang oppa, they come to rescue Mira and I? Can I hope that GiKwang oppa comes to safe me? But I'm a vampire now, will he still want to rescue me? After being touch by YoungJoon and become a vampire? Apple, you better ready if GiKwang oppa won't rescue you because of those things. I know it will be hurt a lot, sigh..

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Owie~ Sad ending for this chapter? Huhu..

Anyway, I will be do double update today, because it's been a long time

since my last update, hehe~

I want to make all my readers happy! :DD

Please wait for the next chapter~^^