::: Chapter 25 ::: ===> Last Chapter

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

Yup! This is the last chapter for this story! Huhu, I'm feeling sad because it's the last chapter already, huaaaa~! :'''( do you guys feel sad? Well enjoy the last chapter, guys~! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

*YoungJoon's POV*

Okay, Apple! Just stab him already! You won't regret it! AAAARGH! YOU ARE SLOW! JUST STAB HIM ALREADY!!! (He is stress =.=)

"YoungJoon!" suddenly a voice call me.

"Welcome to my mansion, Yoon DooJoon!!" I turn my body to look at him. Not watching what Apple doing again, because I believe that she stabbed GiKwang already. "Did you know? Your friend, Lee GiKwang is died now! Apple stabbed him already, MUAHAHA"

 

------------------------------------------------

*GiKwang's POV*

She is about to swings that knife and stab it to my neck. But I hold her hand, which making blood running down my arm. Yes it is my blood, the blood of my hand because I try to stop her hand by holding the knife. The knife cuts my skin and making blood spurts out. Without thinking two times, I kiss her warmly on the lips, hoping that her REAL mind will come back again, also free from YoungJoon's control.

"Apple, please turn to normal again... This is me,"  I say in my mind while my lips still on her. We keep kissing until I break the kiss first. She blinks her eyes several times and take a look to my hand.

"*gasp* O.. Oppa!!" she screams when seeing my hand. A tear drop on her smooth cheek. "Mianhe, oppa!!!" she hugs me tightly.

"Gwaenchanayo, Apple. The most important thing is, you are now back to normal again... You are free from YoungJoon's control."

"But I'm still a vampire...," she says while burying her face in my shoulder.

"Don't worry, HyunSeung hyung can change you to a human again," I pat her head with my other hand which is not cutted. Ah, I just realize, this cut is really deep and it hurts a lot!!!!!

"How about your cut?" she breaks the hug and points to my hand.

"He can heal this too, we better go downstair now before YoungJoon catch us and before I am out of blood," I smile weakly to her.

"Don't too close with me, oppa, I'm afraid that I will drain your blood," she makes a distance from me.

"It's alright if you are the one who drinks my blood."

"Ya, don't tease me in this condition! C'mon!" she grabs my hand and drags me downstairs.

 

~ * ~

 

*DooJoon's POV*

This guy.. Is more powerful after one year I don't meet him.

"Do you think I'm powerful? Thank you." TOO CONFIDENT!!!

"Sorry, but you are way TOO CONFIDENT, BASTARD!" I shout at him.

"Okay, okay, enough for talking, lets start our battle, shall we?"

"Catch me first if you want to battle me! :p" I stick out my tongue and run downstairs. Take out your ability now, DooJoon! Your ability is running! Run as fast as you can!

I run downstairs, passing all the corridors at that mansion. I can feel he is following from behind with that evil face of him. His running ability is improving! How can he becomes this fast? Luckily, I'm faster than him, haha! This is my real ability, no one can't beat me in running stuffs!

"Wait you, Yoon DooJoon! I will kill you directly as soon as I catch you!" he yells and makes an echo along the corridors.

I open the main door and let the sunlight flush my body. The other three (YoSeob, HyunSeung and DongWoon) smiles widely when seeing me coming out from the mansion. Not in a minute, YoungJoon come out and about to step his foot on the unshady place. But he stops and suddenly lauhgs, "YOU THINK THAT I AM CRAZY?! I WON'T BE STEPPING THERE, FOOL!"

"What do we have to do?" YoSeob whispers to DongWoon.

"Look behind YoungJoon, hyung!" he whispers back.

 

------------------------------------------------

*GiKwang's POV*

We reach the downstairs and find YoungJoon standing in front of the main door. An inch again and the sunlight will touch his body! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Without thinking much longer, Apple runs towards YoungJoon and about to push him. But she does the wrong way, YoungJoon knows that Apple want to push him. He captures Apple and bites her AGAIN dircectly in her neck. NO WAY! YOU CAN'T TAKE MY APPLE AGAIN, YOUNGJOON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!?!

 

------------------------------------------------

*HyunSeung's POV*

Uh-oh! YoungJoon just bite Apple's neck again! This will make her human's blood decrease faster and soon, if she lost all of her human blood, I can't change her back to human again! Somebody must defeat YoungJoon now! And I have to heal Apple now! Or else, it will be late. It's useless to heal again if she is vampire already. Once human becomes vampire, they will be vampire for their entire life...

 

------------------------------------------------

*YoungJoon's POV*

I'm in danger position now! They change the plan! How come they change the plan without me knowing about it?! Luckily, Apple comes and she is about to push my body, so the sunlight will touches my body. Unfortunately, you don't think what you are doing first, Apple. I can read your mind! As soon as she about to push me, I swing her body and bite her directly on the neck. Making her under my control again and make her human's blood decrease faster. This is the only way that I can do! Making a threat to them! If they don't want to give up, Apple will be vampire at all and she will die because I will command her to stab a knife to her self.

"Choose now, Apple or you, DooJoon, battle with me!" I say and making all of them shock.

 

------------------------------------------------

*DooJoon's POV*

"Or else, this girl, Kim NaYoung will be die today, right now," he says. WHAT SHOULD I DO? YOU YOUNGJOON! MAKES MY LIFE MORE COMPLICATED!!! "CHOOSE!" he shouts, then he whispers something to Apple's ear. Suddenly, a knife which is appear from somewhere, place in Apple's hand. She points her neck with that knife. "5...," uh-oh! he starts the count down!

 

------------------------------------------------

*GiKwang's POV*

No, no, no! DOOJOON CHOOSE NOW!! Or else Apple will kill herself using that knife!! Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming from behind, running down downstairs. I turn my body to look who is it. IT IS JUNHYUNG HYUNG AND MIRA! Good job, hyung! You can rescue Mira safely. WAIT, WAIT! THE MORE IMPORTANT THING IS APPLE NOW!!

I give code to JunHyung hyung to think a way for helping Apple without YoungJoon's knowing.

"I brought this," Mira s her pocket, showing a cross keychain in her hand.

 

 

"It might work!" whispers JunHyung hyung.

"Yeah, his weakness is sunlight and cross! He is different type from us, cross and sunlight are not our weakness," I say, while sugessting her to put the cross directly at his back in other way.

"Let me put it," JunHyung hyung offers himself. Mira gives JunHyung hyung her keychain. "Bless all of us," he says and walk slowly but fast *?* to YoungJoon.

 

------------------------------------------------

*DooJoon's POV*

I see JunHyung, GiKwang and.. MIRA there! They are thinking about a way to help Apple. I keep preteding not knowing what is happening behind YoungJoon, same as the other boys. I hope that their plan can working succesfully!

"4.. 3.. 2.. 1..." I can see JunHyung walks slowly but fast *?* to YoungJoon and....

"AAAAARGH IT HURTS!!!!" suddenly YoungJoon screams. Yeah, you know it already, JunHyung put something to YoungJoon's back, I bet it is a cross! Because his second weakness is cross, and he won't be screaming painfully like that if it's not a cross which is attach in his body now.

YoungJoon is busy with his painfulness and releases Apple from his embrace. As usual, GiKwang always steady if something happen to Apple. Quickly he runs to Apple and catches her before falling succesfully to the ground. Unfortunately, the knife that Apple hold since then, stab her stomach directly. HyunSeung runs to Apple's and GiKwang's direction. While JunHyung push YoungJoon with all of his power to the unshady place. Slowly, YoungJoon body burns and the rest of it is DongWoon's and YoSeob's work; cleaning YoungJoon's ashes.

I run to Mira, hug her directly and close her eyes which are looking to YoungJoon who is in burning process right now. I don't have to tell it to you right, about the burning process? It's so ing damn scary, so just pass it already. As soon as I hug her, she hugs me tightly (awwww.. >.<) and says, "Oppa, where are you going all this time?"

"Mianhe, Mira... For keeping a secret to you," I say in soft tone while her hair.

"I.. I miss you..."

"I miss you too, Mira." we keep hugging each other for awhile until she breaks it first.

"You, Yoon DooJoon Oppa, will you promise that you never let me go again?" she says in the serious face of hers.

"Yes, I promise..." as soon as I finish my word, I kiss her warmly on her lips and smiles between the kiss. Right now, I have to mantain my wants of drinking her blood, even if I want it.

"Ehm..." JunHyung "ehm" sound makes the two of us break the kiss at the same time. "We better get out from this mansion, the atmosphere of this mansion is not supporting for your scene," JunHyung says and laughs.

"We need to take Apple to hospital right now! Her wound is fairly deep," HyunSeung says.

"Lets go now! Our work is done already!" YoSeob and DongWoon says in sync while holding a plastic bag which is filled with YoungJoon's ashes.

"Lets go, shall we?" I say to Mira, who is standing beside me. She takes my hand and drags me towards the other boys.

 

THE END~ ♥

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

And yes! It is the end of the story..

Sorry if the end is kinda boring -___-

mian, mian, mian!! okay i better be thinking for the sequel of Apple and GiKwang now!

haha xD

I NEED COMMENT GUYS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS STORY!! xD