::: Chapter 14 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

*Mira's POV*

Huff.. I already search to her favourite place, but still.. I can't meet and find her anywhere... Apple! Where did you go?! Please don't torture me like this! My BF already left me and now you left me too? WHAT THE HECK?!? Please come back, Apple~ Oh well, I don't know where to search her again, it's dewfall already... I should go back home. Oh! I will walk around the city for awhile, window shopping just as always~ relieving all my stress and tiredness.

"Woah, this one is so pretty!" I admire that shirt and short behind the glass. Well, the poster of it, not the real shirt and short.

 

( I really fall in love with those shirt and short! Gah! I want it one! And also want the model's body shape, lol! :p)

 

I keep admiring the poster until I spot one figure that is really similar to me... "Is that DooJoon oppa?" I spontaneously point to that figure and keep following where the figure move with my finger. "What is he doing inside this shop?" I ask to myself. When that figure goes out, I keep following him wherever he goes. But suddenly, we move into the crowd of people and I can't see that figure clearly again. "Excuse me, excuse me!" I say and trying to get out from that crowd. But I find nothing after I get out from that crowd of people who blocks me. "Omo, what are you thinking, Mira? You will never find him again, remember?" I say to myself and smile forcely, then walk away from that place and go home.

 

~ * ~

 

*DooJoon's POV* <--- (Finally he's back again! xD)

Dewfall already? Well that's mean I can wandering around the city..

"Hyun, where is Kwang and Hyung? I mean JunHyung...," I ask to HyunSeung who stands in the living room and staring into emptiness.

"I don't know, hyung.. They were just left me alone in here."

"Oh, poor you~" I say patting his back. "Want to wandering around the city?"

"Anni, I will just read my fashion magazine," he says and walks to the sofa, sits and open his favourite fashion magazine, FASHIONISTA DIVA (fictional name, lol! :p)

"Okay then.. Guard the house and be sure to accompany the magnae and also the visual magnae! I'm sure they will search for a meal in-"

"Hyung! We are hungry~!" both of them whine before I can finisih my words.

I look to HyunSeung and he looks to me, "Good luck," I say and walk out from the living room. Running to the city, yes, running. It's my ability, right? So I just need only 1 minute to arrive in the city. I look to all of the people who are walking. Sometime I look at the couples and it makes me remember of Mira.

"Mira, what are you doing now?" I ask to myself and smile lightly, "I miss you here."

I keep walking and find one clothing shop, I decide to go inside and looking around the shop. Nothing interesting... Of course, it's a women / girl clothing shop! What am I doing here? I don't know what to do, so I just walking around. It would be fun if Mira is with me now, I will buy her one cloth if she was here.

I walk out from the shop and start walking again. But, I feel that someone is following me, I don't want to look back, so I decide to go to a crowd of people. And yes! It's work! He / she lose sight of me! Haha! Since my ability is running and jumping around so fast, I just need to run a bit and no one notice that I'm disappear suddenly from that crowd. I love my ability, haha! (I think DooJoon is too stress and depress because he can't meet Mira again. So he is a bit error, lol!)

 

~ * ~

 

*Mira's POV*

Is it really DooJoon oppa? The height, body shape, the hairstyle... It suits so much to him! Even the clothing style! I know his style! Always use jeans and wear a t-shirt or a shirt. Please, if it's really DooJoon oppa. Oppa, why do I have to lose your sight when you are so close with me?

 

~ * ~

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(How is it? This chapter ending is not a cliffhanger, right? Because I already describe it in the story, lol! Anyway for this chapter, I write about our 2 main characters first! They are the main characters, not GiKwang and Apple, haha~ Stop awhile for GiKwang and Apple. GiKwang and Apple scene in chapter 16 or the next chapter after this! xD Haha~ please wait for the next chapter! Hope you guys like this chapter and also the story!! :DD)