::: Chapter 18 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(Sorry guys that I just update this story now :(( yeah, i'm just gone back from the school at dewfall and im so damn tired even if i'm already slept for 2 hours.. total, TODAY i sleep for 5 hours, which means, I slept 3 hours from 2 AM and 2 hours at 3 PM. LOL! The numbers, hahaha! xD and please read this!! IMPORTANT!!! I think I will postpone my "The Chosen One" fanfic first, since I will have my test 1 week from now, well not 1 week actually, 1 week less. So I have to really really study, hope that I'm not getting any bad score for the test!! DDx also, i have 2 tests for tomorrow, math and biology -___- wish me luck! Okay then, enjoy this chapter! Woot! Chapter 18! xD)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*YoungJoon's POV*

"Looks like she's doing the first step already.." I say, sitting comfortably at the sofa and crossing my arms. Yes, I have the ability that JunHyung have. Why, you say? Because in one year, I train hardly to get these abillities!

"Who?"

"NaYoung, duh!" I roll my eyes.

"OOOH!" suddenly he shouts excitedly and stands up, weird.

"Don't look at me with that expression, hyung!" he sits again.

"I'm worry that you will take her from me."

"Well, she is....," he mutters and I can't hear what is he saying.

"What?"

"Nevermind...," I shrug and go out from the mansion, going to the park where MY NaYoung and Mira is.

 

~ * ~

 

*YoungJoon's friend* (Mianhe, I'm lazy to search a name and so damn tired now -___- i close my eyes sometimes)

"Well, she is not completely yours, hyung..." I mutter.

"What?"

"Nevermind," I say and he shrugs, then he goes out from the mansion and heading to somewhere, maybe to the place where NaYound and Mira is. "Oh, hyung... What will you do?" I ask to myself. "As you know, I have a feeling that you will lost again this time. You can't seperate NaYoung and GiKwang, same as Mira and DooJoon... Should I help NaYoung to get out from this mission?"

 

~ * ~

 

*NaYoung's / Apple's POV*

What topic should I start again? I don't know what else to talk to her!! YOU YOUNGJOON! PLEASE!!! JUST FORGET ABOUT YOUR PLANS AND LET GO OF ME, MIRA TOO!! I shout in my mind. From the far, I can see a shadow, it become clear a little by little. There ,I see YoungJoon walking to the bench. Fortunately, Mira position is not at my position right now, or else Mira will know that I'm lying to her and our friendship can be break!!

I glare him and sent a message through that glare, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

He sent the message back through his mouth, of course without any sound. Or else Mira will know that YoungJoon is here, "I will taking Mira to the mansion now...," he shapes his mouth.

"Mira?"

"Hmm?" she faces me.

"What will you do if someone kidnap you?" I ask her.

"Shouting for help!"

"If he / she enfold you from behind?"

"Just like what DooJoon oppa doing to me when he said goodbye," she puts her head down.

"Aww, c'mon, Mira! You can't lost your confidence just because of this!! C'mon we move forward together!"

"Gomawo, Apple!" she smiles. "Hmph!" suddenly YoungJoon's enfold her from behind, of course with a cloth and some aroma to make her sleep.

"Good job, Apple!" he says, I just roll my eyes and thinking what will happen next to Mira.

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Sorry again for the super short story!! >.< Yeah, I knew it -____- as I already said I mean write, today I'm really really really tired now. So I'm going to sleep!! Annyeong! And also, maybe I will not update my fic at this weekend, I have to study -___-)