::: Chapter 6 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(2nd update for today, keke~ I hope you guys like this chapter! xD there will be some action in this chapter!)

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

*NaYoung's POV*

"Where do you want to take me?" one my hand is being grab by GiKwang oppa, he promises that he will took me somewhere after both of us finish our own coffee. And now, we both already finished our coffee and I don't know where do he wants to takes me.

"Just see, I will search a place that people will not recognize both of us." Omo, will he doing something bad to me? "Don't worry, I won't do something bad to you." he smiles at me with his angelic smile that all the girls want to see it. "And it will be not a dark place." How can he know all the things that I'm thinking right now?

"How did you know what am I thinking?"

"Reading... I mean you have told me before."

I stop my steps and he looks to me with puzzled face, "I haven't told it to you, oppa!" Now I feel something weird with him.. His body is cold and I can smell the aromatic scent, same as the one that Mira said to me. "Oppa, are you-" suddenly he pulls me into the cold wall, I can help but struggle to get him off of me, I'm scared!

"NaYoung...," he calls my name and hold into both of my hands and put it in the wall, makes me can't struggle anymore. My heart beats so fast, I'm scared and happy at the same time. The feelings are all mixes up.

"O.. Oppa, what are you doing?" I ask as my cheeks turn into a red one, I avoid his face and those eyes.

"Your cheeks are turning red," he says and chuckles. I just keep quiet, don't know what to do.

"Oppa, can you let me go? I don't feel uncomfortable in this position," I say so and keep aboiding his eyes nor his face. But suddenly, he kiss my neck and it makes me really shock.,"OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I suddenly shout, now I'm really really scared! What will he do to me?!

"You have a sweet blood," suddenly he says that and makes me shock, MORE! My eyeballs are about to fall down from its sockets.

"What are you saying oppa, you are just like..."

"Vampire," he says and grin to me.

"Andwae! You... You are not a vampire, right?!"

"How about with this sharp teeth?" he opens his mouth and shows me his canine, it makes me really shock and can't say anything.

"O.. Oppa it's fake right?" my hands shaking terribly, I can't really accept it if it's really true.

"How about if you feel it by yourself?" he moves his head forwards and about to bites my neck.

*PLAK!* suddenly someone slaps GiKwang oppa.

"Kwang! What are you doing?!?" suddenly JunHyung oppa is standing beside me already. He is obscuring me from GiKwang oppa.

"Huh? What am I doing?" GiKwang oppa asks back and touch his cheek that slapped by JunHyung oppa awhile ago.

"You still can't control your desire to your own-human friend!" JunHyung oppa shouts to him.

"Can please someone tell me what happen?!?!" I shout loudly and make them look at me.

"Now she knows it all...," JunHyung oppa sighs while looking at me.

"Don't say that the B2ST boys all turn into-"

"Vampires," they say at the same time.

 

~ * ~

 

My shift is finish now! Now all that I have to do is go back to my home! But still, I have to walk to reach my house. The driver is being used with appa, sigh. Appa don't have time to search for a new driver, he is really busy now with his work. And yes, as a good daughter, I have to know about this condition already.

"It's 10 PM already...," I sigh looking at my watch, it's late night already. Well, not that late, but the cloud already turning into the black one, and I have to walk the street alone. -.-

 

 

"Want me to accompany you home?" manager offers me.

"Anniyo, it's okay!^^" I smile to him, I don't want to make him troublesome.

"Really?"

"Ne~"

"Okay then, I will be leaving first, see you tomorrow, Mira..," he says and go inside his car, waving his hand as the car start to drift away from the cafe.

"Alright, now I have to go back to home as soon as I can!"

I walk through that dark streets. Sure, the cars and busses still pass, but just imagine that you walk alone in the streets. No one accompany you, and you must go to the alley to reach your home. Well, my house is big, but I still have to go through the alley. It's so dark and only few lamps are turn on, in the alley. I fasten my step so I can arrive to my house soon, hoping that no bad thing will happen to me. I keep walking and stop when I see someone at the intersection. He is fairly high, his body and tall looks like DooJoon oppa! Ugh, stop thinking about him.. Why can't you forget him? I ask to myself in my mind and hitting my head with my hand lightly, try to forgetting about DooJoon oppa. When I see again to the intersection, the person is gone.

"Omo, I think I have to run from this intersection." I say to myself and start running like a people who is chase by ghost. "Finally! I arrive at home!" I touch my chest and try to breath normally.

"Mira-ssi, anything wrong?" the security greets my with an question.

"Ah, anniyo.. I'm just scared walking through that dark road," I say to him and come in to my house as he opens the main gate for me, "Gomawo~" I say to him and walk to the house main door. "Umma! I'm home!"

"Oh sweety! You finally go home! I'm afraid that something bad will happen to you!" she hugs me tighly and makes me hard to breath.

"Umma.. I... can't.. breath..!" I say to her and she releases the hugs.

"Mian.. Do you eat already?"

"Anniyo, but it's late already.. I can't eat main course."

"Some fruits, cookies and milk, do you want it?" I nod, "I take that as a yes," she leaves me for awhile to the kitchen then come back to the living room again.

"Take a shower then, the butler will bring the food to your room," umma pulls me to the front of my room.

"Ne~" I say to her and go inside my room, taking a shower.

 

~ * ~

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Hoahm... *yawns* I'm really sleepy now! after i press the 'update chapter' button, i will immediately offline and throw myself to the bed. Seriousl, I'm really sleepy! =.= Anyway this is chapter 6! Do you guys like it? Please comment and tell me what are you thinking about my fic! I really want comments to make me improve and more spirited to continue / update / typing this story :D)