::: Chapter 16 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

(OMG! Sorry for the long time for updating!! Huhuhu.. I hate school works so much! After this I have to do Physics Brainstorm, doing GSP for Math, study for Social Studies test and Biology quiz.. UGH! At tuesday I have citizenship education and I think all of you guys doesn't have this kind of lesson, right? I think only Indonesia who have it, ugh.. Oh well, please enjoy this chapter!)

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

*Mira's POV*

"Mira, did you found NaYoung already?"

"Ugh, mom... I think you don't have to ask it..."

"Mwo?"

"If I find Ap- I mean NaYoung already, I will already shout at the phone last night, right?"

"Ah, ne~"

"Dear, I wonder why everybody..." eomma pauses.

"Mwo?"

"Nothing, just forget it."

"What, ma?!" I shake her body and make her has to put a cup that filled with coffee down on the table.

"But don't mad at me, ya?" I stop shaking my eomma's body.

"Ne~"

"Ehm...," she pretends to clear . "I wonder why everybody left you...," she says with a soft voice, making me hard to hear it even I'm in front of her.

"Ne, I knew it already... From dad's death, DooJoon oppa and the other BEAST's members and now Apple," I put my head down and trying hard not to cry in front of eomma.

"Omo.. I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to make you cry," eomma lifts my head and look straight to my eyes, she whipes my tears that I couldn't hold it anymore.

"M-ma.. Wh-why eryon e-ef me?" (read: "Ma.. Why everyone left me?") I ask with shaking voice.

"Anni, they not left you... Apple not left you, dear. Maybe she just need times for thinking about problems that she not told you about."

"I hope too ma...," I hug her tightly, don't want to let her go from my life, "Don't go, ma.." I say and burry my face on her shoulder.

"Anni, I won't~" she pats my head, "Now, can you release me, sweetie? I can't breath..." I immediately let go of her and smiles to her, wipe my own tears that wetting my cheeks already. "See? You're beauty if you're smiling!^^" she says and kiss me on the forehead.

"I'm hungry, ma..." I rub my stomach and laugh a bit.

"Omo~ I forgot to make breakfast! We are talking so much since then!" she stands up and heading to the refrigerator, "What do you want to eat?"

"Just a toast, I think it's enough for us." I walk to the counter, plug in the toaster cable in and put two breads into it.

 

~ * ~

 

*DooJoon's POV*

Mira, did I really make you cry again? I see you cry there, hugging your eomma tightly and burry your face on your eomma's shoulder. Yeah, I'm in top of a strong branch now and spying you.  It's my habit  anyway since the day I left you. Ne~ I'm spying you everyday, directly or in-directly by JunHyung's ability. Suddenly your eomma turn her head and figures me on top of the branch.

"What are you doing?" she shapes . I can see her face turn to a panic one, afraid of you noticing me in here.

"Don't tell her!" I shape my mouth too. "Please take care of her," I continue, she nods and talks some words to you. I can see you immediately release your hug and smiles to her. Your smile never change, Mira.. I miss your sweet smile. I go from that place immediately before you noticing that I'm spying quietly at you.

 

~ * ~

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! DDD: My bro said that he want to use the computer, so I need to type it fast and type directly the idea that pops in my mind! But I'm sure that I will update again today or yesterday! Please wait for it! Now I have to do my school works, they already glaring evily at me on the top of my table, ugh.. Annyeong~!^^)