::: Chapter 24 :::

My Boyfriend is a Vampire?

*DooJoon's POV*

"Here we are, in front of YoungJoon's mansion!" I say excitedly.

"Woah, chillax, hyung! Why do you become so excited suddenly?" Kwang asks me.

"Because he wants to meet Mira quickly...," JunHyung answers first before I can open my mouth.

"And Kwang wants to meet Apple quickly too...," YoSeob says, follows by the laugh from the sixth of us.

"WELCOME TO MY MANSION!" suddenly a voice is hear from the tower of the mansion, there, standing YoungJoon.

"HEY YOU, COME DOWN QUICKLY!" DooJoon shouts not relax.

"Do you think I'm crazy? My weakness is sunlight, not like the sixth of you! Come inside and let's have a fight!" he says. "Of course, only DooJoon who can come inside the mansion... The others, just go away!!" he shooed us in the other way.

"You guys wait here," DooJoon says.

"But...," YoSeob says.

"JunHyung, remember your mission? Same as you, Kwang, do your mission now! Rescue both of them, quick! Get in from behind!" he says with codes that YoungJoon will never know and goes inside the mansion from the entrance door, which is close as soon as DooJoon pass it.

"Hope he will be okay," HyunSeung sighs.

 

~ * ~

 

*Apple's / NaYoung's POV*

So.. What do I have to do now? I have to think the way too, to defeat YoungJoon! To help them (B2ST) to defeat him (YoungJoon)! But how? I keep sitting on the bed and thinking about the way to defeat him, but no idea is passing in my mind.

"Ugh, please idea, come to my head!!!" I punch my own head lightly.

My feelings says that someone will be coming soon, but who? GiKwang oppa? Okay, Apple, don't hoping too much, you know that it will be hurt if GiKwang oppa will not come to rescue you. I walk to the window, looking to the view outside. I can see three boys are standing there. It is..... DongWoon, YoSeob and HyunSeung oppa. What are they doing there? Oh well, I know that they have their plan already, I hope that their plan can be sucessful. Just keep praying for them.

"APPLE!" suddenly the room's door opens and a voce is reveal. It is...

"Oppa?" I say in soft and shock tone. I don't believe that he will be really coming to save me.

"Apple, are you okay?" he asks and walks towards, slowly.

Ugh, wait,  I got an headache suddenly, my visions become so sharp... I.. I can see him walking towards me now, but.. But why do I feel that he is my enemy? Wh.. Why? Wait, Apple! YoungJoon is controlling your mind now! Damn you, YoungJoon! Don't make me have to fight my own boyfriend!

 

-----------------------------------------------

*YoungJoon's POV*

Eh, GiKwang comes to rescue Apple? WHAT THE HECK?!?! HOW COME THAT HE CAN PASS THROUGH THE MANSION'S DOOR? OKAY I HAVE TO CONTROL APPLE MIND NOW.

"Apple, seduce GiKwang, because it's your ability... He is your enemy, you have to fight him, no matter what!" I command Apple to do it. She can't be free from my control, I'm more powerfull than her! So, GiKwang, you will meet your die today, HAHA!

 

-----------------------------------------------

*Apple / NaYoung's POV*

, , ! YOUNGJOON KEEPS CONTROLLING MY MIND! Woah, woah.. Wait a minute body, why are you moving by yourself? YOUNGJOON STOP CONTROLLING ME! YOU COMMAND ME TO FIGHT GIKWANG OPPA, RIGHT? Oppa, run away from me! Don't walk towards me, I will kill you!! Aargh! Why did my voice won't come out?

 

-----------------------------------------------

*GiKwang's POV*

She walks towards me without saying anything. There is something wrong with her.. What's the matter? Doesn't she happy to look at me come here to rescuing her? Apple, what happen? There's something weird with you.

"Oppa," she says as soon as she is standing in front of me.

"Y, ye?" why am I feeling this nervous? Okay, gotta admit it that she becomes ier after she change into vampire (ert Kwang -___-). Suddenly without me noticing it, she pushes me to the wall. My eyes are about to come out from its socket! Her attitude changes! This is not the real her!

"Oppa, would you mine if I stab this knife to you, on your neck?" she says seductively while showing that REALLY REALLY sharp knife in front of me. SHE'S BEEN CONTROL WITH SOMEONE! SHE WILL NEVER DO THIS TO ME! YoungJoon! IT MUST BE HIM! HE IS CONTROLLING APPLE! YOU, YOUNGJOON!

"O.. Okay, it's not funny, Apple. Please put that knife down...," I say carefuly and take her hand which is holding the knife.

"I'm serious, oppa!" she takes her hand again, the knife touches me harsly and make a small scratch as the result of it. A blood drop from the scratch. She looks at the knife and the blood remain on the knife. "Your blood is sweet, maybe I should stab this knife right now!"

 

~ * ~

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Uh-oh! Apple is being controlled by YoungJoon!

And she is about to stab the knife to GiKwang!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!?!

Cliff hanger, right? haha xD

Love to make people curious~ :p