You Only Live Once: VIXX and OC (S.S-3.1)

Random K-Pop Imagines


--- ΠΠΠ ---

Some topic or theme for this book, not supernaturals...

Maybe not werewolves, but angels.

Some are chained up in the real world they can't go back up to heaven even if they finished their mission. VIXX are at the top, with being most skilled finding angels and setting them free.

While Boyoung has lost most of her memory as a saved (previously chained up) angel. Who had an accident right after she was saved. An accident that was meant to happen, so she could not live as a peaceful angel anymore.

Boyoung did many deeds. Too many some couldn't handle, why she was so elegant with human life so gentle. She cared, while others scoffed or shook their heads.

As an angel, once you are given a mission, you must descend down to earth. No matter how ridiculous, angel must follow the rules.

For example, an angel shall go to earth and secretly help think that this lonely, heartbroken girl is lucky and is happy/confident in her self. To live life joyously again!

Simple things, that changes a human's life. Even if you have to stay with them forever.

Angels have a special jewelry price to like a necklace that makes you visible in the human world or not. Like an [ON]/[OFF] button.

But, there are enemies like always. Who don't wish for the kindness of angels spreading happiness.

These people are mysterious. They find an angel doing their work, they capture them and chain them up in their dungeon like place.

Even those up in the heavens don't know where to find them. VIXX is the only solution they've got.

I wouldn't know because I just came up with this idea. 

 


+ CHARACTERS +

Girl Description


Lee Boyoung/1992 - Long, a bit wavy, light brown hair, with bangs. Fit, but not muscular.

Boy Description

Ravi (Kim Wonshik/1993) - Leader, playful.

Hongbin (Lee Hongbin/1993) - Since she met Hongbim first in the human life and he has the same surname as her, Lee; she thinks that Hongbin is the father. Should I add this drama?

Ken (Lee Jae Hwan/1992) - His name first of all is Lee Jae Hwan. Mostly seen with Hak Yeon.

N (Cha Hak Yeon/1990) - The Cha section in the heavens was also close to the Lee's and Park's. 9-year-old Hak Yeon watched the members with Taekwoon, especially when one fell in love. He is supposedly the leader of VIXX, counting he is the oldest.

Leo (Jung Taekwoon/1990) - The calm one. He tends to stand back on things, but is always mysterious.

Hyuk (Han Sanghyuk/1995) - Full of jolly kiddo, mainly innocent.

//I'll update the character description, sorry if its a bit lazy//

+ TIMELINE +

< How they died >

Deceased Mothers at age : 39-45
Deceased Fathers at age : 46-49
VIXX Kids at age : 5-9

VIXX, all six of them were together since childhood because all of their fathers worked in the same company.

All their fathers also had the same amount of bravery to protect what they live for.

One day a Mafia gang came in and shot in rapid fire. On the same day their wives/Vixx's mothers planned to give them lunchboxes for their hard work.

Both parents of each family died sacrificing themselves. The Mafia gang had no mercy. They simply didn't care and if a man was protecting a woman they would kill the woman first.

They were called 'Mercy Yang'.

This may be confusing. It is for me too, but it's how it is.

Mercy Yang had no mercy with the company, who owed debts in their last life. Another reason may be they just wanted to compete with other gangs for death tolls.

~

Now, for Boyoung. Her story isn't so complicated. Boyoung and her parents went to go to the store to eat out and buy Boyoung dolls.

Once they came back from the store, a happy 8-year-old Boyoung came out with a couple set of dolls. Barbie & Ken.

Going on a empty stomach, they drove to their favorite breakfast place that offered warm soup.

Unfortunately, drunkards who weren't sober, drank till sun up. Those drunkards committed a crime because the Park family was gone just like that.

Without being able to eat their favorite soup for breakfast.

It was a hit and run, one guy was caught, but some authorities have said there had to be a partner or partners involved.

° Love Story °

Angels can get just depressed about their love life. Being called ghosts if they lusted for love ever since.

Boyoung wandering around in the heavens that was mainly floating on clouds and gold floors. She was looking at the sections split into different surnames.

Bang, Paek, Boo, Lee, Choi, Kim, Park, Byun, Hong, Chwe, Kwon, Min, Im, Soo, Hye, Jung, Il, Cha, Bae, Jeon.

The Park's were neighbors with the Lee's.

I guess those two just bumped into each other and grew up with a bond for each other.

Their parents were happy and wanted them to marry early.

Happily in the heavens, a couple was announced husband and wife. At the ages of 18.

Young love always reigns in existence, even in the heavens my friends.

If they happen to have a child, that child will be immortal and will have a to be a saint and an expired angel.

The immortal child shall follow rules and equally treat others with care.

  --- ΠΠΠ ---   


Who knows where this could take up upon next?

--- ΠΠΠ --- 

omg, I just dropped that son

comment if you're interested for more

all these lower caps are killing me, but they are intended like this