Mark Tuan - GOT7 (I.9)

Random K-Pop Imagines

Mark's POV 
Another fan meet, in Chicago. I sigh. I love meeting fans and their hands are so soft, but no one seems to catch my eye. 

I love their spirit and smiles. 

How they get ready with make up and  picked outfits just to see us. 

"Hey bro, you ready for tomorrow?" Jackson just asked out of the blue, interrupting my thoughts. 

"Yea. I'm getting old man. Do you know what we're wearing tomorrow?" 

The conversation kept going on until Jackson brought up my ideal type. 

"You already know. Someone who makes me want to be with them, someone who just won't get out of my head." 

I already knew Jackson's ideal type. You know Gayeon, he even spazzed in front of national tv. 

"Yea you don't have to ask me, but who resembles your ideal type the most?" 

"Dude you sound like an interviewer I guess you forgot. You know, it's Bora from Sistar." 

"Mhm. I just have a feeling today's going to be your day." 

I just rolled my eyes and went back to my laptop. 

Your POV 
Omg! GOT7 is in Chicago! My friends better not be late. 

I was all dressed up. My body full of support for GOT7, I want them to notice me. Especially Yugyeom. 

I drew on my arms and legs. Makeup and outfit on fleek. I'm ready to scream my head off. 

My friends came and picked me up. We all got V.I.P tickets. A lot of money, but worth it. 

We sang on our way and got so hyped when we saw the sign where the center presented GOT7. 

We walked in and had some difficulty with the guards but it was fineee. 

Until they said they would kick us out. We managed to get inside, eventually. 

Our seats were in the third row from the stage. 

And then the most magical people appeared. GOT7. 

All of us fans screamed. Until we were silenced down. 

Their performances were amazing.

Yugyeom dancing grinding on the floor is so inappropriate but he can sure dance. Mark was unexpectedly dorky, I thought he would be quiet. But he loved showing off his flips. Jackson as always y and wild. 

It was time for hi-touch and photos. 

My friends and I went up and walked in a line and in a few steps would be in front of JB. 

The guard saw our card and let us go touch their hands. 

One friend behind me and one in front of me. They were crazy as always and never calmed. 

I high-fived JB and went on. I was really trying to stay calm. 

Jackson was next and we were doing a random handshake for some reason. 

And then BamBam. We just smiled at each other and shook each other's hands. 

Yugyeom was next! OHMAGERD. I smiled so wide and he intertwined our hands just for a moment. But then we had to let go. 

Youngjae came next and all my sadness washed over me. 

Why couldn't I have more time with Yugyeom. 

I reached Mark and he smiled and took my hands swinging them around to make me have joy. Aww, that nice of you. 

Even if our moment was short it worked a bit. 

I showed my smile towards Jr. and he patted my hair after we high-fived each other. 

They're so caring, I love them even more! 

The staff moved us into a group of ten and we waited for the hi-touch to be done. 

After all the fans got to the hi-touch, GOT7 moved on to the area with the chairs. 

We were the 5th group as well with 4 other fans. 

I saw the 4th group get up and sit down in the chairs and GOT7 would be behind them. 

Aww their smiles. The flash photography ended and it was our group's turn. 

Some of the other fans had this special package. When they went up there (like backstage) they would be able to talk with them and get a selfie, a longer time with them for $117 extra. 

They also told us they had an extra for a Mark pass. 

Everyone in the group suggested I take it because everyone's bias was either Jackson or JB. And they want to be a "loyal fan". Like whut even. 

Then they were debating over me or this other girl who was quiet the whole time like. Why you picking on the girls who are uncomfortable. 

I like Yugyeom and that's that. Although Mark was really nice. 

The quiet girl kept shaking he head and kept pointing at me. 

I just shrugged it off and they put the necklace-key chain over my head and I now had access to a premium pass. 

After chatting we were up, the 5th group and ready to roll. We said haii and sat in chairs. 

I kept looking at Yugyeom but his stare was at someone else, my best friend. 

I'm heartbroken. I rush over to where his seat was and sat down. 

All of us girls settled down and Yugyeom was right behind me. Omo omo. 

The camera took the picture. All of us smiled in time and didn't blink but Youngjae called for another picture. 

I heard shuffling in the back.

Once we were ready for the second picture I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw a hand with a shape of a peace sign. 

I was shocked but managed to keep my smile. 

Once we left I saw that it was Mark behind me. But I also realized he was the only one that switched spots. 

I walk down the steps and join the girls who gave me the premium pass. My friends waited patiently on the side. They had an extra because their sister couldn't make it in time. They said her flight was delayed. Poor girl. 

All the groups had gone and taken a photo and the premium pass had a turn again. They played music in the background and quizzed fans for merchandise. 

There were seven girls up first. They all took like 15 minutes and we would be up next. 

The guard checked our passes and we got to talk to them. 

The guard led me to Mark and we just took it off from here. 

"I have a feeling I'm not your bias." Mark was sure right, I didn't want to hurt his feelings though. 

"I guess you noticed out of all these girls? Yugyeom is my bias in GOT7 but I got to see another side of you today, very charming." 

Gesturing my fingers in a sparkly way to trying to make him get the jist of my awkwardness. 

"Oh, thanks I guess. Do you want to take a picture on each of our phones and I can tell Yugyeom you like him?" 
He took his phone out and went to his Camera app. 

"Wow, you'd do that? We can use your phone first. Sorry if you expected me to be a more enthusiastic fan."

"Its fine by me, any thing for our IGOT7's." 

We took memorable pictures on each of our phones and we eventually got off the topic of Yugyeom. 

I suddenly remembered something. 

"I saw that you switched spots with Yugyeom. What was the reason doing so?" 

The guards were telling us we took too much time. Mark suddenly grabbed my phone and entered some things. 

"I'll tell you later. If you haven't got the hint yet." 

I just nodded and waved good bye. I thanked the friendly fans and left with my besties. 

I look on my phone and see a new contact number. It was his. 

He named it Markiepoo~ I'm just kidding. It said, 'I can be a better man'. 

I was confused. I just cropped our photo together and put his face in the contacts. 

I look through the photos we took and I smiled to myself. 

When he first took out his phone it was a video recording not camera. So we were laughing at his mistake. I took pictures at the same time when he did just as a cool effect. 

I saw one picture and he was look at me when I was looking at his phone. He looked memorized. Am I that ugly? 

Mark's POV 

Wow, I literally can't get her out of my mind. Jackson is some kind of fortune teller. 

I looked around and saw half of them sleeping and some on their phones. I didn't bother to get their opinion till we were at the dorm. 

I scrolled through the pictures I took, she was the only fan in my camera gallery. 

Wah, she's so pretty. I snapped out of my trance. She likes Yugyeom, not you. I told her i would tell Yugyeom, but i dont want to. 

The makne was on his phone. Aish, he better not be looking at unappropiate stuff. 

I picked out the most blurriest photo and sent it to him. i didnt want to talk at all so i messaged him. 

He read it but didnt say anthing. BOY. Are you going to act like this in front of your hyung? I just shook my head. 

in a few minutes we arrived in front of the dorm. Jr. went to the grocery with our manager so we could have something to eat. 

Yugyeom wanted to talk to me so we went in his room. 

"Hyung, why did you send me this?" Yugyeom took out his phone to show me.

"Why didn't you reply?" He literally ignored it in the car.

"Well, I was confused. I got a random picture, it was blurry and the message seem so sarcastic. I thought it was a saseang fan spamming me."

 I mean I could have added a few more details than 'This girl was at the concert and her bias is you not me.' 

"I told her that we would take a photo and I show it to you, just for a fan's request. " Actually I suggested it. Same thing. 

"Okayyy. What good is that going to do now? I won't be able to talk—" 

My phone rings cutting Yugyeom off. Its from a unknown number. I pray it's not a Sasaeng fan. 

I pick up. 

(Phone Call~) 
■■■
Hello? -MARK 

Hey. This is Y/N from the concert. I'm actually very nervous to be calling an idol. Is this the right number? -Y/N

Oh, you actually called. Don't be I'm the one who might get in trouble. I showed Yugyeom your photo. -MARK 

OH REALLY?! What did he say. Omo, I sound crazy. -Y/N 

Umm. You're crazy pretty. I mean whut. -MARK 

What did you say? I kind live by the train tracks. I should move away. So, did he make any comment? -Y/N 

Oh my gerd. That was a safe one. I need to stop thinking out loud. Wait can Yugyeom understand us? 

He was confused by a sudden picture. But he said you're smile is cute. Your outfit was full of sparkling fabulous. And your hair. It was soft. I meant he said it was a pretty shade of ____(your hair color). -MARK 

I said too much. Yugyeom didn't say any of this. What are you doing Mark? 

Aww. That doesn't really sound like him, but he got so much detail from one photo. Haha. Oh and the reason you gave me your phone number was to answer my question. Why did you switch spots? -Y/N 

Okay. We have the same models right? -MARK 
■■■

I press the 'Facetime' button and all she has to do is accept it. 

Its connecting! She accepted it. 

Wah. Her bare face is so natural. 

Yugyeom walked next to me to see her beauty. 

"Mark! What was that for I was washing my face. Can you answer my question already? I feel uncomfortable." Y/N said. Aww, but she's so cute. 

"Well. This guy right here. Doesn't appreciate much of a fan of his so. I even notice his eyes on your friend instead of glancing back at you. Yea I saw. Well after the first photo we took I switched so I was closer to you. Make you feel comfortable and maybe noticed." But no there's more to it. 

"Well I surely got noticed. Thank you. Is that all. Maybe you should explain this to Yugyeom. He looks like a confused puppy." 

She's a real loyal fan. Especially towards Yugyeom. 

"I will later, I couldn't get you out of my head while in the van after the showcase. I gave you my number so we could talk more. Please don't delete me. Read my contact name once again." Oh this is going to be cheesy. 

"Well it says 'I can be a better man' I am confused once again." Aish. 

"Me, Mark Tuan, can be a better, more handsome, amazing, gentleman towards you if you give me a chance. Why is he even your bias?" 

Your POV 
My mind went blank and I saw those photos of us again replaying in my head. The way he looked at me. The way I felt when Yugyeom looked at my best friend, not even a single wave at me or smile. 

But then Mark came. He even went way into detail. He likes me. This is all coming together. I look nothing like Bora or am I even close to her personality. (I know each member's ideal type okay...) 

"Y/N? You don't have to answer that. Are you okay?" 

I snapped back to reality and I could still see their worried faces. 

"Wow, actually. I can't believe I'm going to say this but, I found a whole handful of reasons why you, Mark, can be my number one bias. Sorry Yugyeom. But my favor towards you just broke because this guy wrecked my list with a few sentences." 

I pointed at Yugyeom while say this, motioning a heart with my hands then splitting them into two pieces. 

"KYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I COULD KISS YOU A THOUSAND TIMES." 

"You see Mark, it's called facetime so you can see each other not do physical actions on the face. Its not like you know my address." 

"Could you tell me so I can kiss you more than a thousand times?" 

"This is going to stay long-distance. You should know what my last name is first." 

"I knew you're last name the first time we even talked."

"Oh really? I'd like to see you spell it."

"I can also say it. Ready? T.U.A.N. Thats going to be your last name. Y/N Tuan. Sounds perfect." 

I saw him outline the air with his last name. You have got to be kidding me.

"That's not even close." 

"It'll be accurate in your mind and heart when we get married." 

I saw him wink and blow a kiss. Oh, boy. 

*plays Red Velvet 

Based on Fei's (heyitsfeiii) experience at Chicago with GOT7. 

~-//////////////////-~

Sorry I made Yugyeom look bad. And sorry for the lame ending. I try. XD 

Noteu: I'll try to expand my imagines of boy groups so I can have a variety. Don't worry, I know MONSTA X, EXO, VIXX, TEEN TOP, some of the older groups like Boyfriend, Beast, U-kiss, SUJU. Many more as we'll. 

 I might update the third part of Supernatural or another imagine. I also have a cover now which I made, very proud of myself. >< 

Have a good day /weekend!~