Park Chanyeol - EXO (I.4)

Random K-Pop Imagines

Your POV
"I'll pay you when I get back. She would like to go to the indoor playground in the mall. Here's extra money if she wants to buy anything. I'll contact you when I'm back. She's in your hands, so please make her day fun."

"I sure will. Don't worry, she's in good hands." I said.

"Thank you. I'll be going now. Bye Hyejong!" said the mother.

"Bye OMMA!" said 5 year old Hyejong. We both waved to the mother. Once she left, I gave a sigh of relief. Hyejong was one of my daily clients and thank god she wasn't one of the bratty kids but she was pretty loud.

"So, you're mom said you wanted to go play at the mall. Right?" I said crouching down to her level.
"I want to go play and buy a stuffed animal!" She said with her big eyes.
"Well, let's go get on the bus!" I said grabbing her hand.

We both walked to the bus stop and boarded. I let her sit near the window.

"Do want to go get a stuffed animal first or play?" I asked. She didn't really think so hard and said she wanted a friend to play with her at the playground.

Once we got off the bus we had to walk for five more minutes until we reached the mall. It was pretty crowded today, despite the fact today it was Sunday. I grabbed onto Hyejong's hand and we walked around on the first level, trying to find a store that sold toys.

"There! Unnie! I see Doraemon!" Hyejong exclaimed, pointing toward the cartoon character.
"Let's go in then!" I said. I led her in still grabbing her hand. Once we were in the conditioned stored, her eyes sparkled.

"Hello, welcome to Kwaii Friends! Is there something you like, little kid?" Said a girl employee.
"Um, well I saw Doraemon in here but I like Hello Kitty!" Hyejong said slightly jumping.
"Follow me," As we followed her I saw that the store was all filled with kid cartoons. "We have Hello Kitty and her friends. Oh, look here's one with flowers. It matches your skirt!"

"Ooh. Look Unnie! It matches! Can I get it?" Hyejong said as see ran over to the creature.

"Thank you, but I'd like to talk for her a moment," I said hoping the employee got the hint I wanted her to go away. She nodded and left. "Are you sure you want this one? There are so many in here!" She nodded hard. "Let me take a picture of you so I can show your mom what decision you made okay?" She picked up the Hello Kitty that was half her height and made it stand up so it could see the floral matching.

"Say Hello Kitty, Hyejong!"
"Hewo Kity!" She said with a peace sign. She ran over to look at the picture and gave me a thumbs up. We both walked to the register and I payed with her mom's money. It was ₩45,000 for that thing! Good thing her mother gave me more than ₩50,000 for expenses.

"Thank you!" Said Hyejong carrying her stuffed plush without the bag.
"It's no biggie. To the playground?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed onto my hand. I saw the way to the play center and entered. It was all full of kids. While the parents were sitting on the chairs all looking stressed. Can't wait to grow up.

"Unnie, can you hold this for me while I go play?" Hyejong said. I nodded and grabbed it and put it in its bag. I kept an eye on her.

As soon as you were about to close your eyes a boy around your age came in. EXO?

"Come on Seojunnie. We'll hang here until your dad is done shopping. I'll call Baekhyun so he can bring Seoeonnie, your Hyung." Said Chanyeol.

My eyes were wide. Chanyeol from EXO. The world wide famous group. I actually saw the episode where he took care of the twins before. Both of them had so much father potential. Chanyeol can cook, while Baekhyun is so playful with the twins. Man that (ChanBaek) ship circled the Earth more than three times.

I just shifted my eyes away from his presence. Please don't talk to me. I'm very anti-social. Please tell me the seat next to mine isn't empty. Tell me I put my purse there. I looked over and Hello Kitty saved me. But,

"Do you mind if I sit next to you, you know not on Hello Kitty? I don't want to socialize with frustrated parents." Chanyeol said chuckling.

"Not at all, sorry about this big thing. Not very welcoming eh?" I said lifting the plush to the ground.

"Thank you, Seojun you can go run along and play. Hyung will be watching from here." Chanyeol said.

"So, what's your reason to being here. Are you a saesang fan, that knew I would bring Seojun here?" He said with a shocked face. All I could do was shake my head.

"Wow, protective much. I'm on a babysitting duty. I'm actually pretty successful myself for my own business." I said patting myself.

"I was just kidding. You seem pretty chill. No fangirling moments right now?" He asked. I shook my head. We just started conversing. And we actually got along. He told me Hwijae wanted him to babysit again. Since he was busy as a MC on some shows.

Then Hyejong came rushing over holding Seojun's hand. I thought Seoeon was the flirt.

"Unnie, Seojun! Blood!" Hyejong said. Chanyeol immediately took Seojun onto his lap and searched his body.

"Where is he hurting Hyejong?" I asked. We both looked worried even I couldn't find a scratch on him.

"His foot! We were on the slide. There was this toy. He step on it. After we at the bottom." Hyejong said leaving a bit of words behind but I still understood.

Chanyeol looked at Seojun's foot and there was this thin line. Like a paper cut. Only a bit of red showing.

(A/N: I know it doesn't make ANY sense. But just roll with it. Like a buffalo~ Sorry. Brb)

"Let's take him to the family bathroom so we can wash it off. I have bandages and disinfectant." I said. He nodded and followed me. The parents gave us looks like 'what are those two kids doing together in a bathroom?'

Chanyeol sat Seojun on the baby changer thingy. "Does it hurt to walk?" Wtf. It's on his ankle, I thought idols would be smarter.

"Go get some water on a paper towel and rub off the dried blood." I said. He just quickly followed my orders quietly.

"Okay, this is going to hurt just a bit Seojun. Be a strong boy for me." I said gently rubbing the disinfectant on the wound. All he did was winced.

"You're doing good. Seojun, I have a Airplane and a Car bandage one. What would you like?" I said. I gave Chanyeol the one he picked and he carefully applied it on his ankle.

"All better?" I asked in concern. He nodded and held his arms out to me. I went over and I lifted him up from the high seat. He just held on like a koala. Such a cutie.

"Seojun, want to come over to Hyung now?" Chanyeol asked holding onto Hyejong's hand. Seojun and shook his head wrapping his arms around my neck. I chuckled. You're making me fall in love. I wish little boys behaved more like him.

We both got out of the bathroom and Hyejong started whining, "Unnie, I'm hungry! And I want to eat with this Oppa!"

"Okay, let's go get your stuffed animal and we can go eat together." I said and Chanyeol agreed. I put Seojun down so he could hold hands with Hyejong. Chanyeol and I were on each of their sides. Being lovers at such a young age. We found a food stalk with churros, corn dogs, pretzels, and many more.

"I'll go order while you get them settled down in a seat. Do you want a pretzel or churro?" Chanyeol asked getting out his wallet. Wow such a gentleman, "Just a churro is fine." I replied. He nodded and left to order.

"Okay kids, Oppa is getting food. Were you also hungry Seojun?" I asked. All he could do was nod and rub his stomach. I saw Chanyeol in the line and he seemed to be flirting with the employee taking his order. I just decided to ignore it and then this toddler starts talking like a happy mother.

"Unnie, you and Oppa look like a couple! I wanna see you guys kiss! Like in the princess movies! " Hyejong exclaimed. She can say these words with any left behind. This kids likes romance more than adventure. Once Hyejong said that Seojun leaned over and kissed her cheek. Smooth, Seojun. Really smooth.

"Food's here!" Chanyeol said. I just stayed quiet while eating. I ate the churro slowly and dipped it into the chocolate fondue provided. I looked over and saw Chanyeol his lips. Am I eating ually?

"Oppa looks thirsty! Here's my apple juice!" Hyejong said handing her box of juice to him. He took a fake sip and said it was good. And awkwardly continued to eat his pretzel.

Once we were all finished, I was about to get up. But Chanyeol swiftly swiped some of the cinnamon/sugar mix off my the edge of my lips. Before I could say anything. "You had a little something on you lips." He said getting up. "Thanks." I mumbled.

"Kids, let's thank Chanyeol for this delicious meal!" I said. The kids screamed thank you and clapped their hands.

"Noona, I want to take my girlfriend to the water fountain and make a wish!" Seojun said smiling. How could I say no. We all walked toward the water wishing fountain. I gave them each a coin. Chanyeol and I just sat there watching the kids have fun with the water.

Chanyeol took out a coin and threw a wish in for himself. I wonder what he wished for.

"Let's take a picture guys!" Chanyeol said. He scoot next to me and put Seojun on his lap. While I put Hyejong on my lap. Chanyeol whispered something to Seojun and he nodded. A photographer was there for the hour so he agreed to take our picture, but with Chanyeol's phone.

The photographer started to countdown. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Flash. We all smiled but once it was 1. I felt something on my cheek. It took me a while but I saw it Seojun was kissing Hyejong's cheek and Chanyeol kiss mine.

Park Chanyeol kissed me on the cheek! A kiss! On the cheek!

"You guys are a lovely couple. Can I use this photo as an advertisement for my business. Here's my email." Said the photographer. All I could do was blush. Hyejong was taking this better than me. Looking all sassy, thinking she knows love.

"Thank you. And I have no problem with that, do you?" Chanyeol said.

"Ye, good luck with your business." I said and bowed.

"Let's see the photo!" Said Seojun. All Chanyeol could do was smile, when I was about to catch a glimpse of it Chanyeol pulled the phone away.

"I'll let you see the photo only if you kiss me." He said slightly smirking.

"Aww. Come on." I said pouting. He was shaking his head, guess aegyo ain't working. I leaned over and kiss his cheek.
I quickly took the phone and ran away.

Park Chanyeol's POV
I wanted a kiss on the lips though, eh she's so cute. I went to chase her but I noticed Seojun walking towards Hyejong with dinosaur claws. So I decided to scare Y/N.  I quietly walked behind her. She was so focused on the details of the picture. Her smile was just too pretty.

Anyways I was like, "Boo!" and she dropped my phone into the water fountain.

"I'm so sorry!" She said hurriedly picking up the phone submerged in the water. All I could do was chuckle. It's the latest Samsung model, it's waterproof.

"Oh, no! My phone. All those pictures." I said. I was acting okay, I grabbed the phone trying to wipe off the water with my shirt.

"I don't have enough money to repay you back yet. I'll do anything in return. I'm really—"

"A kiss." I said. "What?" She said. "I want a kiss. On the lips." I said smirking. She looked so nervous. We were face to face. Her face was so close to mine, our noses touching. I she was about to crash her lips into one but,

"Yah, Chanyeol I finally got the same phone as you! You know the latest one! It has so many features. Ooh look it says it's waterproof. Did you know that?! This thing is amazing! Right Seoeon? Say 'cheese'!" Said Baekhyun. Really? You had to come literally at his part of my life?

"So your phone is waterproof? Eh? You are so dead." She said. Man, I gotta run for my life.

"You look hot when your mad. But I bet you can't catch me." I said sprinting off. Dang she was catching up.

Author's POV
So the lovebirds were chasing each other around. A love triangle formed. No, Baekhyun's not jealous. The twins tried to win Hyejong's love. But she plainly didn't care and was playing with her Hello Kitty.

Let me translate what the boys would have said if they knew more words.

"I saw her first! I even shared my cheese with her!" - Seojun
"I'm your Hyung, let me have her!" - Seoeon
"Too bad, I kissed her two times already." - Seojun
"Well, she's gonna fall in love with me first." - Seoeon
"Not if I don't stop it!" - Seojun
"Oh yea. What are you going to do?" - Seoeon
"When I grow up I'm going to buy her a Hello Kitty bigger than her!" - Seojun
"You , well bye loser. I'm going to back hug her." - Seoeon
"Nuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!" - Seojun

Ahem. Yea, while that was there. Baekhyun was still reading about the phone's features. While,  Y/N caught up with Chanyeol.

"How about going on a movie date to solve all of this?" Chanyeol said.
"A movie date? How's that gonna solve how I was about to lose my first kiss?" Y/N said.
"Your first kiss is important? Like other girls? What so important about it?" Chanyeol asked crossing his arms.
"Well, it's important because it's usually for someone you have a deep feeling towards and it's meaningful, full of passion and—"

Y/N for cut off by Chanyeol being the dominant one, hovering Y/N and blocking her side. He leaned in and gave her a heartfelt kiss, that lasted because Y/N returned these actions.

"That was my first kiss. And I had a deep feeling towards this person. It was meaningful and passionate. Best thing about it, I know she feels the same way." Said Chanyeol. Suddenly picking up Y/N and putting her on his shoulders.

"Now! To our movie date!" Chanyeol said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's been a long time! For me it has. Anyways I hope you liked it. And my next chapter will be very long and creative so be anticipated! Thank you for reading. ^-^