Kim Taehyung - BTS (I.5)

Random K-Pop Imagines

Your POV

"Okay, we're here at the mall and I'm still single" I said. 

"It doesn't work like that. You don't just automatically get a boyfriend when you actually dress up to go out in the public. Gosh, such an inexperienced vampire. You need to get out more." YoungMi, your friend said. 

"Whatever." I said, riding up the escalator. 

YoungMi lead you to sit down. 

"Through out this day, we'll be playing dare or dare. And it has to involve a guy. This is my only method for your stubborn , so I start." YoungMi said standing up. 

"But, there are no truths. Your method already sounds dumb. You know what, come at me." I said, what could possibly go wrong. 

"Okay, so I'm going to leave you in this department and you have to take a selca with a guy, your age here. But, the key is you have to make it look like you want to be photobombed. No cheating, or I set another blind date." YoungMi said clapping. 

What a friend she is. She then left me and I was left still having to do her mission that I don't get out of.

I went to go the bathroom and once I got out, there was this boy with orange-ish hair walking straight towards me. I literally dodged his presence and ran. 

Once I was walking along the racks full of clothes, I efficiently made it through each section. When I was walking down the open road, it was so empty. 

But there was this one guy who watched me walk. After a few moments the guy was behind me.

Ohhhhmmmyyyygeerrrd. Stalker. Once I reached the escalator I quickly boarded and checked if he was still following me. 

Once I looked up I saw his glare upon the top of my head. This isn't survive without your Bestfriend. It's completing a dare. Why is it so weird and creepy.

I breath a sigh of relief when the guy was just taking interest in the hats. So not suspicious. Did my friend seriously set this whole thing up? 

As I was finally on the first floor. I saw this weird part of some human. It looked sassier than a horse's . Is it one of those man-horses, forgot what they were called. Anyways, all the boys I've seen so far looked around my age. 

Except..... A back of a mother who was looking at the cook books. 

Since, I've seen a couple of boys. I guess I'll just go somewhere random and start taking selfies. 

I was around the bags, like MK and Coach. And I raised my phone up to angle the perfect selfie. 

*Snap! One by one I kept taking selfies. Ugh. How do I make it obvious? LIGHTBULB! 

I raised my phone so high from my face I could fit about 4 MK bags in my photo, still no one. I'm afraid my phone's just gonna fall right on my face. My arm also hurts. 

So I took a break from my phone being lifted so high it thought it was on a cloud. Ugh, this is like. Impossible. 

But blind dates are the worst. Especially when it's obvious to see what kind of person they are a bluff, ert, nerd, NOT HUMBLE AT ALL, rich, jerk, or all of those combined. 

You know what, just freely do it. Just pretend you're taking selfies for the fun of it. 

I lifted my phone up and started walking around making faces and and smiling. Yea, it was hard to see where I was going but I can multitask. 

I entered the men's wear section and it was really uncomfortable to just smile taking pictures around men close especially around the undergarment area. 

I saw a guy so I turned around to get a picture but slipped on (Jimin's lost jams) air and fell. But, the guy actually caught me. 

"Don't watch where you're going." The boy said, pushing me from his grasp so I could stand. 

WHUT?... Don't watch? I am so confused. 

"Excuse me, what?" I said. I know I should've said sorry, but... 

"You know how people always say, watch where you're going?" Well I like to say the opposite so I can meet people." Said the boy, smiling. 

This is so weird, he is weird. He's more lonelier than me. His way of meeting people is just very unique. Give him an award for being so creative. Yea from the alien awards. 

"Okay... Well, I'm just gonna say sorry for bumping into you and thank you for catching me before I could fall." I said. 

"It's no problem, but why was your phone out?" The guy asked. 

"Well, my friend told me to take a selfie with a guy without them knowing. It was a dare but, we're talking without even knowing each other's names. I'm Y/N." I said. Finally an introduction. 

"Ohh. I get it now. But, you'll get to know my name AFTER you give me your phone." The weird and annoying guy said. Putting his hand out. 

"You know, I'm not that desperate to learn a stranger's name." I said and high-fived his hand walking away. I am so glad to leave him. 

I looked at my phone's recent pictures and there were actually some with him. Not exactly, what the dare was but, success! 

I went to Contacts and called YoungMi. She's gonna be so surprised. That I actually completed it... in a pretty decent amount of time. 

Wait what? Where's my phone? I just had it by my ear. 

"The Boy Expert, eh?" It was the same guy as before. He was following me? 

"Um, excuse you. Mr. Stalker. Taking people's phone is rude." I said, trying to grab it from him. Which is clearly not the best  option cause I'm so short. 

"You finally called me! So, did you do the deed, I meant dare?" -YoungMi

I glared at him basically saying don't answer. 

"Yea—"

"Y/N is so grateful towards you because you are now talking to her boyfriend. Gotta give it to you 'Boy Expert'." -the guy said again

He cut me off and now is telling a lie?! Not the qualifications to look in a boyfriend. 

"YoungMi help me! This stranger won't give me my phone back. Make sure to be storming in with your 6 in heels!" -Me

She better have heard me. 

"She doesn't need any help from her boyfriend named, Taehyung. A Kim from the stars that even your heels won't be able to reach." -Taehyung

Finally, I know his name. And what a bluff, he's not even that tall. 

"YoungMi did you hear me? SPARKLING UNICORNS. ASAP." -Me 

Taehyung just stared in confusion and started looking through my pictures. No nudes there, dirty boiiii. 

And yea, just used girlcode. In front of a boy! Boom, knew it would come in handy. Cause this was an emergency. 

I could hear the high heels clacking on the floor. My friend is here to the rescue! 

"So, your Taehyung?" YoungMi said slightly hovering Taehyung. He just stared in shock.

As he was dumbfounded, YoungMi grabbed my phone out of his hands and grabbed my hand walking away from Taehyung. 

"I am so sorry to put you in such a situation. But, he looked cute. You didn't see anything in him?" YoungMi asked.

I just shook my head. "Let's go to H-Mart to go look for food. Our fridge is empty." I said. 

After that we left the mall and drove to H-Mart. I suggested we make Spicy Pork Stew. I was the part as the cook. So we both have our needs for each other. 

I led the way to the meat section and looked for some pork while YoungMi was looking at all the raw meat, she won't ever learn the basics of how they enter tasting so magical (too descripted...bleh).

"Y/N! Look! It's BamBam from GOT7!!! Let's go say hi!" YoungMi said fangirling. I will come back to you...my pork.

She started talking to BamBam while I was patiently waiting. 

"Can I take a photo with you BamBam-shi?" YoungMi asked. 

"Yea sure. Why don't your friend come in as well, my manager can take the photo." BamBam insisted. 

I really didn't want to be in it. But, I was happy to see him. Not really hardcore over him but I have to post it on Instagram. 

"Thank you BamBam!" YoungMi said.  BamBam waved bye and walked away. Now, back to my pork. 

But, just to share the recent moment I posted the picture on Instagram. 

Literally just met BamBam at H-Mart! Moment to remember. I wish I could cook for the 7 of them someday! ~

I looked closer at the photo I was on BamBam's right side and YoungMi on the other but  I saw TAEHYUNG. 

He was standing there with peace signs. I can not believe this. He photobombed my photo did he follow me here too?!

Bing! 228373638x

Who's that on your right? 
You finally found a guy! 
He's pretty cute. 
How long have you guys been together?
It looks like BamBam and YoungMi are dating and you with that hottie are together! 
GOALS!!!

WTF. This stalker is making my friends go crazy. Who does he think he is? I try to get over the fact by continuing to find the ingredient for tonight's dinner. 

But, he's just so weird. So weird that he could be from another planet. 

Anyways I went back to the meat section and I saw that same back image I saw at the mall. It was the woman who was looking at the cook book. She had short hair and wore pink. 

She was kind of blocking my way. So I slightly say excuse me. I tap on her shoulder and she turns around and it was a BOY. 

Mann, what is with my life. What kind of boys am I meeting now. I was stuttering. "Excuse me, I would like to see the price." 

He nodded and moved out of my way. "What are you making this dinner, or are on errands?" he asked. 

"Uh, actually I'm making Spicy Pork Stew." I said, focused on the prices.

"Me too! I'm Jin, I love cooking and I for my boys all the time." Jin said. 

"Your boys? I mean, my name is Y/N." I said. 

"Yea, my friends, here comes two of them right now." Jin says. 

"Jimin won't leave me alone and keeps telling me to feed him food samples! Hyung control him for me." said another guy. 

"I got you Jungkook. Let's go and shoplift! Oh! Y/N, I didn't know you were here." Taehyung said. Really dude. 

"Stop lying. You photobombed the photo with BamBam in it. My friends are still talking about you! I said showing him my phone. 

"My apologies for this little trouble maker. How about we make Spicy Pork Stew together? It'll be his apology." Jin said. 

Why not, YoungMi could join. Just as long as Taehyung doesn't talk to me.

Jin and I went together around the store for the rest of the components  but we paid separately. 

Youngmi and I took a taxi to their house as we followed their van. 

As we reached their dorm it was unexpected to see such a clean dorm. 

Youngmi got comfortable with the boys as they talked and watched tv. 

Jin and I had fun cooking together and I was really surprised at how skilled he was. 

I was stirring the contents in the pot. And someone suddenly back hugged me. I never knew Jin would feel this way. 

I looked over and saw Jin portioning the rice in the bowls. Who was behind me then? 

I turn around and, "Say Cheese!" 

I did a disgusted face. Ugh, Taehyung is so annoying. 

I was about to fight him with my wooden spoon. 

"Stop bothering me or you're not going to eat any." I said back to concentrating on the precious food. 

"It's not like you can cook better than Jin." Taehyung said. Still hugging me.

So RUDE. 

"Open your mouth." I said. And shoved a spoon of  boiling stew in his face. It probably burned. Not like I care anyways.

He let go and started running around in the kitchen screaming, "HOT. HOT. WHY DID YOU FEED ME THIS. WHEN ITS NOT COOLED DOWN. I NEED MILK."  

"Mulk?" Jimin said. I just ignored him and continued with ma skills. 

"Okay, everybody! Dinner is served, get to the table!" Jin said, wow, sounds so much like my mom. 

Everybody settled down in their seats and we all thanked Jin of course me as well for the food. 

After a while, everybody was done and they went relaxing on the couch. Who's going to do the dishes? I looked over and saw Jin already polishing the plates and setting them on the right shelf. So organized. 

"Let's watch a movie!" Jungkook said. 

"Horror? Romantic? Comedy? Action?" J-hope said. 

"I say romantic!" Taehyung said. Ooh that BOI better be not be smirking at me. Just because I don't like him I chose another genre. "I want to watch an action movie!" I said, smirking back at him. 

Everyone couldn't decide so they chose to do a horror movie instead... Totally not scared... Just hate it when their faces are so ugly or the actors are overreacting. 

"I know you don't like SCARY movies." Taehyung said, as he came over, sitting by my side on the ground in front of the tv. 

"Mooooooooooove. I like my space. And I can comfort myself." I said. INDEPENDENT. 

"Why can't you take a hint?" Taehyung said. 

"What hint are trying to give out? All you're doing is talking to me." I said moving my eyes away from that face. He's actually handsome. You know, with that deep voice. And back to movie...

"Ugh. You're making me frustrated." Taehyung said, ruffling his hair. Whoa. Damn. His hair looks..... Like a bird's nest haha. 

"What do you me—?" I said, getting cut off cause he suddenly grabs my wrist and starts walking. And he's taking me into his dorm. Wow, I am too young for this. Please. 

"W-w-what are you doing?" I said backing up. He slightly pushes me on the bed and I fall right on top of it. 

"Oh, now you're scared?" Taehyung said, coming over to hover me. I gulp. I know my double chin is really unattractive and he is fully hovering me. Wow. I am trapped. He was about to lower his face but—

"Hey guys! The movie is about to start and wtf?" Suga said. 

"Hey, Hyung. I didn't know Y/N was laying on my bed and I was going to do push ups. See?" Taehyung said. 

Once he bent down he pecked my lips and fully returned back up. 

"You didn't have to show me. I couldn't care less. I'm too tired and old for all this lovey dovey non-sweg piece of—oh my goodness! It's the grudge!" Suga said. 

All Taehyung could do vas smirk and he did it once again. Sly fox. But not as good as me. 

"You think I'm enjoying this?" I asked. He nodded. I gave him a seductive stare and he leaned in again once I s my arms on his shoulder. 

AND I KNEED THIS DIRTY BOY  WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE. He groaned and fell on me. I couldn't push him off. Well, I didn't think this through. 

"I love tough girls. Especially you." Taehyung said and wrapped me in a warm bear hug. Ugh, he's never gonna give up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! It's been very long and I have my reasons. I was starting a chapter and then I realize I wanted to make it into a short story, so I saved that for later. Then I had to do this one, and I had an idea to make a imagine for my friend's birthday. I also had this vampire/werewolf idea with Mingyu and Wonwoo with two other OC's. Thank you for reading! Have a good day! MUAH. ^^