Supernatural: SEVENTEEN (S.S-I.4)

Random K-Pop Imagines

Author's POV 

"Why are we at the waterfall?" Shinhae asked. 

Mingyu never let go of her hand, dragging her to the sacred place. 

"I heard a pack call, it's almost time for the full moon to rise." 

"Does this mean—"

"I'm going to show you in front of my parents. I'm going to make a huge announcement." 

Mingyu and Shinhae weren't so far off the waterfalls. 

Mingyu stopped pulling his phone out and calling someone on his speed dial list. 

"Yo, I'm at the dome. Are you in? Is Wonwoo inside?" 

Mirae was on the other side of the line. Mingyu wasn't exactly locked, but needs confirmation to get  in. 

"I'm yet there to reach. Dude, did you have to interrupt us again? Why can't you get in?" 

Mirae didn't quite get her brother's rush. 

"I have a human with me, Shinhae, duh. What did I interrupt? MIRAE YOU ARE TOO YOUN—"

Mirae soon ended the call and Mingyu was left in frustration. 

"Sorry, Tunsu's mom. We won't be able to get in until Mirae and Wonwoo reach." 

"Haha Tunsu? Are you thinking about babies already? Man, you are rushing." 

"No no no. It's the bunny I took care of instead of drinking it's blood so it can die. It made me lose my hunger." 

Okayyy... Ha a weirdo, like Shinhae. 

Mingyu and Shinhae took a walk around the invisible dome. 10:10pm currently. 

Wonwoo's POV 

Her face is so beautiful in the night as well. How and when? So complicated. I hope she likes me back...

After school we went on a movie 'date', went to a garden farm and picked seeds and fruits for 'our' future garden. I'm thinking too much.

"Let's go drop these off at my house and then head over to Mingyu." I heard the distance words from her soft voice. I nodded, grabbing te basket and baggies from her hands adding more weight.

"You're already holding so much! Don't need to be such a gentlemen. Ey, let me hold some things. My hands feel empty." 

Once she said that I wanted to magically put all these things in a backpack or just drop everything and  hold her hand into mines. The urge. 

"Here then." 

I put half of the bags in her right hand. She gave me a smug look. 

"I only gave it to you so I could your hand." 

Where's Hoshi fangirling service when you need it? I wasn't going to be so direct. 

We both blushed. 

I slipped my warm hand into her cold ones.

"I hope you aren't cold forever. I hope my warmth keeps you protected, especially warm." 

"I won't be cold forever, if you leave my side." 

Feeling shocked for a moment, this is just here. Might as well let it out. 

"Why would I leave your side?" 

"You have your own destined soulmate, I do as well. It's a high chance we'll be separated.''

I stopped Mirae in her tracks. Standing in front of her. 

"Don't look into statistics, but into my eye. Isn't there a  high chance we have feeling towards each other?" 

I could feel her eyes shift through the ground, she's probably blushing. 

I dropped the basket, bringing my fingers up her chin.

Her height just 4 inches below me. 

Should I kiss her? 

Her smile appeared. "I have grown something towards you, I'm not sure if it's love. I just miss your comfort sometimes, your voice, your concern for me most times. You just suggest the sweetest things. Yah, is there wizard blood in you? I don't usually look towards someone this way." 

I couldn't stop smiling. Ey, she was cheesy too. 

"Should I become one so I can grant your wishes?" 

"I kind of have one right now." 

Is she going to ask for a kiss? I would do it in a heartbeat. 

"Tell me and your wish will be granted." 

"If you know who exactly your soulmate is, go call her and tell her. If you don't know yet, stay right here with me."

I let go of her chin. 

Mirae's POV 

He let go of my chin...

I was about to cry. 

"Close your eyes, I don't want you to know." 

Didn't he just confess a few moments ago?

I listened to him and obeyed. Closing my eyes, tears about to slip away at any moment. 

Ha, what's this feeling?

Like you've known this person your whole life. Now you feel heartbroken. That he knows who his soulmate is and you let him go. Not even being selfish, you decide to not keep him for one more day, week, month, or your whole life; just by your side. 

I felt gust of wind go pass me. 

Is he running away? 

I heard the digits on his phone. 

Am I being overdramatic? 

Shouldn't I be happy? For him? 

The ring could be heard once, thought the night. 

I felt a buzz in my pocket. 

"Sorry, Wonwoo this might be from Mingyu I have to pick this up." 

I reach for my phone, trying not to cry. Trying not to let the feelings get choked up in my throat. 

I open my eyes, looking at the caller. 

It's ID was Wonwoo. 

I snap out of my melodramatic moment. 

Am I his soulmate? 

I looked around, I couldn't find him nor the baskets we carried on this way. 

I picked the phone up. 

"Wonwoo?" The tears were about to choke my words. 

I should be happy, but now I'm scared. He's not by my side. 

"Are you going to cry? I didn't mean to leave you. I put the baskets by your house door step. Wait for me. The line connections are better this generation, man this was supposed to be romantic." 

I could hear him mumble the last part. 

Romantic? How? Wonwoo, I, I don't even know anymore. 

I stay alone on the sidewalk. Waiting for him to return. 

It's 11:29pm already. 

I felt a force behind me. 

He's hugging me. 

Am I actually going to cry for real now? 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you. I will never. We were destined to be. Don't cry." 

While backhugging me, he was my hair. 

"I may be a vampire who shines in the night, but I have fears too! Yah!" 

"I won't leave you in the dark. Never. Okay let's go head to Mingyu okay? Here ride my back." 

He kneeled in front of me. I got on his back, wrapping my arms over his neck. 

He changed into his form while I was still sniffling. 

After a minute we were right by the dome. 

I got off and he changed back. 

He wiped my tears and tried to dry my wet face as he continued on, "Let's go in and let Mingyu and Shinhae in. Come on." 

Walking hand in hand we went on the quest to finding them. Now just getting those two in without harming them. 

What can I say? I'm in a better mood. He hasn't changed. 

Shinhae's POV 

We were still outside. Waiting for Mirae and Wonwoo to let us in. 

"Mingyu, will I die when I enter this invisible dome?" 

He chuckled, I would say it's a serious question.

"Not unless, I drink all your blood. Ooh, others may have lust towards you. Don't worry, I'll be here to protect you from thirsty old ancient men and women. No worries." 

"Yea, sure made my worries disappear." 

We were cuddling on the ground sitting up against a tree. 

"Psttt. Guys. Yo human bestie." 

Our focus diverted to the sound. It was Mirae and Wonwoo. 

"We have to do this quick okay? Wonwoo and Mingyu go in first. Shinhae and I after. We have to tie our hair together and our hands linked. Just in case the dome rejects you and flings you. I'll be going with you too as well." 

We both got up. Braided our hair together so if we walked different directions we would be in pain. 

We nodded Mingyu and Wonwoo and they disappeared into the woods. The dome was that close.

"Okay, hands linked, and hair linked. I think we are ready. Let's go." 

We both walk, with Mirae leading the way. 

Once she said stop. 

On the count of three, we stepped with each of our left foots across the grass. 

I felt dizzy a bit, I could still feel linked to Mirae. 

I felt a hard surface, gravity defying my weight. I was on the ground. 

"Guys! Stand up! The Great Chi is doing his speech." 

We spotted Mingyu and Wonwoo. 

Standing up on our two feet. We quickly undid each other's hair. 

I examined my surroundings. 

It looked like the same forest. It was crowded with many people, or should I say Supernaturals. 

We crowded in one of the corners right next to the 'food'. Right in front of us was a stage. There was a man sitting on NOTHING. 

He was like floating on the waterfalls. Wah. 

"You guys came in time!" 

I saw the rest of 'SEVENTEEN' feeling a bit insecure. 

Am I the only human being in here?

"Oh? Shinhae?!" 

"Keep it down would you? Freaking horse." 

"No one appreciates 10:10 on the clock. At least I'm a signified animal on the Chinese calendar." 

Well, those two chatted along. I payed attention to the Great Chi. 

"As of tonight. It is very special. As I reveal the human girl with the Marbled Celeste Crystal DNA. I shall show a short snippet of her timeline so far and who has been watching over her. The guy who has been watching over her is in here on time. Please advert your attention to the water my fellow Supernaturals. May all be surprised." 

I moved to Mingyu's side to get a better view. 

It was projected by some power of some sort. 

There was a voice directing it, this is fascinating. Similar where you drive your car in a field to watch a movie with others, or so. I'm not sure.

"Born on April 7 one day after the birth of a fellow Vampire here. 

As you can see, as the baby girl begins to grow and progress into a beautiful human being. 

Someone is there to make sure she get home safe from elementary school. "

I start paying attention to the video instead of the voice. 

Is that me? 

I look up to Mingyu and see him smiling so wide. 

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close. 

"And finally today, the full moon will rise in 10 minutes. Please shine on the fellow vampire who took care of this girl." 

The spotlight shined on Mingyu and many gasped. 

"Now, the amazing thing right now is that the girl is in here. Shine the light on her as well!" 

I looked away from the bright light and turned to Mingyu's chest. 

There were even more gasps. I could hear crying. 

But I could also hear cheering. 

"WHOOO~ THE COUPLE IS FINALLY NOTICED. YAY!" 

-

The Great Chi floated towards us. 

"Shinhae, you are perfectly safe, no need to be afraid. I'll lower the lights. Follow me." 

He dragged us both to the stage platform. 

Mirae and the other boys were cheering. Like really loud. 

"Let's just get this over with. I already saw you guys together doing everything. Okay, Do you love her? Of course you do.

Do you love him? 

Of course you do, I saw you guys confess. 

Haha what am I saying. Gosh, I'm the one who made you destined to be with each other duh.

Aigoo, I make myself laugh sometimes. Ah good times.

You may now, claim your soon to be forever soulmate." 

The full moon shines brighter than any light upon us. 

Mingyu leaned in. 

In a snap I was in a shoulder revealing dress and Mingyu's teeth were already though my skin. 

I grabbed onto him tight. 

After a few seconds, he let go. 

Attacking my lips the next moment. 

"YAH GO GET A ROOM. DAYUM, MINGYU BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE LUST MAN." 

I laughed, Aigoo Mirae, we both did and pulled apart. 

"I guess we're official?" 

We clashed our foreheads softly against each other, letting the moment sink in as if we just got married. 

After there were blessings towards us and soon Mingyu's parents came to talk to us. Mirae joining as well. 

"You know, we're a pretty cool family." I laughed and nodded. 

"Aigoo, I didn't know Mingyu was watching over you. This nasty boy doesn't deserve such a beauty." 

"Welcome to...being with us, forever. Things won't always go smooth, but we gladly welcome you. Honey, let's go and let them have their time alone. Mirae, follow us."

We went to the middle of the whole party grounds and did a slow dance. Continuing the life of a Supernatural.

Mirae's POV

I think my parents basically know. I mean the talk we had included Wonwoo...

Aish I don't know anymore. 

I followed them and we were heading towards Wonwoo's parents. 

I was in a shock.

Them four, getting along? 

"We haven't seen Mirae in a long time. Aigoo, you have grown the past decades." 

"Your Wonwoo has grown to be almost taller than Mingyu. He still looks handsome." 

Compliments? Seriously?

"What a nice midnight it is. Am I right? Jeon and Kim family." 

We all bowed.

"I've also been watching over these kids. Man..." 

My parents were about to pass out to know if I was a dishonor of some sort. 

"These two, make the cheesiest couple ever. Oh, such a romance drama. Lovely bond." 

Each of our parents were gleaming with excitement. Receiving praise from an praised one. 

Wonwoo was right next to me while our parents were crowding the Great Chi. 

"Mission accomplished." 

I heard Wonwoo. What? 

"What do you mean 'mission accomplished'?" 

"I confessed, you felt the same way, and I'm really happy. Like just an over joy. I thought you weren't even going to think about it and reject me." 

"That's how I felt too. Shouldn't we stop our parents? I feel bad for the old man." 

We chuckled at the sight of more parents crowding the Great Chi. 

"Or we can advert their attention over here." 

"What are you talking about?" 

"MONDAY TO SATURDAY, EVERY DAY WITH YOU, FOREVER. You know what else I haven't done in front of others?" 

"I'm still embarrassed, what now?" 

"Do I love you? Of course I do. Do you love me? Of course you should." 

Joshua ran over here panting saying, "YOU MAY CLAIM THE BRIDE AS YOURS, FOREVER TOGETHER." 

Slipping his hands through my jaw, near my neck, he grabs me closer and places his lips on mines. 

Making it feel more connected, I reach my arms over his shoulders. Letting my hands fondle his hair through this tingling moment. 

I feel like I'm losing my breath from this kiss, but I don't want to stop. 

"YAH. GERM-O-PHOB WOMAN. YOU HAVE WONWOO'S GERMS IN YOUR MOUTH NOW. GO GET A ROOM! EW. " 

I pulled away, slightly smiling. I turned to Mingyu and said, "I don't mind. At least these germs are full of love not diseases." 

I look back to Wonwoo with his arms around my waist and my arms on his neck. I tip toe a bit and give him one last peck on the lips. 

"Sorry about the germs." Wonwoo pouted. 

"Aw. Like I said, I don't mind. I could kiss your lips all day." 

He spun me around and ended the spin with the famous almost-drop-your-lady-on-the-ground move. 

"Me too. Let's go get a room." 

~-////////////////-~ 

I'm finally finished with this Short Story! First one ever as well, to be completed. 

I'm very sorry for the errors. I'll fix my mistakes when I have time. 

Sorry for reading this short chapter, I'll make a Epilouge soon. 

Thank you for reading this and dealing with my mistakes. 

I need to improve my skillz.

NOW FANGIRLING TIME. 

MAN - BTS RELEASING FIRE THE MV TEASER JUST I CANT TAKE IT BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY STILL ADN ALWAYS DEALING WITN SEVENTEEN 

SEVENTEEN - THEIR FULL ALBUM IS BOMB, FULL OF GOOD TRACKS, ITS JUST AMAZING. 

ID LIKE TO SAY, THEY ARE ALL SO GOOD I CANT PICK A FAVORITE OR EVEN A TOP 3. 

CHINA LINE IS GETTIG MORE LINES. 

Wonwoo singing is life. Finally doing his role showing the reason how he got into Pledis. 

GO JEON WONWOO.

I'm really anticipating to see if they have a dance for the rearranged version of 'Shining Diamond'. 

SO MANY COMEBACKS SO MANY FEELS. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE. 

FIGHTING EVERYONE IN THE K-POP INDUSTRY~ <3

Smile?