Running Man - EP 278/279 with Tulips (Mirae&Shinhae) and iKON (B.I&Bobby)

Random K-Pop Imagines

If you decide to watch the episode(s) there will be a huge difference. My version is just chosen to fit the plot I made. 
I hope you will not be greatly confused.
~ Please Enjoy! ~ 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ne, Annyeongsayo! This episode will be a Christmas special with a X-Man collaboration! Please welcome our players, on Jongkook's side. Gary and Kwangsoo."
"And on Suk Jin's side is Jihyo, and Haha. This side will be the experienced show guests. And Jongkook's side is the inexperienced but rising stars. Please welcome our  guests!"

-----

"Greetings guests! Let's introduce and show a lively set by starting it off with a dance!"

To start off the dance, the hosts made Seolhyun dance first and she showed a y, seductive dance. Then it all became a party one by one they started getting on then off. B.I did his poppin swift dance and Bobby some fly hip moves. While Mirae did a powerful, revealing dance and Shinhae did a shy to y crazy dance.

The guests have now already seen a part of each other. Now it was time to see if they were X-Man.

B.I went up first and he was told, "You, B.I-shi is given the role of *****."
Seolhyun went up second and was told, "You, Seolhyun-shi is given the role of *****."
Shinhae went up third and was told, "You, Shinhae-shi is given the role of *****."
Bobby went up fourth and was told, "You, Bobby-shi is given the of *****."
Mirae went up last and was told, "You, Mirae-shi is given the role of *****."

No one could what role they were given. May the rising stars get recruited for a drama. 'Cause this was about to get interesting.

Everybody went to change and once they came out, they were faced with mats similar to the real X-Man show.

"Okay, everyone! We will play 3 rounds. You will have to knock out all of your opponents and if you and your team is the last one standing you will the round. Let's play!"

"Yah! Let Seolhyun go first."

Once Seolhyun walked in front of her team, she was to face Eagle Eyes. Once they both were standing across from each other. She looked into his eyes and he couldn't resist. She was going to push him but, Eagle Eyes already pulled her to his side. The rest of the team effortlessly pushed her off the high mats to the ground.

Mirae and Shinhae suddenly came up. They bowed and said, "We girls, have another way of pushing. Mirae wants to go one on one with Eagle Eyes." They were all shocked. But they allowed Mirae to fight.

Mirae also faced one on one with Eagle Eyes and she was for sure ready to beat him for the team.

Eagle Eyes didn't have steadily legs and was normally stand waiting to pull Mirae as well. But Mirae was in a fighting stance, strongly depending on her thighs positioning her arms up.

"You come at me first. I don't bite." Mirae said.

Eagle Eyes tried to grab Mirae's arm but she was fast and grabbed his arm, spun him around quickly and pushed him off.

Everyone was shocked while her team clapped, but was then confused when she kneeled down. Suddenly Shinhae jumped over her and Shinhae joined the other team and  started pushing them off. Mirae then stood up and helped her, the rest caught on and helped the girls.

The rising stars won the first round and it was pretty astonishing as the team was confident Mirae and Shinhae were a definite help.

"Mirae and Shinhae-shi. Where did you guys learn to do that? It was like an action film!" Jaesuk asked as he tried to mimic their actions.

"Um well we really wanted to try and help out since one of our teammates helplessly fell. We kind of just made it in our heads while sunbae-nim was trying to fight." Mirae said.

"Oh. Well I hope you girls become successful, you have many talents. Anyways, on to the next round." Jaesuk said.

They all entered the mats again ready to go to combat.

"Man you guys were—I meant—." Bobby said getting cut off.
"Don't worry, Mirae and I are the only ones in the group that can speak English. So you were saying?" Shinhae said.
"You guys were amazing. I guess y'all girls don't need a man to protect you." Bobby said.
"I guess you're right, but I could a warning. Like now." Shinhae said.

*whistle blows "Start!"

Jongkook's team all decided to just go for it, eventually it didn't work because Kwangsoo started them off the wrong bat. The weakling tried to grab Haha's arm over but Kwangsoo backed up to much. It gave Haha's team an advantage to charge while Jongkook's team lost momentum.

And just like that it was 1:1. Instead of an independence start. Jongkook's team decided to pair strong with weak. Mirae was in the front with Kwangsoo while on the side was Gary and Jongkook,  the back was Shinhae and Seolhyun, and right behind Mirae and Kwangsoo was B.I and Bobby.

Once the whistle blew they all went in a single line charging with Mirae starting off first then they all came to help and went to push them on their sides. It was a team victory.

"There we have it! Jongkook's team won with team work. That was a great effort everyone. Let's move on to the next set. 5,4,3,2,1! We will be playing 'Of Course', another similar X-Man activity."

Jungnam and Jongkook showed how to play 'Of Course' with a little of Turbo history tension mixed in.

Everyone now got the memo of how to play. Haha and Gary was the most exciting.

"Yah, standing next to B.I you look like a squid." Haha said, while laughing mischievously. Gary was in shock. All he had to do was say 'of course'.

"Honestly, were you and Jihyo dating behind the cameras?" Haha said. Man, he was on fire dissing rapper Gary.

All Gary could do was walk over Seolhyun and cover her ears saying, "Of course."

It all ended with some very powerful comebacks at each other. But the experienced guests won this section.

(A/N - Sorry to skip this part, but there's a lot to cover in the episodes. I know you guys want to see me diss like Bobby... xD)

"That sure was heated. But now we'll be starting to pick your partners! The boys will go first and try to impress who they wish to be their partner in a couple game." Jaesuk said.

Jongkook decided to go first as he sang a song the experienced ladies swooned more than the younger stars.  But he started walking up and down the row of girls and he stopped by Mirae. After the song ended he said, "With us two being together, we can be unstoppable." while patting her head. Mirae just smiled shyly and nodded.

Bobby went third and he had a rap prepared for Shinhae.

(A/N - I rearranged it so it would fit. Cause Shinhae's her name not Jimin, she's not a comedian, she's not older than him, and her job is similar to his. It doesn't exactly rhyme tho. Eh, neither did his original rap. Oohhhhh, diss on Bobby. Sorry, back to the story. :p)

"Excuse me baby, what I want from you now is time. Rewind this moment to being a young bright trainee. Don't think of being called Dongseang by me; just one look and you can tell that you're just for me. Look at the mirror Shinhae, there's a ton of idols around me. And I know your job is to work hard for money. But just for today, I want to make you feel like you're the only girl in the world."


Shinhae blushed as he put his arm over her shoulders. And just to win her heart he also did some powerful krumping and then he shot finger hearts at her and she was smiling brightly when he hugged her hiding her tinted face.

Then B.I went to the middle and he started stretching. Who knew what he was going to do next. Then music could be heard. Mirae mainly recognized this song because she always watched iKON dancing before their debut; but she couldn't smile publicly so she held it in. Her fangirl self want to 'sit that (...) on B.I' but she seriously had to keep it in.

B.I did all these dance moves to Rocket known by the choreographer Kyle Hangami (?) they were all so swift then he started to move to Mirae and danced with his shoulders and arms. And then he started body rolling which Mirae joined in too (not as awkward as Jihyo but). And all of a sudden he wrapped Mirae's arm around his waist and put his arm around his shoulder and he walked her out. I mean, this inexperienced lonely guy turned out to be naturally romantic.

Gary went second and danced. He started dancing all impressively then he headed over to Seolhyun and he tried copying B.I's moves. The guests laughed when he started off like. B.I but a bit more elderly. Once he was done stretching he headed over to Seolhyun and started doing pelvic dances. And she was covering her face as well.

Last but not least, Kwangsoo. He got to show his singing skills. He started taking off his coat which he gently put over Mirae, then put his sweater on Shinhae and finally took of his last piece. Of course he headed over to Seolhyun and he was so passionate and you could tell how much he wanted Gary to go away. He then gave her a rose of admiration.

It wasn't over yet. The girls had to show their part in choosing.

Seolhyun first went and she did a some stretching. Then she strutted off to Kwangsoo first and did a quick drop off the floor going to Gary next. She walked to the middle and started dancing and suddenly pulled a red scarf which made her dance captivating. After throwing it towards Gary she walks and invites him to dance with her and they have a y couple dance.

Shinhae went next up and she did impersonations of Eagle Eyes and Powerpuff Girls. They were all laughing when she did the impersonation of her sunbae.

"Even if I didn't show much and I can't really krump like Bobby. I can send hearts!" Shinhae said and aimed finger hearts at Bobby.

Finally it Mirae's turn, and she said she had a dance as well it was a remix of various things. Part of Ooh-Ahh by Twice, Short Hair by AOA, Gyomi by Ilhoon, and Rhythm Ta by iKON.

She first started off by walking around and then it started with Short Hair for a few seconds, then it switched to Gyomi part 5 and 6. And all of a sudden it switches to Ooh-Ahh at the break dance and then she finishes it off with Rhythm Ta at their arm wave dance which was directed to B.I. B.I was smiling throughout the whole dance. And Bobby just clapped at IKON's part.

"Shinhae and Mirae, you guys are very talented. I hope you guys can meet Teen Top sometime, I heard they were your old favorites. I could ask for you guys to arrange on a friendly dinner." Andy said. Still awe by the performances.

"Wow, that's a great opportunity Andy. Now the session's over. You have to pick you partner." Jaesuk said.

Jongkook went first and said, "Let's win this together with strong power." Mirae politely apologized and bowed.

Gary simply said, "Seolhyun let's play couple games." And she replied, "Ye." with a smile slightly bowing down.

Bobby went next and said, "Want to play couple games with me Shinhae?" Shinhae said yes nodding her head shyly covering her face.

Then it was B.I's turn and he said, "Mirae, want to play with me? As a couple?" And she replied, "I'd love to." with a bright smile.

As everyone was in the couple spot, Kwangsoo still had to go. And he walked towards Seolhyun and said, "Want to play couple games with me instead?" Everyone was anticpating on her answer even if she already had Gary chosen.

"I'd like that." Seolhyun said and shyly smiled. Gary was all shocked and felt betrayed. But it ended with Jongkook and Gary as the only make couple.

"Okay, now that we have chosen our partners for the couple game. Let's head over now!" Jaesuk said.

"Now that we're all here you can see the set has ornaments hanging on a long strand of garland. Your job with your partner is to first get the ornament off the garland then travel down to the end and hang it on the garland decorations. Key, you guys can't use your arms. Just your face, like put it between your cheeks. Remember to not drop it, this is a perfect opportunity to see who X-Man is or his helper, R-Man."

The couples were ready to go, Kwangsoo and Seolhyun first. And on the other team couple Haha and Jungnam were starting. Once Kwangsoo and Seolhyun was about to reach the end Kwangsoo accidentally slipped the ornament and Seolhyun tried to catch it with her cheek but it fell. That incident all led to suspicious from everyone's mind. While Haha and Jungnam were successfully using their lips to transport it.

It ended quickly but the rising stars were quicker by three ornaments. It was finally time to find X-Man the Running Man way!

"Welcome back! This is the Running Man part of this special X-Man collab. All around the building are laptops, this will be the way to eliminate those suspected as X-Man. If you find a laptop, type in a name of who you're suspicious of. The laptop will have R stickers on it and you can vote more than once. The person with the most votes will be announced when they have majority of votes. You guys will have 10 minutes to get them out and 3 chances. The winner will donate ₩17,000,000 in their name." Jaesuk said.

Once they were told to go they all rushed to find the hidden laptops, and everyone seemed to have a name in their mind, Seolhyun.

"Oh, hey X-man." Said Gary.
"I'm not X-Man Oppa, believe me." Said Seolhyun.
"Watch your name tag X-Man." Said Gary walking away.
"But I'm seriously not X-man. Ugh." Said Seolhyun walking out the door trying to find a laptop.
"Oh! Oppa!" Seolhyun said.
"Are you X-Man?" Eagle Eyes said.
"I'm not, please believe me I'm not X-Man." Seolhyun pleaded.
"Look into my eyes then." Eagle Eyes said. After 15seconds of staring he sighed.
"Okay, I guess your really not." Eagle Eyes said.

However, Bobby was for sure it was, "It has to be Seolhyun. In the first round of the mat fight, she got pushed to the other team. I mean on the verge of falling she could have pulled someone with her. And at the couple game Kwangsoo and her was only able to put on one ornament. She's really suspicious."

He then found a laptop and soon he was on a roll, being the ace in finding things. And in every laptop he found he typed Seolhyun's name.

"Everyone, we have majority of votes for the first round and it is Seolhyun. You will now have 10 minutes to eliminate her." Said Jaesuk.

Seolhyun was in danger because while running away she saw a Eagle Eyes and he chased her down. Luckily she entered a room and hid behind a huge pole. Once Eagle Eyes entered, he looked around and he saw the big pole as well and headed over there. Once he look into the dark shadows he saw her and dragged her out.

"Ahhhh. I'm really not it! You're gonna regret this! I've been working really hard. Please!"

"Ah! Jihyo! Over here!"

As Eagle Eyes held her down, Jihyo was merciless and ripped it right off. But Seolhyun really wasn't X-Man. Which means X-Man is still out there.

In the second round the people who voted thought Andy was X-Man but he really wasn't.  So it just ended like that.

But now it was the final round, if the innocent guests and the running man cast can't find who X-Man is they'll lose and not have a donation made in their name. Everyone was determined and they had to think real hard and not make a mistake. As for Kwangsoo...

"I have to protect him so we can win! As a team." So he typed his OWN name down to sacrifice.

The final round was over and none of them had any idea who X-Man was, but Kwangsoo gave away his role as R-Man.

"Hey let's rip off Jongkook's name tag. I think he's been suspicious."

So Jongkook let them rip it off, and he was the winner! Team X-Man and R-Man had won. But confusingly Kwangsoo didn't know it Jongkook but Jongkook knew it was him.

"X-Man and R-Man are the winners. And in their name they will donate ₩17,000,000. Congratulations, have a good night everyone!" Said Jaesuk.

Everybody clapped as the episode was over. Everyone changed back to their regular outfits and bid goodbye.

"Hey, um see you on stage next week." B.I said.
"Yea, I'm guessing SBS Inkigayo B.I-shi." Mirae said.
"You can call me Hanbin. Well I have to go, it was fun." Hanbin said.
"It was fun, see you next time." Mirae said.

Right when Hanbin was about to walk to the van he ran back and kissed Mirae on the forehead and wished her 'Goodnight'. She waved back at him and smiled brightly.

"Shinhae, here's something that'll come in handy. Whenever your alone." Bobby said as he gave her a piece of paper. Written on it was his phone number. Once she was about to look up at him he hugged her tightly and let go.

"Don't forget me. I'll be on the same stage as you." Bobby said. Shinhae smiled brightly and said, "No worries, I'll come and find your waiting room." They waved bye and everyone left. All of them were back to their busy schedules.

A week after the Running Man recording..... In the SBS building.

"Oh my gosh, why is she so beautiful I mean her vocals are freaking amazing. And she can display a y concept. She's so natural and—"

"Yah, stop fanboying. Why is she wearing such a short skirt?"
"I know right. Shinhae's top is showing too much skin."

"Ooh. I wonder what happened at Running Man. I can't wait till the show airs."

B.I and Bobby blushed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I really loved this episode of Running Man once of the best for me actually. Jimin really showed her talents in 'Of Course' and her impersonation of Jongkook was hilarious. I really recommend it on DRAMAFEVER.

Anyways, I'll be working on other scenarios and maybe another Running Man episode.