Supernatural: SEVENTEEN (S.S - 1.3)

Random K-Pop Imagines


Mingyu's POV 

We went inside and climbed the stairs toward my room. I could tell it was used. Not that kind of way, but someone was in here. 

"Did someone come in my room?" I asked Wonwoo who just naturally sat in my bed. 

"Well Mirae and I were in here and we read your crumbled notes. She looked in your drawers to find clothes for me." Wonwoo just laid down on the bed. 

"Oh, so that's how you got the idea of my tactics. I'm actually glad you came Hyung." 

I collected all the crumbled notes and threw them away. I sat at my desk and sighed. 

"Oh yea. Do you know who your soulmate is?" I asked once again. 

He rose from my sheets and sat up. Ruffling his hair. 

"It's your sister." 

I looked at him. What? 

"My soulmate is Mirae. I've been trying to get close to her over the past days using you as an excuse." 

I'm happy for them two but what is he trying to say? 

"Are you saying Shinhae isn't my soulmate? I'm an excuse to get closer to my sister? That's just wrong." 

He better answer wisely. This hyung is getting on my nerves. 

"No, no, no. Shinhae is your soul mate. I'm just saying I have to play things safe. You know you're family and mines really don't get together. Wait, you're cool with this?" 

"I totally forgot about our families. I'm fine with it as long as you don't hurt her. Shinhae must be confused how I left so early. Should we head back?" 

Wonwoo nodded and we walked back to the cafe. 

Mirae and Shinhae were talking and sitting at a table with food and drinks set to the side. 

Mirae saw us and waved. Wonwoo ran right past me and sat next to her. I walked and sat next to Shinhae. 

"Are you okay Mingyu? Mirae told me everything so you can keep them with me whenever." 

I was really confused keep what with her? 

Mirae sent me a telepathic message. I can not believe her. 

She told Shinhae my biggest secret. I have to take 3 pills at once every year for my allergies. And that day is three months from now. Its embarrassing. 

"Oh it's fine. Really. Did you guys talk about anything else?" I said changing the subject. 

"No not really. Um. Can I talk to Mingyu alone for a second?" Mirae asked and everyone nodded. 

I follow her steps outside. 

"Okay, now that we're alone. Are you really fine? Did Wonwoo cool you off a bit?" 

I nodded at her concern. 

"I'm all focused now or until tomorrow ends. Wonwoo did a great job, of course he's my hyung. Now, was that the first thing that came into your mind? My allergies? Seriously." 

I had to ask. No one knew except my parents, SEVENTEEN, and Mirae. 

Mirae's POV
Omg, his allergies are serious. I mean it's not just allergies but germs. 

I'm a germ-a-phobic while he spreads his germs and bacteria everywhere he goes. Its disgusting and he has a serious problem. 

One time when he got a check up in the Vampire Clinic (since we shouldn't be going to hospitals, you know, cause we're supernatural) and the nurses there had to wear mask that covered their body and face. I'm still laughing till this day. Oml. 

"Well, um do you want me to tell her? Like it's the most realistic excuse I've ever made. Be proud of me bro." He just sighed and whined like a baby flapping his arms around with his fugly thighs. #siblingsjudgeeachotherallthetime

"You know what. I should tell her sooner or later. Maybe after school tomorrow." 

"Yea. We do need to tell her. Anyways it's getting late. Let's take her home maybe talk to SEVENTEEN about things." 

"I guess SEVENTEEN is a thing now. " 

His eyebrows cocked at my choice of words. Yurp. I guess so. Haha. 

We walk back in the cafe and stand next to the table Wonwoo and Shinhae were conversing at. 

Omo that was so cute. Wonwoo was trying to drink from an empty cup. I giggle to myself and then snap back to reality. Our families are rivals. I can't fall in love with him. That would make me look pathetic in front of my parents. 

"Its getting kind of late. I'll walk Shinhae home. You guys can go." Mingyu shooed us away once again. And I can trust him with her. So they'll be fine. 

I throw away the trash with Wonwoo. We both walk towards my house until I remembered. 

"Hey, Wonwoo." 

"Yes, my darling." 

"That was weird, but do you know why our families are rivals?"

"I'm sorry lol. Anyways, I guess it just passes on down the generation. You know like Werewolf and Vampire usually don't get along. Its kind of like a stereotype. I think we get along pretty well." 

"Yea we do get along, and the rest of SEVENTEEN. We are close but just laws separate us. I wish..." 

"There weren't laws like that. Yea, I know." 

"Mhm. I can walk by myself now. My parents won't like to see us walk together." 

"I got it. I'll watch from here. Annyeong!" 

"Bye. It was nice getting to know you the past few days. See you tomorrow Wonwoo." 

We both waved goodbye and I turned my back walking off to my house. 

I sigh. Today was a long day. Mingyu better get back before our parents notice at the table. 

I enter my house with the warmth of bright lights. Wait, no. This isn't normal. 

I'm greeted with the sight of my parents dressed up at the dinner table. What is this. 

"Sit down honey." I listened to my mother's orders and sit across them. 

"I don't know how to break this to you, but you know Seungcheol right?" I nodded. Why is that guy in this? 

"Sweetie. Somin's parents were nice enough to just let Seungcheol marry you instead. I know your hundred years just started but we have a feeling it's him." 

I'm in total shock. Somin likes someone else I know they just won't let them at marriage off. Her parents must have thought Seokmin was her true love. 

Why can't my parents understand? What if I find true love? 

"Mother, Father, I have a feeling it isn't. I'm sorry but this is just too early. I know Seungcheol at school and I—"

"Can't you just give him a chance? I heard from his mother he blabbers about you at home. He thinks about you. Why don't you give him a chance? For us?" 

N to the O. NO. He's a playboy and a jerk. That's all the information needed. Boom. Bio of Choi Seungcheol done. 10/10 best writer amongst Supernaturals. (= ̄ω ̄=) 

To be honest. I can feel my heart saying no and that there is someone else. And my brain saying give him a chance to prove himself. Omo. What do I do? 

My brain is full of colorful things that aren't even worth my storage in this part of my body. 

Going with the heart. For some reason I can feel that I belong to someone else.

"I know what you're thinking. You don't have enough adult power to hide it from us. And we know the solution." 

I gave my parents a confused look. When could they read my thoughts? 

"Its Wonwoo isn't it, sweetheart?" 

What is she talking about.

"I-i-i don't know. This is really getting thrown at me. I thought we had some rivalry. Is it okay to bring them up?" 

My father sigh and looked at mom real affectionately. 

"Our rivalry isn't just a stereotype. Its about the first son each family has. Like Mingyu. And Wonwoo in the Jeon family.

For generations they were pleading for the GIRL to appear just for once. None of their soul mates showed the girl with the Marbled Celeste Crystal DNA. The lucky boy with the mythical girl would be granted the one to make laws with the Great Chi. 

The mythical girl isn't at all mythical, but human. The Great Chi revealed that the girl is in this generation. We decided to collide with many supernaturals.

This weekend, the full moon. Is where the Great Chi reveals the girl. And this is where the most magical moment of one surname family of supernaturals shine. 

Its okay now that we know you're opinion of Seungcheol. To make it clear there isn't any rivalry any more. We're all in this, supporting each other. We won't force you. We also have one more thing to reveal." 

My father explained everything. I'm really surprised. This is the real truth. All this secrets just spilling are so unrealistic. Does Mingyu know. 

"Mingyu knew everything at year 17 he was also shocked. Its good you guys are handling this maturely. Wonwoo on another hand. His parents told us crucial information that's up to Mr. WONWOO to share himself. I think your soul mate don't be hard to find. When he is right there." 

I just nodded trying to translate every word they said into my brain. I'm not completely clueless, but Mingyu should be here to explain things. 

"Thank you guys for explaining things and making things clear so I wouldn't have to question you guys. I'll go prepare myself for bed. Goodnight." 

I walk towards them and give them a hug. Walking back up to my room. 

"Honey! At midnight if you're hungry you can have some bloody steak. Or my famous 5-blood variety punch. Its for the party on Saturday if you can't sleep come help mommy. Okay?" 

I nod and continue on the flight of steps. I'm surprised they didn't ask about Mingyu. 

I get cleaned up and lay on my bed thinking of the conversation I just had. 

His parents told us crucial information that's up to Mr. WONWOO to share himself. I think your soul mate don't be hard to find. When he is right there.

I'm glad our rivalry has ended, but why did they bring Wonwoo in this? 

I let my confusion wash over me and my sleepy body get some rest. 

Mingyu's POV 
"Today was a pretty hectic day. Am I right?" We were walking hand in hand. I could see he nodding her head. 

I smile to myself. I want to keep seeing this beautiful human being. 

"I'm also really tired." She yawned right after. I try not to spaz at her cuteness. 

"Tomorrow we can have a rest day after school. You know cuddle. Netflix and Ch—" 

"Yah. Dramafever is better." She gave me a pout and I ruffled her hair. 

"I also have a secret to tell you." 

"Really!? What is it? I am a good secret keeper trust me." 

Of course I trust you silly goose. Soul mates are supposed to have trust in each other. 

I just keep walking with her until we were two houses away from hers. 

I stop and turn so I could face her. I hold my arms out. She gets the hint and wraps her arms around my waist. I reduce the contact of our bodies so she could warm my vampire body heat with her human's. 

I rest my head on top of her head. "Just wait till tomorrow and I'll tell you my secret. Shinhae. Will you love me forever...no matter what?" 

I look down at her. "Even if we just started dating. Today was the best and most memorable. I will always love you. You better remember that secret." 

Oh how can I forget it, it's basically who I am. 

"That's good. Don't forget I love you as well. Forever. I will never leave you there and I will stay forever. With you." 

The hug lasted long and we let go. I pecked her forehead and her collarbone. Her response, as a first a kiss on my cheek. It was cute because she was tiptoeing with her arms around my neck. 

We both smile and bid each other good night. 

I watch her leave and safely enter her house. What a day. <3

I run as fast as I could back home. It was around 10am to 12. I wasn't so sure. Just reference on the sky. 

I get inside and it was silent. They must be sleeping. I walk up the stairs and notice my mom coming out of her room wide awake.

"Hey Honey, do you want to help mommy in the kitchen for the party food?" I wasn't exactly tired. None of us are. Noting Mirae was sleeping because she was still young. 

I join my mom and she told me everything she explained to Mirae. It was earlier than when she told me. So I should talk to Mirae about it later. I stayed into he kitchen help cook till the sun rose. 

I yawn and comfort myself for a few minutes on the couch. I'll change later. 

"Damn Mingyu, back at it again with them dirty clothes. Nasty boyyy." 

I coughed at the aroma of Febreeze being sprayed all over me. 

I scoff getting off the couch. "At least I didn't fall asleep and actually helped mom in the kitchen." 

"Mum understands me better. We women are the best." 

I roll my eyes at her. 

"Don't make me laugh and spit blood on your face." 

"Eww, Mingyu. Back at it again with them germs." 

She's getting annoying. Why even. She's my sister? 

She evilly running towards the refrigerator. She's going to drink my portion isn't she. 

Omo, I actually feel tired. And lazy. 😷

"Drink up. Prepare yourself for today." She winked at me after throwing me a pouch. Huh. Yea. This is my sister.

In a few minutes we were in the school, feeling fly~ 

I'm just in a good mood today. Mirae plans on sitting with us more often starting today, hope hoping Shinhae would agree. After talking with the boys. The most beautiful girl in my eyes shows up. Looking for Mirae I guess. I saw my sister walk up to her and  drag her over here. This girl needs to be more gentle to my one and only. Hmph. 

"Hey Shinhae! How was your morning?" I glared at JIhoon, don't talk to her. She can catch feeligns easily.

"Oh, haha. Just a bit tired because I was reading some books. But it's Friday, so YAY!" Ah, my Happy Virus. 

Everyone looked alarmed at the word of 'books', I saw Mirae take her phone out once again. Group chat again? Aigoo. 

Mirae's POV

I feel this is serious. I mean, what else. I opened the group chat. 

▪️▪️▪️

Did you guys hear that? -Mirae 

Yea, I also saw her check the books out on Thursday. I saw quite a bit in her backpack. -Dokyeom 

Stalker. -Jihoon 

No, I'm not, I just went to the library and saw her! -Dokyeom 

Mhm. -Jeonghan

Mirae, when are you goign to tell Shinhae. I mean she's Mingyu's soulmate. -Seungkwan 

Shh. Don't pressure her! -Hansol 

Don't tell me what to do! -Seungkwan 

Whatever. You're so nosy. -Hansol

Excuse you, and your American attitude. BOI. No I am just curious. -Seungkwan 

You can even spell 'boy' right. Mhm, best quality so far. -Hansol

I AM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT. DO YOU WANT ME TO SHARE MY CHOCO PIE WITH YOU THIS LUNCH OR NOT. BOY, PLEASE. -Seungkwan 

Jeez guys, Verkwan exsists alright. Um, Seungkwan I decided to let Mingyu take the role on this one. I'll just be supporting. I feel bad for Shinhae, but I really hope she understands. Lets all wait till tomorrow. -Mirae 

You'll be fine honey, she'll understand if she's your friend. Fighting everyone!^^ -Jisoo

▪️▪️▪️

Thanks Jisoos. 

"Hey, after school we can get your mind off of this Shinhae thing. You know. Like watch a movie or go walk." I saw Wonwoo slighly smile. His suggestions are so sweet. 

I smiled back at him, "Yea, that sounds great actually. But hey, I have a few things to go over before we have fun. Oh, and one question—"

The bell rang before my curiousity could go any futher. I shook my head and said it was fine. We walked to our first period class together. 

Them seats again. UGH.

I sat in my assigned seat and Mrs. Lee came. I also noticed Seungcheol wasn't here. Thank Jisoos. 

"Mirae! You sit next to Seungcheol right?" Mrs. Lee questioned. I just nodded, very slowly and she continued on. "Well Seungcheol's at the office, could you go fetch him?" 

I just got up, limping so it would take forever for me to reach the door. "Go quickly! I have importnat things to teach you need to learn as well!" I fixed my posture and listened. I walked out heading to the office. ugh, why so far...

I opened the office doors and the first thing I saw was a sleeping Seungcheol on a chair. I also saw a man talking to Mrs. Kim they seemed to be talking for a long time.

I woke Seungcheol up by the touch of my finger poking his shoulder. He opened his eyes, he looked tired. 

I remembered what happen, oh Somin. Getting an arranged marrige and then filing it off. That's a lot of paper work. 

I felt bad, but not really. 

"We're going to first period, Health." He got up with his lazy body pushing the doors out of his way.

"I don't know why my life is so complicated. Have you heard about this weekend being special?" He spoke. 

"Yea, I did. Sorry about your marrige and how it was called off." He scoffed at my remark. 

"do you thik I wanted to be in an arrange marrige? You're the closest to me. Other than the boys, you have got me so attached." 

"Yah, what are you talking about. I know that you guys didn't want that at such an early age, but just telling you that it must have been tiring." Gosh this boy has a attitude. 

I heard him sniffling. I stopped walking, I saw his eyes puffy and I could see tears forming. 

"You. You're the only reason why I didn't like this marrige. My parents are so strict you are the only one that makes me happy. Whenever I see you my body lights up and my body is functioning. Why is life unfair. I want to be the one, i want to be your destined soulmate." I walked over to him. 

He threw his arms over me and started crying. I just patted his back, it was for a while. 

"I'm sorry Seungcheol, but I guess it doesn't work that way. You know. I think there's someone waiting for me. Someone who waited way long before you. I don't know what to say. I'm glad I make you happy, but we can still be friends and I can still be there for you." 

Ugh, why do i have to be so nice? This was so unnormal. 

He smiled and hugged me in a more comfortable way. 

"You are a strong, independent girl who knows how to comfort someone when needed. Haha, I wish I was the lucky guy. I'm okay ith being friends, although it hurts." 

I slightly pushed him off and rolled my eyes. 

"I might not know love as well as you do, but I'm not sure who is the one for me. Yea, I guess I'm preety independent. Come on chingu." 

He nodded and we both walked back to Mrs. Lee's class. I remebered his eyes so puffy. Aish, I didnt do anything. Let's just hope they think that way. 

"Here comes our great example of comfort!" I was confused. 

"Since you guys were taking pretty long I decided to step out of my classroom, but then I saw you guys hug! I know Seungcheol's situation and Mirae did a good job comforting. I only head a few words, don't worry kids!" 

Oml. This teacher. Does she not know I ain't going to run just to go to the office? I saw Somin with her head down, she must feel bad as well. Eh, not my business anymore. 

"Well, we were just talking about bullying and how to comfort the target or victim. Although the situation wasn't bully-wise it was still a great example. Mirae gave him physical affection and words of comfort and encouragement. Applaud for Mirae!" The class clapped so eunthosiactically. I swear this class . 

Wasn't even doing it for the fame bruh. I just walked back to my seat shaking my head with Seungcheol following. I could sense blood. It wasn't from Seungcheol, but certainly a boy.

 I looked to my right, Dokyeom and Jun stood out. To my left, I saw Mingyu and Wonwoo. Then, there was Joshua behind us. 

No, not Joshua. I look to my left again and then the scent just disappeared when the bell rang. Once again. 

///Time Skip///

It was the end of the school day. No more school till Monday. Ew.

The full moon is this midnight, so basically Saturday but we'd  like to be specific. 

I caught up with Mingyu, "Dude, but really conceal and tell me if she's running away. Please don't scare her." 

"Don't worry, I know what the consequences are. This midnight right? When will they all be there?" He looked like he was in a rush. 

"Well, mom said it would start at 8:04 exact she predicted about 76% will be there in time, so take your time Oppa." He nodded and patted my head. He left after thanking me. 

I walked back home alone. Wonwoo told me he had a book club meeting he forgot about, so he's occcupied. 

Might as well help mother with the setting/party.  

Shinhae's POV 

I waited at the spot Mingyu picked it was far from the waterfall but I could tell it was a local park I was standing in front.

I saw Mingyu walking normally towards me, his face was a bit off. Oh his secret! I need to ask him~

"Yes, I remember the secret. Let's walk on the trail." He kept looking around for something while we were walking. Is he feeling unsafe here? He picked this place though.

"Are you okay? Why do you keep looking around?" I just had to ask. All he did was sigh. He dragged me to the tallest tree with the most leaves on the branches. 

"I am just going to be straightforward right here. I was born a supernatural. I'm guessing you know the definition, book worm." 

Supernatural? I've been reading books, I mean a whole ton. Is he playing a joke because I read too much. 

"Yah, Mingyu, stop joking I like reading fantasy things." He looked into my eyes. 

"I'm not a fantasy. And I'm not joking. I am a supernatural. I am a vampire." I don't know what to say. 

"I don't believe you." Mingyu didn't look shocked by my response at all. 

"Feel my face, and look into my eyes once again." I reach my warm hands towards his face. It's cold, not even near winter yet. In a matter of fact it's spring. After resting my hand on his cheek nearly sliding down his jaw. I looked into his eyes. 

They weren't the normal sparkly brown orbs I admired. It was red, not bright, nor dark like maroon. Maybe burgundy. There was no way he just had color changing contacts. Is this real. 

"I'm real. Vampires really exist, we're not a fantasy. When I'm in this form my mind is still the same. How about you? When you see me in this state does your brain think differently. Is your heart changing? Do you still lo—"

Before I knew it, my hand pulled him down to my height. I made a move and placed my lips on his. His lips became warm and he cupped my face. Our kiss was gentle but deep. We pulled apart. Breathing heavily. He smiled. 

"I still love you. My brain got a shock, but my heart is still the same. Even if you changed into this form, I couldn't care less who you are. I feel like my heart already knew, that your secret was something to keep in mind. I could feel the seriousness. I'll accept you for you are, only if you accept who I am." 

"Of course I'll—" 

"My lips are filled with poison, whenever I kiss someone on the lips, they get infected. I'm a supernatual as well. Instead of blood like a vampire. I inject medicine or poison. I'm a SUPERNORMAL." (A/N - I WANTED TO PUT A PLOT TWIST SO BAD, BUT I PROTECTED YOUR BRAIN FROM CONFUSON. AWW. I WANTED TO MAKE THIS MORE COMPLICATED. I GOT NO FEEL.) 

I have no idea what I just made up. 

"Ehh~ (Pronunced like 'A~'). I've never never heard of that. Missy, you read too much. So, am I safe from my secret?" I nodded, he just left one detail out, maybe two.

"The full moon is this midnight. It must be special for you right?" He smiled in returned and nodded. "And...is it okay for you to fall in love with a human?"  

"I chose to fall in love with you, and it was the best decision ever. We have this thing called, 'Celeste Crystal' and The Great Chi places it in our soulmate's DNA. You're my soulmate. We were destined to be together!" 

He went on and on, we talked while we walked trails, and played in the park. I forgot. Mirae. 

"Mirae's your sister right?" I saw him nod, "Well, that must mean she's a vampire right?" 

"Aigoo you're so smart. Let me tell you, there are others. Remember Wonwoo?" Ooh this is getting interesting. "Well, he's a werewolf. Wait can I trust you with all this information?" 

"I promise I won't tell. My lips will be sealed!" 

"Good girl, they'll be sealed with mines." I saw him blush, omo, so cheesy. "Anyways his soulmate is Mirae. But the thing is Mirae doesn't know yet. So Wonwoo plans on telling her during the full moon event we have sooner. All our other friends are supernaturals as well. You know SEVENTEEN (reppin' the team man~)." 

"They look so cute together~. Wait was it really them at the waterfall? Or did Wonwoo find someone he likes other than Mirae?" He just chuckled at my remark. 

"I knew it was them under the waterfall. But didn't it look like they were going to—"

Mingyu got cut off. It was a howl. His ears perked up not visually, but he payed more attention. 

"We have to go now. It's time." 

We ran off into the setting sun, towards the area where the waterfall was. What are we doing here? 

~-////////////////-~ 

Hello guys! I couldn't update yesterday because my draft for this chapter deleted not all but 65%. I was really frustrated and cried a bit because it was a tragic thing. For me, at least because I haven't updated last week and I feel really bad. I also haven't worked on Unlucky Fangirl which I already marked as 'Slow Updates' I hope you guys understand for my late update. I guess there will be one more part to Supernatural. To be continued my friends... 

Noteu: I have many fresh ideas, but I work on one idea for about 4 days and try to make a plot. Right now, I'll give you a hint, it's called 'Boston Love'. That also reminds me that I should put titles. I've already named the first few. It's barely started although I have the clear idea of who the imagine will be about. 
 
I also had an issue close to my draft conflict. I worked on my devices, three to be exact and I switch through them a lot. One is a school device, one is home, and one is a phone. I try to work on my imagines anywhere I go, but when I try to save the Revision History doesn't save it. It's kind of a weird situation on how to explain, just another reason why I couldn't update. 

Sorry I had typos, I am very bad at reviewing my drafts. I'll improve! 

I wish you guys have a good weekend! My spring break just started so MORE WRITING! I may (should) update again this week to make it up to you guys!~

(Just wondering, would you guys want me to post the tags I do on Wattpad on here? Just so you can get to know me better or something?)

BAI WONDERFUL HUMAN UNICORNS.