Love Triangle - EXO, iKON, and OC (R.1)

Random K-Pop Imagines

'R' means Request~ This is my first request as you can see. If I won't be able to type your username I will make the chapter dedicated to you. 

Requested by: ParkBeyaaaa

Characters: Chanyeol (EXO) & Chanwoo (iKON) 

---

Bea's POV

my hair for straight up 20 minutes already, wasn't he tired?

"Aren't you tired of touching my hair?" I pouted, "It's not soft or anything..." 

"Any minute I get to spend with you is fun. I won't get tired. Your hair is beautiful and healthy to me. Stop being so insecure."  

Yeollie pinched my cheeks. 

"People in my class say my hair is oily sometimes." 

I said while rubbing my cheeks. 

Chanyeol sighed and laid us both down on the bed. 

My back face down on the mattress. And his chest down on the mattress. 

He turned his body and gave me a glare. 

"Don't worry about your hair right now. I might transfer into every class you have. Show everyone your hair is tots goals." 

He smiled and I started laughing at his white girl accent. 

I came closer and nuzzled my nose on his. 

"I wish you could, but college won't let you do that." 

I bopped his nose and got up from the bed. 

He groaned. "College life ." 

[-_-_-_-]

Walking hand in hand to college, the opening was just a start to an amazing day. 

For sure. 

We separated and attended our first class. 

Man, everything just . 

"Hello, I am Professor Kwon. If you guys may not know already, haha. Good Morning sleepyheads." 

Everyone mumbled good morning back. 

"Today we have a transfer student coming from L.A and he is Korean, so don't worry." 

He stepped in, walking towards the professor shyly. 

I feel like i've seen him before... 

I don't know anyone in L.A though. 

Unless—

"Hello. My name is Jung Chanwoo. Please take of me." 

Chanwoo. Omo. Chanwoo?! 

Like the one who moved away? 

He started climbing the stairs and sat in the row right below mines. 

Am I wrong? Is it another Chanwoo? 

"Annyeong, Bea-uty." 

The voice was from below. 

Only one person I know says that. 

"Chanwoo. Is it really you?" 

He was about to turn around once again until the Professor threatened everyone in the class not to talk. Because 'he didn't want to hear about how good looking Chanwoo was'.

The bell rang and before i could catch up with Chanwoo, Chanyeol cut me off. 

"So how has your day started?" 

"With a threat." 

"Aigoo, who's going to tell Professor Kwon that life isn't all about having peace and quiet. My poor baby." 

"How about you? With that Hong substitute." 

"Everyone keeps looking at her body and saying she's hot, but the only thing that makes me warm during a cold stormy blizzard is you." 

"You're really cheesy today." 

"One of the ways to keep my girl happy.~" 

"Well, I' llsee how 'hot' this woman is now. Bye." 

I kissed Chanyeol on the cheek. "Always remember,  your hotter." 

I chuckled and I saw him run to his next class. 

The day was almost ending and the last bell would ring in 4 minutes. 

I still needed to talk to him. It's been so long. I've forgotten how he looked like. 

"Bea! It's been such a long time!" 

Chanwoo hugged me and I hugged him back. 

"Wow. You're actually back. Why didn't you send a letter, like always." 

"I wanted to surprise you! I didn't know you attended this school. I came back to study here because my dad is planning on enrolling here as an English professor." 

"Wah, I'll get to see you father as well then! I can't believe you're really back. Huh." 

I smiled, going on my tip toes to ruffle his hair. 

"You've grown taller as well." 

"And you still haven't broken your habit. Don't you still owe me ice cream?" 

"Yah! That was a long time ago. You still remember?" 

"I remind people to keep their promises. There's a convenience store right there let's go!" 

Chanwoo grabbed my hand and ran to the store. 

"But Chanyeol." 

I left Chanyeol inside the building...

"Chanwoo! I said I was waiting for Chanyeol."

"But we're already going. C'mon let's get some ice cream!" 

"Well, okay then." 

Chanwoo seems more chirpy, or hyper. Maybe it's because he's back to his native home. Korea.

Chanwoo's POV 

I bought us both ice cream. She still liked that flavor, haha. 

I decided to bring her home, while walking and eating. 

Side to side, I match our footsteps. 

Truthfully, I didn't want to go back to college but her attending kept me motivated. 

On this sunny day I could see the ice cream melt onto her petite fingers. I handed her a napkin and she thanked me. 

My first love. 

Should I ask before I confess? Does she have a boyfriend? Should I say sorry for leaving her alone? 

"Your home's right by the park? So, you haven't moved?" 

"Yea. Want to go stop by a bit?" 

I nod and we both walk toward the park. 

On the way, we could see a painter. Or perhaps someone with a canvas who admires the sun. 

"How are you kids doing this lovely afternoon?"

"Pretty good, it's lovely weather. Am I right?" 

"Yes, yes. I doodle drawing for people. Would you like one? Here. This is an example."

The artist continued,

The artist continued, "I might add color. I brought more supplies on this day. It will be for free!" 

"Should we do it?" Bea whispered. I could tell through her eyes she wanted to have one of herself. 

I smiled, "Why not?" 

The painter smilied, telling us to stand facing each other. He also told us we were able to eat the ice cream, just to not majorly move. 

His painting was done around 10 minutes. I finished my ice cream. The whole time I tried not to blush. 

(A/N: They aren't holding hands or anything, but their ice creams were in each of their hands

(A/N: They aren't holding hands or anything, but their ice creams were in each of their hands. It's hard to find what I had in my mind. I couldn't find the right pictures. Sorry~) 

"Thank you for the free drawing!" Bea said, ever so optimistic. I bowed and we started walking once again to her house.

I glanced at her, she was admiring the photo too much. The only thing I could do was smile. 

I think I saw Bea with a boy, who was really tall. They conversed a lot. I'm not sure if they're dating or not... She was worried about him when I pulled her away from the school. I think it was another Chan? Chanyeol? 

When will she ever know my side of this one-sided love story? 

Bea's POV 

That painter's really talented! Wah. I should show this to Chanyeol. 

Wait, Chanyeol... 

Man, I got too carried away. 

I could see my house just three houses away. 

"Chanwoo. Do you even know the way to your house?" 

We both stopped in our tracks. 

"I can call a taxi and head back to the college. My dad said he was going to stay there late anyways."

I nodded and hated to break it here, but I didn't want Chanyeol think I was cheating.

I was positive Chanyeol was here, we always hang out after the day's over. 

"Well, I should get going. Um, by myself. Here. Take this as the first photo we took together since you came back and," I took a pencil out of my back pack to write something down. "My number is on the back. Take a picture of this and send this to me. I just noticed I should've been home earlier. I had a great time. Chanwoo, I hope you get back safe. Sorry it had to end like this." 

I put my pencil back in my bag and pat him on the shoulder, before I turn to walk. 

"Wait!" 

I turned around, Chanwoo just stood still after his speech.

"Yes?" 

He looked flustered. 

"That Chanyeol guy. Is he why you have to go back so early?" 

I sighed, I forgot to tell him. 

"Chanyeol's my boyfriend now. I was supposed to walk with him after classes ended. Remember? Park Chanyeol?" 

His shoulders seemed to have dropped. I guess they did have a bad history. I only remember bits of those two. 

"Ah! I get it. That's all! Eat and rest well Bea-uty!" 

He waved and ran back. 

I waved back. And turned around to walk towards my home. 

"Get back safely Chanwoo." I whispered. 

Chanwoo's POV 

Park Chanyeol? Bea's first love? 

<>

"Bea! Did you eat breakfast?" 

"Of course Chan! Toast and a banana. Did you just eat one of those American snacks again?" 

"Yup! I'm hyper because of the brown sugar and cinnamon." 

"Chan, I read one of the nutrition facts on those things and they aren't healthy. Yah, why does it have so much sugar? Does every American snack have high sugar levels?" 

"Ey. Stopped being so worried. Not every American snack is like this. I just like this one. America is more than sugary sweets ara? I'll take you one time." 

All of the students were having free time outside. And we were just sitting under the cherry blossoms. 

"Omo. Chanwoo! Look at Chanyeol play basketball. It's so cool~" Bea admired that other Chan guy like every other girl did. 

Each of his friends got on my nerves. What do you see in him Bea? 

On the side I could see Bea waving at him and cheering for him. 

"Chanwoo! We need a player, Jinwhan got tired." Hanbin called me over. 

If was my job as her childhood friend to make her happy so...

"Why don't you have a closer watch Bea. C'mon, I'll be going against Chanyeol. Who will you cheer for?" 

I helped her up and we both walked towards the court. 

"I'll just say...you'll see." 

I nodded and walked up to Hanbin and Jiwon. 

"What are the points?" 

"It's us 17 to them 13. We're going up to 25 points." 

"Heads up!"

I caught the ball from Chanyeol. His teammates were snickering. 

At least it didn't hit me. 

Jinwhan blew the whistle, indicating us that it was play time.

We played and the points weren't changing. So we had a quick break. 

"GO THE TWO CHANS!!! CHANWOO AND CHANYEOL. THE TWO CHANS!" 

I smiled, she couldn't pick. 

"GO PARK CHANYEOL! WAH. SO COOL. MUAH!" 

Chanyeol looked up and waved to the girl. And thankfully it wasn't Bea. 

The whistle blew and Chanyeol kept waving at the girl and blowing air kisses to every girl. Aigoo, this popular boy. 

I threw the ball at Chanyeol and then said, "Heads up." 

Chanyeol was hit on his side, I didn't throw it that hard. 

"Did you just throw that?" Chanyeol questioned pointing at me. 

I nodded and shrugged, "Referee blew the whistle, I was only trying to do the check point. Maybe you shouldn't try so hard to get girls to follow you and say your name. It's annoying." 

Chanyeol scoffed, "Thanks for the advice, but I don't need it. Be formal to your hyung." He pushed my shoulder lightly. 

"Only by a few months. Attention seeker." I also pushed him lightly on the shoulder. 

"OKAY OKAY. I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING. NO FIGHTING IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME. CONTINUE, WITH NO RIVALRY. Got it? Chanwoo, you know better. And hi, Chanyeol." 

I breath out in disbelief. This girl always doing the right things. 

"Truce now or never." Said Bea.

Man this girl is so stern. 

I held my hand out. 

Chanyeol accepted and raised an eyebrow. 

"Truce, hyung."

"Okay, we are good now. LET THE GAMES BEGIN~"

<>

Wah, we've all grown so much now. That truce... I don't know about Chanyeol. I left freshman year of High School. All I remember is that they got closer together. I would notice him always taking glances at Bea in class, in the halls, anywhere. 

I guess that day, Bea's courage to go between a bro fight charmed him. I started that spark... 

I finally reached the school, riding a taxi would be a waste. Like telling my feeling towards Bea, when she already has a boyfriend. 

Bea's POV

"You left me at school Bea~ I had to walk home by myself." 

"Chanwoo is a childhood friend. When you were little, didn't you have one as well?" 

"Yea, but, I would ditch my girlfriend for them. Man, Chanwoo. Haven't heard that name like ever since." 

"Yah, you're really making me feel guilty. Yes, he's a transfer student from L.A. He moved remember?" 

"Yea, yea I remember. You know what can make up for it?" 

"Um...ice cream? One of the coupons?" 

"I was going to say a kiss, but let's look at the coupons you made me! I forgot for a while." 

He rummaged through his backpack, taking out a mason jar. 

He quickly prayed, "Okay there's either the where to go on a date sticks, what to do at home sticks, affection sticks. I'm going for one of the pink sticks. Duh, I want some love right now."  

"Affection sticks only last just for 1 minute. You sure?" 

He nodded and picked a random pink stick. 

I walked over to him to see. 

He took a quick glance and hugged the stick to himself, not letting me see. 

"I'm the one who wrote them and I can't take a look?" 

"Wah, you really wrote this?" 

I was even more eager to see what was on the stick. I forgot what I put already. 

"Aren't you going to tell me?" 

I pouted and put my hands on my hip. 

"Of course I should, so I can get this type of affection more often." 

"And it is?"

"A bear hug! With kisses on each of my face features!" 

He started jumping around squealing. When did I write this? 

I took the pink stick from his hands and read. 

"A bear hug & 4 kisses wherever you want!

I looked up and he was walking toward me with his open arms. 

I grinned and tackled him. Squeezing his waist. 

"I thought this was going to romantic. I can't breath!"

"I wonder if bears in the wild let go of who they captured and love." 

I loosened my grasp, but still hugging him. 

"Sorry, I literally imagined hugging you like a bear while writing on that stick." 

"It's okay, I'll be sure to remember that for future references. Haha, but what about my kisses?" 

I looked up to his face. 

"Only four places." 

" Do them all at once. Jawline, Left Cheek, Right Cheek, and then My Lips." 

Softly and slowly I kissed his jawline first, quickly moving past his cheeks, and now his lips...not yet.

"You know you were my first love right?" I faintly said. 

He nodded and said, "What about the part where I said all at once?" He pouted. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Saved the best for last." 

I tip toed, placing my lips on his for a chaste kiss. 

It was gentle, but passionate. 

I pulled apart because my arms were going to fall off.

"You're short." 

"Hmph. How many times do I have to tell you it's genes?"

"I was just going to say it was cute." 

"Y-y-yah. Of course I'm cute." 

"I love you. You know I fell in love with you the moment you said my name in 8th grade as an un-official cheerleader?" 

"Wow. Really? Haven't heard that until yesterday." 

"I'm just lucky to have you." 

This giant pulled me into a hug, once again we both embraced it. 

"I love you too." 

~-/////////////////-~ 

This was my first request and I feel really bad. I think this wasn't exactly for what the account requested. I will do my best next time. I kind of mixed some things up on accident. I hope it's not as bad as I think it is. It's pretty short compared to my imagines. 

Bea! I apologize if this isn't what fluff you had in mind. Sawry. 

I'm sorry if I made Chanyeol's character like that, please forgive my un-professional skills. 

I'm sorry if this was confusing, I'm a still a newbie. 

//bows down like it's new year's in Korea// 

My request are still open, haha I'm not sure if I'll recieve any more after I wrote this. :'(

Songs I reccommend to listen to for this imagines:

First Love by EXO 

Innocent/Puppy Love by ASTRO 

Hope you guys have a great day!