Kim Hanbin - iKON (I.1)

Random K-Pop Imagines

"Yasss! My role is dope!" I screamed on my bed. Today iKON had a MV shoot and I was in it. The best part is I get to abuse B.I!

That jerk verbally abused me in high school. He says he's been single for 18 years but what a lie! Every time I saw him in the halls he had an arm over a girl's shoulder, even if it was the most unclean or nerdiest girl.

But he won't know who I am cause I'm gonna be wearing a ski mask and some really short and revealing clothes. You see, I was pretty wealthy, took a shower everyday, was a smarty pants, but I was an overweight ugly girl who wanted to become a dancer.

Puberty hit me hard as it did for him as well.

I got dressed, ate and headed out to the YG Building. I was told to meet in a specific room with the actors. I seem to all know them, no rivalries, no competition. We all went on the van and arrived at the set. We got dressed in a crop shirt and a short skirt, the ski mask made you unrecognizable.

"What's Wrong MV, take one!" The director yelled.

Then us girls came running down but I didn't get one of the big hands. No prob though I started with a laugh when Hanbin took a fall.

Dude, I was so happy. Hanbin was in a chair tied up and we were just having fun. Oh I got really into it and tickled under his chin. Either it was his acting or he was really trying to bite. Never the mind about a thing. And I shook my finger at him. Oh, this was fun.

As the set seemed to be going well, it was time for the set at the dinner table. I had to sit in from of Hanbin and I got to put his hair! Karma's a bad female.

Then we had the final scene. The dodgeball scene. Guess what, I had to twerk in front of them (just imagine you're a bit tan with bigger , #sorrynotsorry) and I couldn't refuse. I did aced it though.

The battle finally began and I just had to grab a ball and hit Hanbin. I couldn't resist, it was just one after another. Right before the end, we all had smoke bombs and confetti. I had confetti string wasn't really intimidating but I totally aimed for his hair.

At the very end we were all running around then this boi. Came up to me and jumped on my back. Okay maybe I deserve it but does he recognize me or something, maybe he realized my grudge.

We were all done and I had plans to go eat dinner with a fellow friend until I bumped into him. He gave me a smirk and carried on. Ugh, he still irritates me.

Once I hung up my outfit something fell out and it was a piece of paper.

You nailed it out there. ;) But I feel like I've seen you before. Let's talk outside the YG area. Call me? ***-***-****

-HANBIN AKA B.I

Is he seriously flirting with me now. I guess he didn't like the unhealthy girls. Should I call him though? You know what, it's about time to come out of my shell and confront him. That jerk deserves to know who I am.

As soon as I got out I went back to my apartment and made some food for my hardworking body. You know what's weird though, I'm in contact with Bobby. But, we don't really talk. We just met and we're cool with each other.

I decided to pull out that piece of paper from my bag. There's so many things wrong with this note. He said he's seen me before. He put his birth name first. And he gave me his number.

I typed in his phone number and gave him a call. I was greeted with a high-pitched voice. Wrong number?

"Who's this?"
"Um, is this Hanbin's cell phone?"
"No, wrong number sweetie this is Kissy BunBon. Have you heard of me? Actually I'm quite popular. My YouTube channel is KISSES 4EVER. Oh and-"
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get your hopes up. Have a good day."

Wow, what did I do wrong. Oh, it's his hand writing it was a 7 instead of a 2. Typical Hanbin.

So I retyped the phone number again. And I was greeted with a deep voice. What did I do wrong now?

"Who's this?"
"Is this Hanbin's phone number?"
"Yea why. Are you a thirsty saesang fan?"

I can't believe this guy. He gives me his phone number and doesn't expect me to call.

"Yea totally. The one that twerked in your MUSIC VIDEO. It sounds like you were up to no good either, did you just hook up with a girl?"
"Oh, it's you. And it's called sleeping. You literally sounded like a ert."

"Who's the one hooking up with girls in high school and then dating them for their BODY."
"You went to my school????? I got a stalker fan and she's in my company. Hm, you seem like a clingy girl. Are you RaeIn? Or JinAh?"
"Wow. Still remember those names. I was the smart/nerdy fat girl who you always verbally bullied."

"...........Hahahahahahahahahahaha"
"Are you okay?"
"Wow, Bobby was right."
"Excuse me?"
"Plastic surgery is not a joke these days."

"You have no right to say I did plastic surgery. I worked hard to lose weight and toning my body took a lot more effort than you just posing as a dog in front of cameras. I called you so I can tell you that I was seriously hurt by your words and to this day. Yea, you were a kingka. But I joined this company so I could become a dancer. So back off."

"Sorry, I'm so sorry. YoungMi. I didn't know why but I picked on you because you we're different. Please accept my apology. I don't know what got into me. Please give another chance to prove to you who I am."

Did he just apologize and ask for a chance? And is he crying?

"You're a pretty good actor."

"B-but I'm not acting. I say I've been alone for 18 years because I've never had true love with any girl. Will you help me?"

"I am speechless. You know what, I'll help you but it has to be inside the YG area. No paparazzi."

"Really? Thank you so much I wish I could hug you right now. And smack your-"

"And no skinship. Well, goodnight."
"Wait, let's meet real quick. At the cafeteria."
"Fine."

This situation is so bipolar. I swear.

I changed into comfortable clothes and headed out. Boy, am I dizzy from that conversation.

As I entered I saw him but his back was facing me, man he looks so innocent.

"Hey there."
"You actually came?"
"Yea, you have a serious problem."

"Thank you so much for giving me a second chance." As he said that he quickly got up and pulled me into a hug.
"You might get in trouble. The CEO here hasn't let you go find girls. What if he-"
"It doesn't matter as long as I have you. I can go through his lectures, of how dating works at this company."
"Is it too white of me to be accepting your apology?"
"What are you talking about, you just joined a inexperienced 18 year old life. Who knows what's gonna happen next."

Right after he said I knew he was going to do something. And that something was sweet and passionate. I got to stop him before it gets aggressive.

Yea I enjoyed the kiss. Best I've had so far. Who said he was inexperienced?

Inspired by: What's Wrong MV by iKON
-------------------------------------------------------------
I hope I don't get a lot of hate for this. When B.I literally said he was single for 18 years recently on a show. I think it was 'Happy Together'. It's kind of weird how they brought this topic up when I wrote this chapter. (Which was all before they were talking about Hanbin's love life).