Supernatural: SEVENTEEN (S.S-1.2)

Random K-Pop Imagines

Mirae's POV 
The last bell rang and walkers were free to go. Shinhae rode the bus, we decided to meet up at 7:00pm to hang out. 
The day at school came to an end. No homework for me, but I need to set up a meeting with SEVENTEEN. 

"HEY, gather SEVENTEEN around at our place we need to talk. It's serious." I said, walking towards Mingyu. 

"Nope, can't." Mingyu said, walking the opposite direction of me. Excuse me.

"And your reason is?" I said, following this brat.

"Hey I'm not a brat! I'm just booked. We'll talk separately later. Gather the boys yourself. My bass classes are starting in thirty minutes." Said Mingyu, running away. Ugh. 

"Worst brother ever." I said. I took out my phone and texted everyone to meet under the waterfall.

▪️▪️▪️
VERY IMPORTANT MEETING, UNDER THE WATERFALL. NOW. -Mirae 
Why? I'm occupied. -DK 
With what? -Mirae
Bathroom. -Hoshi
Hoshi, how do you even know? -Mirae
I can hear his farts just echoing the walls. -Hoshi
And. -Hoshi
And, you're giving away too much information. I'll be there. -Woozi
Me too, just need to stop somewhere. -Joshua. 
Please, everyone. It's very important and it involves who we are, a meeting for all this. Be there by 4:30pm. -Mirae
Already there babe ;). -Seungcheol
Stfu flirt, no one cares. -Wonwoo
//*rolls eyes// -Seungkwan
No one needs to know how sassy you are bro. -Vernon
Joshua Hyung, are you getting strawberry jam with Jeonghan? -The8
What did this become to, you guys I'm still here! Hurry up! -Mirae
Coming Noona! -Dino
▪️▪️▪️

I run towards the forest and walk towards the waterfall. I swim in the water and blend right into the other side of the rushing series of falls. I rise and walk towards the reflected door. I scanned my eyes up against the door and it opened. I dried up and my hair was only left. 

I walk towards the center which had a circular desk, touchscreen, with any access to any Supernatural. 

"You still look y with your hair wet. Mm, ideal type." Seungcheol said, coming from the dark. 
"Sit down. Who else is here?" I asked. 
"Jun is in the training room. So just me with you, in here." Said Seungcheol, walking towards me instead of sitting. 
"Nope, not going to happen Seungcheol." Wonwoo said, as he came in with wet hair. Damn, hot af. I mean what. 

The boys started entering one by one. Everyone was seated except for Mingyu of course. That bloodsucking jerk.

"Okay, everyone's here right?" I asked. They all nodded. 

"Well let's get started. First thing, how did you guys find those books?" I asked. 

"Well Harry Potter over here wanted to know what people really think of us. While searching he just saw the records of who checked the books out." Hoshi said. I just nodded. Yea, I was the dominant one.

"Second question, are any of you guys falling in love? There's a problem with Mingyu. Check up everyone, sit straight." I said, walking over to the row of seats. Not that there was a problem, just wondering if they found their soulmate yet or not even trying. 

First one, Hoshi. I look into his eyes with my red ones. Nothing. 
Second one, Seungcheol. His eyes just had lust. 

Third one, Jun. Whoa, jackpot. "Jun, look at me, straight." He just sighed and looked up. I could see who the girl was perfectly. I could see the story. He was still thinking about the past. How he loved a girl but she got taken away from his grasp. He trains himself too hard. "Get over it now. You have to be strong Jun." 

Fourth one, The8. Just cuteness. 
Fifth one, Vernon. Gosh this Dicaprio Jr. Stop thinking about models in bikinis. 
Sixth one, Seungkwan. All I could see was him dancing. He wastes to much time in front of the mirror.

Seventh one, DK. It was full of horses and his cousin, Hobi. Weird. 
Eighth one, Dino. Awe, so innocent minded. 
Ninth one, Jeonghan. He was looking for 2-in-1 hair products with Joshua. 
Tenth one, Joshua. I just saw Jeonghan hair-flips. 

Eleventh one, Woozi. "Playing with delicacy, right?" I ask. He nodded. "Better be." Fairies were his friend, and height. Just such Supernaturals don't hang with each other. 
Twelfth one, Wonwoo. I could see something different, he's trying to hide something from me. 

"Okay everyone is good for now. Wonwoo, you and me are talking after the meeting. Let's talk about Mingyu. Did you guys know he liked Shinhae?" I look around and everyone had their head down. 

"We knew the moment he started taking cooking classes." Seungkwan said. Wow. That was like 20 years ago. 
"We should tell her guys, Wonwoo." Said DK.
"I used 1 of my chances for Mingyu and his soulmate is Shinhae." Wonwoo said. 

I laugh. "That's why Mingyu is trying to get closer to her. Seungkwan are you telling me Mingyu's making excuses?" They all nod. Wah, I don't knew what to feel. 

"I'll ask my other questions for our next meeting. Everyone we are-" 

I got cut off by the cave suddenly flashing with red lights and a siren. Woozi quickly ran up to the desk and checked the footage. It was a girl and a boy. No such thing has ever found this place. I look closer and saw Mingyu.

Mingyu brought Shinhae, and they're playing in the water, together. What is with his mind. 

Bass classes, yeah right. I'll shove the end of a bass down his throat. How dare he, he knows better than to directly lead their soulmate to our secret hang out.

Do I need to act like a shark in the water or do I need to act like I need some privacy? 

"You know what acting is, right? Don't be alarmed everyone I'm going to scare her off. I know her. Come with me Wonwoo." I said dragging Wonwoo out with me. 

Shinhae's POV 
I never knew there was such a place in Korea this was so beautiful and so refreshing. 

"How does it feel to be away from the streets and here in the water?" Mingyu asked. 
"I love it, thank you so much. Can we come here with Mirae and your friends? We can have a barbeque and swim feast!" I said, ooh sounds so fun! Maybe this weekend. 

Mingyu grabbed my wrist and intertwined our hands together underwater. "You know that sounds like a good idea." Mingyu whispered incredibly close to my ear. I blushed forgetting the chills his hot breath gave. 

Although we were far from the actual waterfall I could see a couple. They look really familiar. Wow, it looks intense. Wait are they . Oh, my asian eyes I can't see that clearly. I looked up at Mingyu and he seemed to have noticed who they were.

"I think they were here first and we should give them some privacy." I said, getting up. Mingyu didn't want to leave he was just glaring at the couple. 

"You wait here. I'll be right back, stay where you are and don't move." Mingyu said.

Mingyu's POV
I swam towards the freaking date ruiners. Why would they ruin such a thing.

"You guys can stop now." I said, looking at the crazy two. 
"OMG, I thought I was going to die. Wonwoo you can let go now." Mirae said, with a smile. 
"Looks like I'm stuck." Wonwoo said, resting his head on my sister's bare collarbone with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Are you guys dating?" I mean the skinship tells everything, even their smiles. 

I saw them part away and cough. I guess not. 

"No, we were just acting so we get Shinhae to recognize some people need some privacy." Mirae said. 
"Well, that was the worst idea ever and she was really enjoying the nature. Until you guys started taking each other's clothes-" 
"Whoa, we never did that. All we did was tickle each other." 

Excuses, they wanted to do the frick frack thing. 

"We had to, what if you got too close to the door and it activated." Said my best man. 
"Wonwoo's right. We did this to protect all of us. You should have known better." Mirae once says. 

Ugh. We're going to have to talk later. 

"Mirae?" It was Shinahe, I told her to stay were she was. 

Wonwoo's POV 
HOSHIET. Mirae quickly turns around and faces me, she gave me an alarmed face. We need back up. 

"Wonwoo just carry me off to the shore and pretend to give me CPR. It's all I got." Mirae whispered. I've got nothing. I picked her up. 

"Um. I saw this girl which is not Mirae and she was about to drown and the waterfall was just stopping me from saving her. And then Mingyu came and helped clear the water so I could get out, like Jisoos. Thank you so much bro, now I must save this stranger." I said. 

As I walk away I could hear Shinhae say, "Oh, I guess it wasn't Mirae. That would have been weird." 

I walk to the shore and place her gently down. She put her arm over her eyes. "That was close." She said. "I know right. All of this Mingyu and Shinahe is getting hard to avoid." I said, lying down next to her. "Wait do you still need CPR because of my iness?" I said turning my body so I could face her. "Haha, I can provide myself with enough oxygen." She said, also turning her body. Accidentally facing my beautiful face. 

"I didn't know you were ticklish all over." I said, smiling to myself actually learning something about this girl. "Well now you know, let's go walk to my house and get changed before Mingyu brings her to our house." She said. I got up and pull her up as well. 

As we walk by the soul mates I said, "She's all better now." While pulling Mirae close to my chest while walking out of the forest. Mirae led the way since this forest was basically their backyard. No one saw us of course all wet with sand covering our backs.

We entered her house through the back door. "I should go in first." Mirae said running up the stairs. I nod. "At least give me a towel!" She threw a towel the second after I said so. I texted everyone that we safely made it without Shinhae noticing. 

▪️▪️▪️
Guys, Mirae and I are at her house cleaning up. Did they leave? -Wonwoo
You guys should have seen it! -The8
Omo! Mingyu made a confession! -Hoshi
They were about to kiss, but someone had to ruin it. -Vernon 
DK just suddenly screamed like a little girl and it scared Shinhae, badly. -Jeonghan
Let them be DK you know how long Mingyu has waited? -Wonwoo
I just came out... -DK
Rightttt. -Seungkwan 
Does Mirae need help cleaning? I'm good with hair, right Jeonghan? -Seungcheol
Bish no, I recommend Joshua. -Jeonghan 
▪️▪️▪️

I'll just let that be, Mirae came down with a towel to dry her hair. She was wearing athletic/boy shorts with a sweater. Why does she have to be so beautiful in anything?

"It's your turn. If they come I'll just continue your CPR story. I'll also go look for clothes in Mingyu's room." Said Mirae groping halfway of the stairs. I run up and thank her before entering the showers. 

Mirae's POV
Yea, us supernaturals can look into each other's eyes and dig out what they are thinking if they're skilled enough. Yes we are super fast. Yes, we are amazing. 

I walked into Mingyu's room and felt the usual dark aurora. I opened his drawers and looked for a shirt and shorts. Everything was organized.

I walk over to his desk after seeing the only place in his room that's disorganized. 

Crumbled pieces of paper. Broken pens. 

I placed the clothes that I picked for Wonwoo on his bed and I sit on the chair connected to the desk. I open one paper. 

Should I? 

I open another, what does he mean? 

Today? Ooh, maybe at the waterfalls! I just hope Mirae didn't have her meeting there though...

He came here after school to scribble about his thoughts? A third.

Her blood even smells different than before. 

Wait does this mean...

The Great Chi saw me adore Shinhae ever since she was little. He must have thought it was true love! Who would've known? 

They could be, so he liked his soulmate before she officially became his destined soulmate. NOICE.

"Ahem. Mirae? I was calling you, I wanted to change in the bathroom, but I couldn't get your attention. I guess you were thinking a lot to be blocking my shouts. Is there something wrong?" Wonwoo said. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair wet as well, I really tried not to look. 

"No not all, but I do need to talk to you privately. I already chosen clothes for you, which are on the bed." I said, rushing out the room. 

My cheeks flushed with a Pink tint. I ignore the thought and go on my phone. 

Oh my, why are there so many notifications? To summarize DK and Dino went to spy on the couple and make sure they left with safety. Tch, why would I need help cleaning my hair? These precious locks are valuable. 

I could hear the steps of Wonwoo coming down, he joined me on the couch and sat waiting for me to say something. 

"Oh, yea. Um there were notes on Mingyu's desk I think I might know what he's up to. Did you see them?" I asked, criss-crossing my legs. 

"I did. I think I can sense what's going on. I think it's going to happen today." Wonwoo said, with a worried face.

"Shouldn't he wait till it's the full moon, it would hurt her less. I think we should stop him." I said, getting up. 

"I don't think he could control his hormones the first moment they talked. I agree he should wait till the full moon." Wonwoo said, also getting up. 

I was mistaken when I opened my phone the full moon was going to happen this Saturday. I was way off. Since DK and Dino were spying they may know where they are. 

Phone call~
DK and Dino, you guys have to tell me where he is, now. -Mirae
They're just walking towards a cafe... And taking a turn to a hotel. Man, what? -DK
Oh no Shinhae! Mingyu can't control himself! -Dino 
What's it called? -Mirae 
Day & Night... -Dino
*cough 
Drag Dino in the cafe, Wonwoo and I will be there as fast as we can and take over.

Mingyu's POV
We both walk out of the waters and dry ourselves up. "Thank you for today. I never knew we'd become so close." Said Shinhae, with a smile. 

Her dimples kill me every time, I wish I could see them all day with her body cuddling into mine. It's just so hard to say, I want her. No, I need her. 

"Hehe, we can come here anytime. Except this weekend." I said. This weekend was the full moon where all the supernaturals gather around for a feast and talk. I couldn't say on full moon days, that would have gave too much. 

"Mingyu, ever since you asked me out in cooking class I've been the most happiest girl." Said Shinhae. I just smile and wrap a towel on her shoulders. 

"Hmm. Other than waterfalls, I know you like bubble tea. I'll buy." I said, guaranteeing her the best day ever.

"This has got to be the best date ever. Let's go!" Shinhae said walking ahead of me.

"Like you know the way, silly girl." I said, as I walk next to her putting an arm over her shoulders walking along. I peck the side of her head. I'm so glad to have this girl in my arms. 

"Y-yah. Too much skinship." Said Shinhae. She knows she likes it. She never rejected my resting arm on her shoulders. 

We walk out of the woods and walk towards the series of shops until we see a cafe. We go in and the aroma was bitter, yet sweet. I used to work here. Milk teas were my specialty. 

"You look at the menu and I'll be right back okay?" I needed to back away real quick, she nodded and before she could say something I was in the bathroom. Will I be able to do this?

Mirae's POV 
He gave me the wrong details. What is going on with DK? 

Phone call~
You said they were heading towards a hotel, you even said the name, but then I see Shinhae in a cafe. Details! -Mirae
You cut me off before I could correct myself. At least she is safe. Do you see Mingyu? -DK
No, I told Wonwoo to go search the stalls in the cafe. -Mirae 
Niceee. I have to go and get things ready for this weekend. Please keep me updated. -DK 
~

I assured him so and walked into the cafe. This all seems like a secret mission to jail Mingyu, but this is normal especially if you're a supernatural.

I walk towards Shinhae and tap her shoulder. 

"Hey! This is such a total coincidence! What are you doing here?" I asked. 

She looks like she doesn't have any suspicion. 

"Oh Mirae! Mingyu and I went on a date! I'm picking what to get, you know what bubble tea flavor is the best?" She said looking back at the menu. 

Just go with the flow. 

"Yea, I like taro. But hey why dobt we look at the pastries. Wow, look. They sell tiramasu?" I said dragging her away and stalling. 

Wonwoo's POV 
I entered the bathroom, and I could see a half-transformed Mingyu. Bloodshot red eyes. Almost every vein popping. His teeth making an appearance. 

I lock the bathroom door so one could get in. 

"Mingyu? I know it's been very long. And you finally met Shinhae. But bro, you can't today. You know the weekend is close. The full moon is just two days away. Resist one more day at school." I tried. I wouldn't dare touch him in this mode. 

He wouldn't listen. 

"If you don't stop your behavior right now and you don't listen to your childhood friend who wasted a magical sniff just to show you who your soulmmate is." I sigh and continue, "Mingyu-ah, the Great Chi has a training outlet not far from here. I would hate to turn you in." 

He immediately turned back to normal. "Don't you dare lose my trust like that." Said Mingyu he was about to go out. I grab his arm, pulling him back. 

"Don't get mad. I just saved you from paying destruction bills. Come on. Mirae is talking to Shinhae right now and-" 

He left at the word of Shinhae.

I followed him and his tall stature. He was intensively looking for her. 

I saw Mirae and she was forcing Shinhae to look at how the baristas  made drinks. 

I grab Mingyu and run as fast as I could to his house. Once we were at the doorstep I forcibly pushed him against the door. 

"Just wait, Mirae and I will prepare. Make the last of the school day tomorrow okay?" I reassured him. 

"Thanks hyung. I'm sorry. Just this is just all coming to me so suddenly. But do you know who your soul mate is?" Mingyu asked. 

"Let's talk inside." We both entered his house with my jaw clenched tightly. 

This is the day I can finally have the courage. Watch out fellow vampire player. 

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! I updated. I will try to make things up for Unlucky Fangirl. But I'm going to put it on "Slow Updates". I'm working on one of the character in here for my next imagine so I hope you don't get it confused and combine it with this story because they are entirely different. I also will edit my chapters soon and replace the "Y/N" with just underscores. Have a great day!~