Park Jinyoung - GOT7 (I.7)

Random K-Pop Imagines

"Oh, boy. I got to go pick up Younghee." I said, lazily getting up from the soft duvet. 

"But, my cramps. And bed hair. Oh no. The sheets." I roll to the other side of the bed and look down at the red stain. 

xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxxx. I start cursing. It's that time of the month. 

Jinyoung was shooting his tv show, I think it was called 'Me, My Ring, and Baby'. I don't know the specifics but I got to get up.

I wash up and thank god I bought a fresh pack of pads.

(A/N: If you're a boy reading this and you feel uncomfortable, I'm very sorry.)

I get dressed and look at the time. 

2:30pm

I quickly rip the sheets off the bed and put them in the washer. 

I usually walk out at 3:00, but today's just an exception I get my jacket on and walk out. 

I look up and I see gray clouds but there was still sun shining through. I need pick her up before it rains. 

I walk to the bus stop and wait. 

After a few minutes I hear the school bus's engine. She's close! 

After opening the doors at the stop, my Younghee came out first. 

"Mommy!" Younghee ran up to me with open arms. I hug her and put her down from my grasp and we walk hand in hand towards our house. 

"How was the first week of 1st grade now that's it's over?" I look down and bop her nose. 

"I learned something and found my favorite book! Ooh, the name of the book is in my folder! The teacher wrote it down." Younghee stopped and took off her backpack. 

"Honey, we can look at it inside. Look up at the skies, there are gray skies. We should rush in okay?" She nodded and agreed with me. I picked up her backpack and zipped it up. Right before I could get up it started raining. Bad luck. 

I put her bag on her back and took of my jacket, good thing it wasn't light. 

"Mommy was right." Younghee said reaching her hand out, letting the droplets of water touch her hand. 

"Mommy has you protected let's keep walking okay?" I lift the jacket so it's covering my daughter's small figure and her backpack. I can't get her papers wet neither get my baby sick. 

We didn't run, just walked peacefully home. 

"Mommy you're going to get all wet." Younghee said look back at my soaked figure,  my hair was drenched.  

"We wouldn't want Mommy to get a fever right Younghee?" His voice. I'm relieve, and I felt less cold. 

"Daddy!"  Said Younghee turning around. 

"Let's walk till we reach home and we can hug all we want." Said Jinyoung. He wrapped his coat over my shoulders and carried an umbrella over our heads. Half of his body wasn't covered. 

"Good thing I checked the weather this morning. Haha, silly girl." Jinyoung said smiling. I looked up at him and pecked his cheeks. 

"My hero. Did the show end early?" I asked focusing on our Younghee. 

"It went faster than expected. Such heroic actions deserve a kiss on the lips." Jinyoung said pouting. I just shake my head and walk up on our porch taking out the keys and entering the keys. 

We enter and Younghee hugs her dad first thing and I enter our room. 

"Our Younghee isn't wet because Mommy protected her." Jinyoung shouted from the living room. I smile and just enter the shower knowing it's not good to stay in wet clothes. 

I got out and dried myself and went to check on the sheets. It was ready to dry so I grab the wet cloth and put it in the machine. Do your magic and make it smell nice with no stains whatsoever! 

I walk to the living room and I see Jinyoung siting on the couch criss-crossed with Younghee by his side. They were looking in her backpack. 

"Mommy! Remember the thing I talked about!" I sat on the other side of Younghee and ruffle her hair. "Yes, I also remember you saying it's your new favorite book." She nodded in response looking for the note with the book's name.

"I also have something to tell you." Jinyoung said. Looking over Younghee shoulders resting his head on the couch bringing his arm over to my shoulders. 

"And that is?" I wasn't so nervous just curious. 

"On the show I just previously was on 'Me, My Ring, and Baby' I showed them Younghee's picture. I didn't show them your face yet though!" Jinyoung said closing his eyes thinking I was going to hit him. 

I sigh, "It's fine, what picture did you use? How did they react?" He opened his eyes with glee and took out his phone. 

"This one. They said she was cute and wanted to see the mother, they said the traits must have come from you." He said pouting.

"Aww. When she was playing in the mud making dirt cakes. Maybe I could meet them. I said smiling at the photo bringing memories back to that day. 

"I'm glad you're not mad. The rest of GOT7 wants to visit again, they also said in another episode they want the mom and baby to make an appearance." He said, bringing my head towards his face, his lips pecking my forehead. 

"Oh! Here it is! The Very Hungry Caterpillar! Can we buy the book and you guys can read to me as much as you can?" Younghee asked looking up at us. 

"Of course we can. Speaking of hungry. Ow, my stomach. Aohwaoiwjwn, it hurts." Jinyoung said clutching his belly. 

"Are you okay? Is it serious? Are you just hungry?" I asked looking worried. 

"Maybe... It's just cramps. How are you feeling today babe?" Jinyoung said. He looked up at me slowly. This prankster. I hit him playfully. 

"How did you know?" I asked. "You always check the weather. And I could hear that lousy dry machine. Today's not cleaning day." Jinyoung said, snickering. He knows me so well. 

"Well, speaking of hungry. Mommy's going to get strawberries, cut up bananas, and with some dark chocolate or whip cream." 

Younghee screamed she wanted strawberries. She hasn't tried dark chocolate yet. I'll save it when she starts so she knows how magic can work in girl world. 

I started cutting up the fruits. I could hear Younghee excitedly squeal when Jinyoung brought out the iPad so he could look on Amazon or a online bookstore that sold that book. I'm glad she wants to read. 

I finished and put it on a platter with whip cream held with a small bowl placed in the middle. 

"Mommy! Daddy bought the book! It said the book will come in... Wait Daddy what was it again?" Younghee asked cutely looking back at the device. He whispered to her. 

"In 4 days! Omma!" Younghee sure is a big mouth for such a little kid. I walk to the living room and put the platter on the table in front of the couch. 

"Mhm, Youngie tone it down a bit your vocal chords are crying right now." I said shoving a strawberry in . 

"This will help this *points at , right?" I nod. She continues to chew. "What about Daddy?" Younghee asks swallowing the fruit. 

I chose a whole strawberry and held it at Jinyoung's lips. 

"Do you want to feed Daddy?" She shook her head. 

Jinyoung ate the whole strawberry consuming everything that was held between my fingers, his lips slightly grazing my fingers. He was just happily chewing. He patted on his lap. I sat down and kept feeding Younghee. 

"Ah, Mommy." Younghee was holding a big strawberry with tons of cream. I open my mouth and the sweetness just enters. 

I continue chewing and I knew there was cream on my lips. I wanted to it off but my tongue doesn't stretch that far.

"Younghee could you go get some napkins?" Jinyoung asked. She nodded and got up not touching any surfaces as her hands were sticky from the whipped cream. 

"And you, lady." His husky voice felt ever so close. 

He grabbed my chin and came close so he could the cream off the corner of my lips. 

He continued on to my lips and let his lips travel on to mine. The kiss getting deeper and our lips felt so connected. His tongue was waiting for an open entrance. I let him explore and I could taste chocolate. 

Dark chocolate to be exact. 

I pull away after hearing Younghee's foot steps. 

Jinyoung quickly put whip cream on my nose and his nose. 

The first thing Younghee does when she enters the room is laugh. Her smile gives me so much energy. 

"Mommy and Daddy look funny." She was trying to cover from laughing so much, she was just shaking her head giving us napkins. 

What a cutie pie... 

She starts snacking again but on the bananas I cut up into bite-sized pieces. I wipe the cream off my nose Jinyoung's as well. 

"Where did you get dark chocolate? Wait no when?" I said, lowly whispering. 

"I have 'Ghirardelli' in my pocket. I sunk it in my mouth when she was playing on the iPAD. She didn't notice don't worry." Said Jinyoung, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Can I have one?" I asked, just like a little kid. 

"Feed me again, I want a strawberry with cream." Jinyoung said rocking my body side-to-side, tightening his arm's grasp.

I look over at the table and I see one strawberry and a couple of banana pieces left. 

She wanted the last piece.

I did as well. 

"Daddy wants the last piece. Okay?" She just shook her head. 

"Please, Mommy will buy more strawberries later." She sighed pouting. 

"But Mommy should eat the last piece." Aww. She cares so much. 

I nodded and grabbed the last piece and dip it in the whip cream I put it in my mouth. I point at my mouth indicating I was eating and she nodded and went to her bananas. I turn around and was about to take the strawberry out, but Jinyoung. 

He ate the other side of the strawberry which was still in my mouth. 

"I want cream as well." Jinyoung tilts his head wanting more. But I reach behind me and scoop some whip cream with my fingers and pushed his  forehead back. I shook my finger at him. And he just pouted. 

He leaned in about the cream of my fingers, but the whole bowl of cream came twixt us. We both looked down and it was an innocent Younghee with her fingers in her hand I could see she needed to clean up as well. Just a red fruit stain and cream surrounding , some on her nose as well. 

We just laughed at her actions and got up. Jinyoung cleaned her face up and I washed the dishes. 

It's been a long day and we put Younghee to sleep after working on some assignments together. 'About Me' sheets. 

I had already put the cleaned sheet on the bed so it was all fresh. 

We laid down on the bed together cuddling close. 

"Wait, I didn't get my chocolate." I said into his chest poking his shoulder. 

"I'll make dark chocolate crepes just for you tomorrow. Breakfast in bed maybe if nothing comes up. Okay?" He said my hair. 

I just nodded. I look up and kiss his jawline. "Thank you for making time for us, and being there." I said hugging even closer to his body. 

"Anything to make my two favorite ladies happy." We also slept close together with a sweet kiss before the dark, starry night's slumber. 

~-/////////////////-~

I guess that's my new symbol to show you're at the end! I hope you enjoyed, if this was too fluffy or full of kisses. I feel like my previous imagines weren't as fluffy or sweet. I should change it to scenarios instead of imagines. I have so many things to change like the cover. I'm going to change the underscores to 'Y/N' again. I just can't decide. Lol. I am working on three other parts. This was a bit short but I'm a bit worried cause I don't think I'm that good at fluff. I'm sorry if I say something from my previous chapter like on the Donghyuk imagine I said I was working on an imagine but then I post this instead. Which is not related to any of the characters in 'Supernatural'. 

To get closer to you guys...
Question #2: What's your favorite K-pop album? 

A: For me it's really hard to pick. There is Rise by Taeyang, Colors by miss A, The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt.2 by BTS (Baepsae = YASSS *^*) Exodus by EXO (I think that's that name, El Dorado is the best I choose from this album), and Welcome Back by iKON. 

I guess those were my top 5, I couldn't really choose but I also don't listen to full albums a lot. I really do love both of SEVENTEEN's albums. 'Fronting' and 'Ah Yeah' are the bomb. Wonwoo and Vernon singing '20' totally made my day. You guys can recommend me K-pop albums, if you want.

/\Brr... *whispers 'Dirty Dirty, Jam Jam'/\