Jeon Wonwoo - SEVENTEEN (I.8)

Random K-Pop Imagines

Your POV 
Yes. The morning. You got to love the morning. The birds tweeting. The sun blazing through the closed blinds. And that soft, comfortable blanket just making your body feel like your in heaven. 

School. Yes, I love school. I have the most responsible job at school. Attendance achiever. 

I got up from my bed, ready to go learn something new! 

I'm like this everyday. I don't get the problem with school. I mean I have friends. Good grades. A bit lacking in athletic points. But I'm still fabulous.

I eat breakfast provided by my lovely parents and walk out. Fresh air and a light gush of wind. 

I ride the bus covering my skirt from erts. It was spring and the skirts we're back in session for our school's dress code. Ugh. Pants make you have the ability to move freely. 

I walk off and run towards the school. WOO. MADE IT 30 MINUTES EARLY. 

I should beat my record of being 2 hours early for school one day. 

All I did was watch D.I.Y videos and iKON dancing...

I travel to my usual every day steps. First stop, office. 

"Y/N! You're here early! Wow, um. We have a transfer student from Changwon. As our school's best tour guide would you do the honor? His name is Jeon Wonwoo." Said Ms. Park, quickly scattering to her assigned desk. 

Mr. Lee was just mumbling words ruffling his hair.

Did I disturb something? I guess I should have knocked first. 

"Sure thing Ms. Park! I will be sure to knock next time just for privacy. Sorry."

I walk out happily skipping, 20 minutes till first period! 

I wonder who this new student will look like? I sat outside the office. Waiting for the new student to come. 

Two minutes till the bell rings. He still isn't here. I talk to my first period teacher. He told me the new kid wasn't going to be here till tomorrow. 

Bummer. Ms. Park must haven't drank her daily coffee yet. 

Time passed ever so quickly and it was lunch. 

I sat by Seokmin after getting my tray full of food. I just sighed, I really was looking forward to meeting someone. 

"What's with the sad face?" Said Seokmin. He sat down after poking my shoulder for attention. 

"Well, there was supposed to be this transfer student from Changwon and I was to the tour guide! I guess it's been awhile and I was really excited until I heard he wouldn't be here today." I said playing with my food a bit by bit entering my mouth. 

"Well, there is always tomorrow Y/N! Cheer up!" Said Seokmin, stuffing his face after some really encouraging words. I nodded and continued to eat. 

"Do you know his name?" Said Seokmin, curiously drinking his mystery drink. It had weird colors.

"Um, I think Wonu. Jeon Wonwoo. Yea that's right." I said, adverting my attention back to my tray. 

Seokmin jumped out of his seat and started jumping. "Are you serious?! Jeon Wonwoo? Omo, Mingyu is going to be so happy. Wahh!" 

I just looked at him weirdly, Mingyu was absent today. I wonder why he's so happy. 

"Um. Does he mean anything to you?" I asked, just a bit curious. 

"When I was younger Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seungkwan and I would hang out. Childhood besties I would say. But as you know Seungkwan had to move back to Je-ju. Are you positive that was the name?" Seokmin asked. I nodded again, I was positively sure that was the name. 

I am anticipating for this Jeon Wonwoo. 

//Time Skip// The next day...

Yes, the morning, always beautiful. I did my usual morning routine and was at the office waiting again. My first period teacher already knew if I was going to be late. 

I squinted as I saw someone walk down the corridors of the hall. He didn't have his school uniform on. 

His hair was styled up and his walk was flower boyish but rude. I stood up right about to talk but he just passed me and walked straight into the office. Great impression. 

I walked in as well. "New student, Jeon Wonwoo. Am I correct?" Ms. Park asked. He just replied with a "yea". 

"Okayyy, Mr. Jeon this is Y/N and she will be guiding you throughout the school today, as our best hospitality volunteer. Here is your schedule and you may learn lots and have fun through this semester Wonwoo-shi!" Ms. Park said, with a very cherry voice. 

We both walked out and we stood outside in the office with silence. 

"Hi. I'm Y/N and I come in peace as your tour guide through this school!" I said, holding my split crab claw fingers. 

"More like you come with annoyance. Now move out of my way, if I can find my way through my closet I can find my way around this school." That Wonu guy said. Rude much. 

"As much as you think, I'm positive you'll be lost. No matter how big your closet may be, I'm still tuoring you and you better pay attention." I said, with a very stern voice. 

He just sighed and continued to follow me. The tour lasted about 17 minutes. He looked interested at some parts... of some girl's body. 

He ran up to me poking my shoulder, "Hey, do you know her name?" I just answer with a disapointted look. He does not have a chance with a ty quenka, I mean come on. Just no. 

"Mr. Jeon, you should be focusing on your grades. I will not tell you her name because that is for you to do. It helps build your social status around here. This is the end of my tour. May I see your schedule?" I asked. He just handed me his paper and started drooling at Bang Soomin's presence. 

I looked at the schedule and we both had the same classes except for one. 

I dragged him to our first class which was nearly about to end but he was still able to introduce himself.

Dragging because I couldn't get his attention. He's such a creep to be looking through a class door.

The queenka was doing a question on the board. Ft. My very short skirt. Blech. 

The day soon came to Lunch period and Mingyu and Seokmin were luckily here today. 

I sat by them and their eyes were full of joy when they saw Wonwoo's presence. 

After they got their lunch they forced Wonwoo to sit with them. 

They we're happily talking while I was just so awkward. 

"You toured him right?" Seokmin asked. I nodded. 

I could see Wonwoo struggling to shut Seokmin's mouth. 

"Well, Wonwoo said you were really good at your job and you we're pretty cu-" Mingyu couldn't finish because Wonwoo shoved a mouthful of rice in his face. 

He just blushed a bit. I am so confused by their behavior. 

Seokmin moved closer to my side and whispered, "Do you find him attractive? In any kind of way?" 

I thought for a bit and answered him. "Any girl would think he's cute. His hair is pretty nice." 

He looked a bit upset. "Well that's a rough start on your side. He said you were cute. He liked your hair as well. The 'Hairy Couple'." 

I don't even like him. I gave him a weird face and eyebrow lift. He's crazy, me and him don't fit together.

Three months later... 
In front of everyone he looks handsome but emo. Everyone always sees that side of him. But I saw his happy, smiley, childish/dorky side. And that's what made me fall in love. 

In our second period classroom...

I sat behind Wonwoo, the guy who was cold to everyone, but had a deep voice that every girl would fall for. Even I fell for, months ago. 

I suddenly saw this girl come in with a milk carton and bread. She quickly placed it on Wonwoo's desk and ran to her seat. 

Of course I glared at her the whole way, she has some guts. Does she not know who his girlfriend is. 

He's so isolated and he had his head down sleeping the whole time it happened. Last night, we did some binge-watching on Running Man. 

He suddenly lifted his head and I was going to tell him that a girl provided him food. But he just took the food, turned around, and layed it on my desk. "You can eat it, I already had breakfast."

"And I did as well, you don't remember? We ate breakfast together. Give it back to her, that would look like a bitter rejection if you just gave it to me like that." 

No one knew of our relationship just Seokmin and Mingyu. 

"But I fdont wabt to. No, no, no." Wonwoo kept mumbling. 

I got up and shoved the bread into Wonwoo's mouth. "Aigoo, what's going to make you be quiet?" 

"A kiss." He still had his eyes closed and head resting on his arm. Smiling in his dreams. 

I just walk back to my seat and never returned his wish. 

The whole period he had his head down. Not focusing or seeing the teacher. Earning a detention. 

Once class ended and the day soon was over. I could tell Wonwoo was ignoring me the whole day in each class. 

"Why are you not talking to me?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder.

He just kept walking to the detention classroom.

"Wonwoo. If you ignore me, I'll ignore you." 

I kept following him until he stopped. 

"I'm just wondering why we haven't told anyone about us dating. Are ashamed? Did you just date me so I could be happy? I know I look emo but it doesn't mean I need a girl in my life who's just faking love." Wonwoo ruffled his hair in frustration. 

"I'm not faking love and nor will I ever when I'm around you. Are you really upset because I didn't tell anyone. Well I can shout it to the whole world. Ready? WONWOO AND-" 

He shut my mouth and hugged me close. "I'm good for now, but I want you to stand up to girls and make them know I'm yours. I hate when boys secretly talk about your body or face or hair. Its all mine." 

I nodded and smiled under his hand. He quickly pulled his hand away. 

"I'm sorry you couldn't focus because of me." I said hugging him closer. 

"Its okay I got sleep from it. Is there a way you can get me out of detention? Jagiii~" 

He was pleading while my hair. 

"You know detention is for people who need to learn their lesson and you boy-" 

"Awwhhhhhnnnnn. Please? Can I ditch? Jagiya please.~" 

"If you ditch you're going to have to do even more time-consuming things in school."

"You're worried about time? Are we going to do things out in public now?" 

"Yah, we've only been dating for 4 weeks. Chill. If you go to detention today maybe we can go to Lotte World or a water-park." 

His eyes sparkled at my suggestion. He nodded and kissed my cheeks. 

I blush and tried to hide my redness flushing in my cheeks. 

"I'll go to detention! See you in 3 1/2 hours!" 

He was about to run away. I grabbed his shirt by the collar and brought him close to my face. I peck him on the lips. 

"I've never seen someone more enthusiastic about detention. Go serve those hours and come back quickly."

He nodded in shock and waved goodbye. I also waved back walking away after seeing his running presence go down the halls. 

I walk out of the school and head home. My phone bings as it tells me I have a message. 

◽◽◽
See you later beautiful. -WONWOO 
Yah, don't get caught texting. -Y/N 
I'll be cautious. -WONWOO 
Mhm. Love you. -Y/N 
I LOVE YOU TOO!!! MUAH. I'll be thinking of where to take you later on! -WONWOO
◽◽◽

I smile to myself. There can't be anything that could make me happier. 

~-////////////////-~

I felt like my last two chapters were too short so I decided to make a cliffhanger, but I didn't because I would be too lazy to continue it. Lol. 

I had time to update so MANSAE! I was working on four different parts because my mind has so many ideas but it's just so hard to make a plot and format it. 

Sorry it wasn't that FLUFFY. 

I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned! 

Have a good day my fellow internet friends! |^_^|