Running Man - EP. 272 (SEVENTEEN and Tulips)

Random K-Pop Imagines


As everyone was preparing for combat. Mirae and Shinhae from Tulips had an interaction with SEVENTEEN. And they were having a good time talking about strategies and getting to know each other.

For the first round Tulips and S.Coups, DK, Mingyu, Hoshi went as well as some other guests and part of the main cast. They were all told to stay in groups so the idols stayed together. And they dominated. They all traveled to get one person out and then tackle to rip the tags off. Chemistry is what I would explain this situation.

Once they were all traveling Mirae was trying to oust one when Hoshi was holding an opponent. But S.Coups came in from behind her and fought off with an opponent trying to oust her.

While Shinhae and Minyu were working together DK was always secretly watching those who wanted to get her name tag. And he did once accomplish it. They soon grouped together to get a couple out and together they got 7 out ().

After the first round ended the Running Man side won, and we all high fived each other. The six of us just stood on the sidelines cheering. They even exchanged numbers.

Mirae's P.O.V
"Hey, Hoshi do you know where the bathroom is?" I asked.
"Yea. I'll go show you, I went before the combat started so I know exactly where it is." Hoshi said as he showed his eye smile.

We both stood up and left the room and as I followed and he lead me right to the bathroom. I told him I could get back by myself so he left.

Once I got out of the restroom and took a sip from the water fountain I was lost. I started walking straight then taking turns but I still couldn't find the right door. I heard running footsteps. Am I getting closer or is someone chasing me? I turn around only to find S.Coups panting.

"Were you looking for me?" I asked. All he could do is look up at me and smirk.
"Hoshi told me what you told him. Ever since the first round we played, I had a feeling I have to protect you. Good thing I found you. I was worried sick." S.Coups replied. I was shocked but smiled at his heroic action.
"Let's go, the rest are probably wondering why we're not there." I motioned him. "But, you can lead my knight in shining amor."

He left his hand out in from of my face, and I grabbed it. We walked hand in hand, and we arrived at the gym.

Shinhae's P.O.V
"Hey, I wanted to thank you. I saw you defend for me." I said to DK.
"Oh, it's no problem." He blushed.
"What about we hang out sometime, with the rest of Seventeen." I suggested.
"Oh, it sounds like fun." he replied.
"We'll gather around after the show's done and talk about when we should hangout!" I said.

I walked over to Mirae who was still talking to the three of them. I told them we I suggested and they agreed.

After we were all done we gather all of Seventeen and we made a date to go on Wednesday. I was already excited even though it was in 3 days. We both headed back to our dorms, surprisingly greeted by our other two members Chaemi and Raein.

"Ohmagerd. We have a date with Seventeen!" Mirae fangirled.
"Yep! On Wednesday." I smiled.
"What about us?" Chaemi and RaeIn both said.
"Err... You can join us! I mean there are 13 of them and four of us we won't run out of pretty boys." I said.
"That'll do. I hope it isn't awkward." Chaemi said.
"Well, now that we're invited. Let's go shopping tomorrow for some outifts." RaeIn
"Agree!" We all said in unison.

Narrator's P.O.V
The night had passed and the sun rose. As usual, the leader RaeIn woke up early and prepared breakfast. The rest of the girl got ready and ate their breakfast while RaeIn was looking for her keys.

They soon all arrived at the mall with their daily boba in their hand.

Each of their outfits were under $15 tops, them girls got to be cheap to survive. But all their outfits were different.

They ate snacks for lunch and for dinner they were going out for street food.

Tuesday also passed so fast all the girls did was look on Youtube or Pinterest for make up and hair tutorials.

But was Seventeen preparing as much as them?
~
Back in Seventeen's dorm.....

"Hyung I'm so bored." Dino said.
"Do we have anything planned for the week?" Woozi asked.
"Well, we have the fansign event on Saturday." S.Coups replied.
"Holy Jam Jam!" The8 said.
"What?!" Hoshi asked.
"The date!" The8 said with cute/shocked expression.
"Oh my!" Seungkwan said.

Everyone started rushing around except Jeonghan and Joshua.

"You guys didn't remember?" Joshua said having a arm over Jeonghan shoulders.
"Well, you guys get prepping, us two have each other for the date, we aren't impressing anyone." Jeonghan said.

"Whatever. I can't be single for life." Seungkwan said.

Narrator's P.O.V
Seems like the some of the boys forgot. What a gentleman Joshua was remembering the date. Jeonghan won't let Joshua escape his pretty charms for rookie girls.

The next day came bright and early, both groups ate their breakfast and prepared for their lunch date at the mall.

"Let's go girls!"
"Wait! I can't find my necklace!"
"Why don't you look on your neck!?"
"Thanks Unnie!"
"Where's my mascara?
"In your purse!"
"Oh."
"Hurry up girls!"
"Hold up, wait a minute."
"What is it?"
"Now roll."
"Why are you girls so weird in the morning?!"

Meanwhile...

"Let's go boys!"
"We don't need to rush!"
"And why's that?"
"Girls take a huge amount of time, ya know hair and make up."
"That's a stereotype. What if these girls were already at the mall waiting for us?!"
"Then they would have bags in their hand and protein smoothies. Not even looking for us!"
"Don't get smart with me, or I'll bring my guitar!"
"I'm sorry Hyung. Spare me!"

What a busy morning, anyways, at the mall............

Guess who was there first?

"I told you Hyung!"
"There's a instrument shop right behind us, I wonder what's in there!"
"Okay, okay. Let's get the girls something, like bubble tea!"

"That'll be a total of ₩32,000 for 15 milk teas with tapioca." The cashier said.
"Here you go. No tax right?" S.Coups said as he handed the cashier money.
"Nope, but could I get a picture?" The cashier said.
"Sure, um, Miss JiWon." He replied and they both smiled for the selca.

"Hey guys!"

The boys were welcomed with the sight of four girls instead of two.

"Um, hi didn't know they were coming." S.Coups said.
"Could you buy two more bubble teas for the lovely ladies." Joshua said.
"Yea, sorry about that. I forgot to inform you about our other members. They also wanted to join, not a problem right?" Shinhae said.
"No, not at all, the more the merrier!" Dino said.

In the end seventeen was paired up in groups with the four girls do they walked around to types of stores they wanted to go. Mirae and Shinhae with S.Coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Hoshi, DK, and Dino. Chaemi and RaeIn with Jun, Woozi, Vernon, Joshua, The8, Jeonghan, and Seungkwan.

Mirae and Shinhae's group was in Build a Bear Workshop. The boys were just as interested.

S.Coups's P.O.V

I grabbed a bear with it covering my face and headed over to Mirae who was looking at how the bears were processed.

"Hello there miss, I was wondering if I could be your knight in shinning armor for the rest of your life." I said. I know it's cheesy. I was biting my lip. Maybe it's too early.
"Oh, I don't know. I already have a knight in shining armor, I don't know if he's here. He's pretty good looking. Is a teddy bear going to protect me instead?" Mirae said and she laughed. She's so perfect.
"Err, maybe you might recognize him now. Is there anything else you have to say about me other than I'm good looking?" I replied acting all full of myself. Does she like boys like me?
"There you are! Silly, well you're a good rapper, singer, I don't know about dancing though." She said with a smile. She has dimples too? Wut, how did I meet such a beautiful human being?

"Why do you have to be so pretty?" I mumbled.
"What was that?" She questioned. I got to stop thinking out loud.
"Look, I know we just met but you'd be a perfect girlfriend." I just said something that made the conversation more weird.
"I would love to! But." Oh no, what is she going to say?
"Let's dress this bear before we hold hands." She said and grabbed the bear I used in my little puppet show.
"Okay, cutie." I said and hugged her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I just said-"
"You never said we couldn't hug." I said while I smirked.
"I never said I didn't like skinship." She said punched me lightly.

~
Shinhae's P.O.V
I just witnessed the most cutest scene. I can't believe she's dating someone already. I feel old. Haha I'm such a loner.

I looked around and saw Mingyu by himself, so I walked over. And he was super focused on two bears.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Well it was supposed to be a surprise, I'm choosing what bear to gift you." Mingyu responded. I felt bad, why did my curious mind have to wander over here.

"I choose that one." I said and pointed at the bear carrying a heart.

"That also settles my decision. Will you be my girlfriend? Everything about you is leaving me breathless. Your dancing, hair, smile, and personality. Be mine." Mingyu said hiding his shy face.

"You're pretty amazing yourself. Ruining people's bias list. Of course I will!" I said. As soon as I said that he hugged me ever so passionately.

~

RaeIn's POV

While Mirae's group went to the Teddy Bear shop. Our group went to the Candy Store that sold gummies, hard candy, grainy candy, chocolate, and many more.

"All this sugar is gonna rot their teeth." I said.

"I know right, I'm gonna smack them with my guitar if we have to ask for more dental supplies than tissues." Woozi replied. I was shocked we bad so much in common. And that we're violent.

"Hi, you're Woozi. Right? The talented shortie." I asked with a cheeky smile.
"Your right, and you're RaeIn. I would have my guitar in my hand, but you're an exception." he said.

"Hehe, why's that, because I'm a girl." I said feeling slightly offended.

"No, because you and I have some things in common. If you don't mind, we should hang out sometime so we can find out more things about each other." He said.

"Why not. I'd also like to learn more about you and have a close up on how your magic works." I said leaning close to him.

~

Chaemi's POV
ERMAHGERD. Look at all this candy! I'm in heaven! So many varieties, so many cavities I'll get in the future. But that doesn't matter. Oh, boy each shelf was stacked. Not a single shelf needed to be restocked because there was always more.

But, there was a huge bag. I mean colossal bag, of Pop Rocks! Just the feeling makes you tingle and crunch up. But it's so cool. I have to get it.

It also stood out because it was the only bag of Pop Rocks there. I quickly ran to get it. But someone put their hand on top of mine.

"Uh. I'm sorry." Dino said.
"No, you're fine. Do you like Pop Rocks as well?" I asked.

"Yea, it's my favorite. Just the feeling on my tongue makes me full of happiness. Sorry did I get too comfortable?" Dino said with excitement.

"Wow, me too! But you got to stop apologizing so much. There's nothing to be sorry about." I said with a smile.

"Sorry. I meant, my apologies, nope. Um, I'm just really nervous around you that's why. I'm not usually like this." He said.
"What's wrong (iKON ) am I that intimidating. Am I scary?" I asked looking nervous.

"No, not at all! Ever since I saw you walk with the rest of Tulips I thought you were an angel. That had bangs with an adorable face. I just confessed to you but I am still feeling nervous." He said playing with his fingers.

"You know what, let's share these Pop Rocks together. If you don't mind, cutie. I accept your confession. But are we anything?" I asked with a bright smile.

"The Cutie Couple, who has a date tomorrow night at 6:30 PM." Dino said and kissed your cheek.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! I have finally completed my first chapter of Random Imagines! And no, not all of my chapters are going to be 2,000 words long. This chapter had an exception because it included Running Man. Maybe some imagines, like a Kim Hanbin one, that I'm working only has 500 words and is almost done. Anyeong! I hope you enjoyed this!