Park Minhyuk - ASTRO (I.10)

Random K-Pop Imagines

You take dance classes and your friends are Hoshi and Rocky. Just like them you have them muscular legs, like dayum. Anyways, mhm gurl you goin get a shimkuongsz. 

Your POV 

"Remember this time, make your strides wider but quick, ready! 5, 6, and 7, 8, and 1, 2, 1, 2." 

I looked around everyone was sweating. The chereographer clapped and ended the class for today. 

"Good job everyone! We have practice again on Saturday at 4:20pm. Get home safe." 

We all clapped and walked to our bags getting a drink from our bottles. Picking up your duffle bag you walked out into the darkness. You could hear footsteps after you. 

"Want to go get snacks with us?" Hoshi, omg we just worked out. 

"Dude, we just were dancing for 3 and 1/2 hours. She might just want to go home and eat healthy." Right Rocky, he nodded his head and smiled. Ugh. His eyes are like hearts, so caring. 

"Um, well tonight why not. You're right though Rocky, don't get me wrong. Fried food just sounds good today."

Rocky just shook his head and smiled. Hoshi was jumping around and starting naming food, 'Oh! Fried? Like fried chicken, or fried mandu, eyyy fried rice. Oh dubboki sounds nice as well." 

"Yah! Do you even have money. Aigoo." Scolding him for being so careless. 

Rocky came by my left side and showed his wallet. "Right here~" 

Hoshi caught up and walked by my right side. "I left my wallet at home. So many people in this neighborhood. You know pick pockets." 

We all rolled our eyes at his excuse. It was so bad.

We entered the town of food. We walk passed stalls of food looking with drool in our mouths. 

"So, what do you guys want?" Hoshi, we know you want anything not even worth asking him. So he asks us himself. 

"I'm up for anything you can afford Rocky. Haha." 

We all laughed along with arms over each other's shoulders. After walking in step, we stop and go inside our favorite restaurant we went to as kids. 

"Omo! If it isn't my favorite three! We were going to close early. What do you guys want to eat?" 

Our meal carried on... Us three barely paying the ahjumma because she was so nice. Wah, such a good meal. 

"Thank you so much!" 

We all bowed in respect and she just waved us away smiling. We stayed a bit back just to help her clean and once we left it was already 10:36pm. 

"Let's head back to the dorm and wash up for the last day tomorrow." 

We agreed with Hoshi and rode the bus to our dorm. Here's the thing, we all lived in one dorm. We've been like this ever since Junior High. It's normal to be living together, but we don't see each other's body frequently either. 

I had my own room, and the other two shared a room. We met each other in an orphanage. The orphanage had enough money, knew people, and trusted us that they bought us a room where we could live together. 

Exhausted, we settled our bags on the ground taking turns showering. 

After we all cleaned up, we wished each other good night and fell in a slumber. 

~

Morning my friends. Ugh. 

Getting up not wanting to miss school in such a lazy way. It was Friday, but senior year just . 

I get washed up and ready in our school uniform. I had to wake the other two so they're rustling for speed. 

"I'll be walking now!" 

I didn't hear anything but water running and rushing footsteps. 

I grab my backpack and slip on my shoes, walking out in the sunlight. 

It was just the start of senior year and these summer uniforms . 

I slip in my ear buds which accompany me during my walk. 

I look at my phone and the boys have 18 minutes till the bell ring. They'll make it...right? 

I take my earbuds out and call Rocky, and he answered. 

Phone Call~ 
◾◾◾
You guys have like 17 minutes. Get your butts here. -Y/N

Mhm, including my hard rock thighs. Amirite? -Minhyuk 

I'm so done. If you're so confident just make it your new nickname. -Y/N

Thanks for the ideas, but I like Rocky. -Minhyuk 

◾◾◾

"Guess who's here!" 

They were preparing to jump over my head. My shoulders and ears hurt now. 

"Oh my gosh, get your hands off." 

"Ehh. Don't be like that. Its Friday." 

Hoshi, no one wants your opinion. 

I scoff and put my ear buds back to where they should be. In my ear. 

They walked on each of my sides since they caught up still joking around. 

I could see the opening doors ahead. 

I breath out a sigh and walk towards them. 

The bell ringed right after us three got our books from our lockers. 

Walking side by side once again we entered our first period class. 

We also sat next each other. As I examined, in senior year everyone should be focused on their future. 

But there's always groups of people who joke around or are just too lazy to their work. 

Us three have a dream to open a studio where we can teach people how to dance and maybe have some place where the orphanage can teach in the studio.

Like 1MILLION. We love their channel and hope we have enough money to travel to their studio in the future get a just if how it works. 

You know, in dance; there's always competition. 

"Aww. You guys look exhausted,what did you learn at that cheap studio? Twirls like a ballerina?" 

We all tried to ignore, but Rocky couldn't help but look up. I wanted to punch her face. 

"Ey man, nothing wrong with learning how to spin like a girl." 

"Just like Eunbi said. What is there to even learn at such a cheap studio?" 

They all laughed. 

I'm so sick of this. 

I slammed my hand on the desk. Standing up. Hoshi looked shocked. 

"Why don't guys stop dancing? You guys only do it for the prize money. I wonder how much money your in for this year. Or what tricks you have up your sleeve. Your hacking isn't all that great Shownu so stop trying to impress." 

"Yugyeom, dancing like Chris Brown gets the girls but why don't you try something new? Instead of following trends. Just a suggestion." 

Yugyeom scoffed at Hoshi. He stood up with me. Finally. 

They were all shocked we talked back in such manner. But the teacher came back in time before we could have some kind of dance battle. 

"I don't like their intentions. So annoying." 

I calmed Minhyuk down before things could get rough. He was kind enough to let them go.

// Time Skip //
It was lunch time. 

We all got our food and walked towards our table. 

Before I knew it, I could see my food flying in the air. 

My body landed on the floor with my arms barely supporting me on my sides. 

I felt more food on my back. 

I saw Soonyoung's hand in front and I got up. He hugged me close. 

Minhyuk was angrily looking at the crowd sending each them death glares. 

We rushed to the nurses office and settled on one of the beds. 

"Omo. What happened?" The nurse rushed to us leaving her lunch behind. 

"Eunbi tripped her while we were walking with our trays. Her friends poured even more food." 

"Okay, Soonyoung. Could you go wait outside while she changes?" 

Hoshi listened and obeyed walking out and shutting the door behind him. 

"Aigoo, high school drama." 

I chuckled, "I guess that's what makes us kids still." 

She gave me a hair band so I could tie my long hair back. 

Giving me a new fresh student uniform and turning her back. She gave me deodorant and some of her perfume to use.

I changed quickly and thanked her. 

"No matter how close you are to fighting back, don't. It's not worth your time nor a change in your behavior records."

I nodded and bowed before returning to class. My stomach rumbled. Hoshi must have gone to eat. 

I accidental knocked something down. Bending down and picking up the banana milk bottle with a note attached. 

No worries today, we stick together always. Shooting STAR ~ 
                                                                       - Rocky

I smiled to myself heading to the cafeteria. 

Everyone was throwing away their food, only minutes till the bell rings. 

I grabbed a kimbap roll. Quickly chowing down with the milk Rocky provided. 

I carried the drink with me to class, throwing the remainings.

Class started again and Rocky always had his teeth gritted, until I entered I could feel his face soften. 

"Are you okay?" He came rushing to me seat.

"I guess, I probably smell like anchovy broth. Thanks."

I was reaching for my hair tie, but he placed his hands on top of mine. 

"Leave it up. I always admire your features better this way." I blushed for one sec, I pouted. 

"Yah, I'm not in the mood for compliments." 

He poked my cheek and returned to his seat before the teacher caught him. 

I took a deep breath, school is helpless. 

Moments into the day, the last bell for school ended.

No homework, more life to explore.

Rocky and Hoshi caught up and we had nothing to do, except for our dance practice.

"What to do on a weekend~" Hoshi, always talking to keep our situation more lively. 

"Says the one who ditched me." 

"Eyyy. I was hungry." 

"YAH I was too...Thankfully Rocky gave me banana milk." 

Hoshi shot his head up with wide eyes. 

"Rocky wasn't that your last bottle of your favorite brand, that you don't share?" 

Rocky just shrugged. "I had it with me, at least I knew she was going to crave something. Mehrong~" 

They started goofing off, playfully hitting each other in front of me. Aigoo so childish. 

"How about we... Go to a festival there's one down the street for us students and kids. Food, games, and activities. Entrance is free too! Just the things displayed aren't." 

How does he know so many places with food? Hoshi, you staying up with those 10:10 eyes searching for restaurants and watching mukbangs? 

"Its sounds fun~ What about you 
Y/N?" 

"It does sound pretty fun. I haven't been to one in a while. Hey Hosh, does it have some type of theme?" 

We were walking, but Hoshi suddenly stopped, rubbing the nape of his neck. He suddenly pointed at a flyer on a wall of a mini cafe. 

"Jinju Music and Water Festival!
Friday, starts at 5pm-12am. Get ready my friends to party and get wet! Hope to see you there!"

"Hoshi, I think your details are a bit off." 

"Haha, sorrey. You'll still go right?" 

Hoshi started pouting and Rocky gave me a look that I could stand.

I gave in. "Its almost 4 and we've been walking to no where. Lets go coordinate our outfits." 

They cheered in joy and we walked back to our dorm to get ready. 

What to wear, oh what to wear. 

Certainly not something white. 

I ain't a hoe. Just a dancing hoeeeeee.

I decided to go with a T-shirt and loose shorts. Including a baseball hat. 

I sigh just looking at my simple outfit. 

Who cares? I'm not trying to impress anyone. 

I walk out of my room and see them prepared. 

They look a bit over dressed, but it's simple enough. 

"Ready?" 

We all nod and start walking towards the scenery. Hoshi calculated that walking will get us there in time and we would be too early if we took any bus or taxi. 

//Time Skip// 

We were all sweating under the sun. We could see the opening of the festival, in a few meters. 

Luckily I remembered to wear sunscreen!

"Hoshi, you. OML. Why did we listen to you. I'd rather be early and be the first ones." 

We weren't exhausted or breathing hard. But we were sweating A LOT. 

We all sweat easily and our clothes stuck to our skin. We just look won't as presentable at the festival.  

Walking together and soon reach the opening gate.

"Welcome! Here is a ticket for the raffle at midnight the biggest prize is a $500 gift card. Here you go, each one for you. Have a good time!" 

We bowed and thanked the concession stand person who must have been dying out in the heat. I hope he has some sort of fan in there. 

Walking in, we could see the DJ setting up his equipment and hear the sizzling sounds of hot oil, cooking fried carnival food. We start looking around and something caught our eye. A fan. 

We rush over to the stand meeting the fan, making us feel refreshed. 

Cold water was suddenly poured on us. 

"If you're so hot in this weather I don't know how you can't afford air conditioning anywhere. Losers." 

We could see Eunbi holding a pail. 

"C'mon don't ruin it for the both of us. Its a water festival for a reason. Thanks for giving us a head start. Or just welcoming us. Spoils." 

She was with her group, I was with my squad. Difference. 

The Smart but Muscular: Rocky / Shownu 
The Girl REPRESENT: Me / Eunbi 
ThEm BOiS: Hoshi / Yugyeom 

Just a brief explanation of our opponents..n.. 

They walked away as usual. Ugh. Annoying as usual too. 

We walked to the Ferris wheel because it seemed like the only thing running. 

"Guys, I don't want to go on that." 

"Why not? You get to see a beautiful view." 

"Just...I'm afraid of heights. And that thing is like going overboard." 

"Ey. Hoshi. Its fine, we won't push you. Just don't run away from us." 

"Haha, yea. I'll go suggest some songs for the DJ. Its been on my mind ever since. You guys have a good time." 

We split ways. I was with Rocky and Hoshi left us. 

Walking towards the Ferris wheel, the operator gave us a look. 

"Just you two?" 

We nodded. 

"Okay then....." 

I mean we're just friends. Childhood friends to be exact. 

Stepping into the blue colored one we sat across each other instead of next to each other. 

I guess it was just awkward with Hoshi not here. 

"Um, do want to talk about something or just admire the view." 

I snapped out of it eventually. 

"I'd like to admire the view more, but yea. We can talk about something." 

He looked uneasy. Looking away. 

"Uh, that something...is...that the view compares to you." 

I look out and see that a bird just pooped on the side right next to my arm. 

I jumped out of my seat. Moving away. 

"Um, was that a warning? If so, thanks. I guess." 

I checked my arm to see if there was anything on it. Man, they need windows on this thing. 

"That's not what I meant. Haha, did it get on you?" 

I looked up from my arm and saw him smile with a tissue in his hand. 

I grabbed it, brushing off germs in the air or just plain dust. 

"I'm fine. 'The view compares to you'?" 

He sighed once again. 

"Do you like Hoshi?" 

I gave him a questioned look. 

"Yah, are you being serious?" 

He gave me a serious look. Considered for him. I thought it was cute. 

"I'm not joking, so can you answer?" 

I stop smiling. Wah, Rocky. Starting the weekend with this. 

"I've never thought of it. I mean we hang together all the time. I have such a  fun time with the three of us together, I never think of having a more connected relationship..." 

"I want to be more connected with you. Not throwing Soonyoung away or anything, but I want the two of us to spend time together. Like now." 

Ha, shocked? I was more than shocked. Man, all these years. I want to laugh. 

"You know what's funny?" 

"Yah! I said I was being serious!" 

"No not that. Just the fact I actually had to debate who I liked when I was younger. It was hard, but now we grew together getting this far in life I might have noticed hints eh?" I continued on, I'm bad with these thing. ugh. "Well, you seemed to have stood up for me numerous times and taken care of me. It's funny Soonyoung always had a reasonable excuse and left us together." 

"When you were sick. Haha, I remember your bedroom just red and pink. Now, you're not so girly." 

"Hey! It's called a phase. Anyways, Hoshi got the medicine, not knowing which one to take of the shelf."

"Oh yea, man he wasted so much money... When you got hurt." 

"Hoshi rushing to find an adult. He only went to the ladies selling food. Always avoiding strangers on the streets."

"But today, Hoshi hugged me and helped me to the nursery. How do you feel about that?" 

"What are you trying to do? Make me jealous? Wait, do you feel the same way? Wait he hugged you? Did he see you when you changed in the—" 

I shushed him with my fingers. Shaking my head. 

I saw his eyes move down to my finger. He started making duck lips, making his cheeks puffed up, and tilting his head to the side. 

Was he holding his breath? Oh no. 

I was going to let go, but he suddenly my finger. 

I pulled back as a reflex and his tongue was just there like a dog. What just happened? 

"YOu juSt mY fiNgeR." 

"I know. Tasted like mangoes." 

I gave him a disgusted look. 

"Exactly why?" 

He shrugged. 

"Cause I like you. Is that an enough reason?"

"You don't just people because you like them. Gosh, Rocky you're not a dog." 

"Will you fall in love with me if I was a cute puppy? I'll go find a witch right now!" 

"Of course not, you're perfectly fine as human. Aigoo you're going to far. Don't go looking for Eunbi now." 

He's laughing right now...what's so funny now? 

"Did you just call Eunbi a witch?" 

I just realized what I said. 

And I laughed along. 

I turned serious, "What if she likes you?" 

"Are you crazy? Do you think I will like her back? By the time she confesses, us two, we would be girlfriend and boyfriend already. She better not even try." 

"Ooh, tough Rocky mode on. How are you so sure we are going to be girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"Tch, I know the future. Duh." 

"Uh huh, sure." 

"So the answer to my confession?" 

"Ey. You want to rush my feelings, man trespassing my thoughts in five minutes, demanding for my future hero/savior later in life. Man, why not?" (I'm sorry I just added a MONSTA X reference. I'm lame, I know...)

"This was supposed to be sweet, why are you so chill?" 

"I guess...Its hard to reveal my feelings on a carnival ride." 

The Ferris Wheel came to a stop and we were ordered off the ride. 

After we walked out we got splashed with water by Hoshi, we smiled as we looked up. 

I looked over and saw Rocky's shirt soaked and I could see through his white muscle t-shirt. Even if it wad durable fabric it was still white. 

"I thought ever since we were little I told you not to wear white. I'm not wearing white. Rocky~" 

"Just in case my plan didn't work I wanted to make you jealous." 

I punched him, "If you did I would've went to hang with Hoshi." 

"Nu, don't do that." 

"Guys what's going on?" 

Hoshi looked puzzled, holding a big pail. 

"We're dating." 

"You splashed water on us." 

Why did he have to be so straight-forward? 

"You guys are dating?" 

We stood there, waiting for him to process the sentence. Us two nodding. He then looked up. 

"I knew you guys had feelings for each other!!! AH! So cute~ Omo, let me take a picture." 

We stood together. Hoshi, being the mom he is. Told Rocky to put his arm in a seeable spot and for me to smile. 

"AW SO CUTE. OMO." 

He started jumping around like a Fangirl who's bias patted her head. Aigoo.

I was pulled into a hug.

"Thank you." 

"Ey. Was that even a confession?" 

"Awh, I tried. I'm going to cry because you don't appreciate my efforts. Hmph." 

"Don't cry, lets all have fun today!" 

"Alright, babe." 

"Don't call me that." 

"What about you call me 'Oppa'?" 

"I'm older by one month man." 

"But— ey you called me a man." I looked up at him seeing him smiling at the compliment. 

"No, everyone on earth is a man."

"Just say it once.~" 

"O"

"Say it.  'Oppa'." 

"Opp." 

"Ugh. O.P.P.A" 

"Opping man! New word for popping~" 

I started dancing pulling from his embrace. Doing the poppin dance moves with my arms.

He shook his head and joined me. 

"One day. You'll say it one day." 

~-/////////////////-~ 

Life is hard.

That's all I have to say for now instead of writing an essay for you guys. Silent readers thank you. And commenters/voters thank you. I hope you didn't leave.

 I'm very sorry for not updating for like a month(?) 

I felt bad every week and I still do. 

I will try my very hardest. 

Staying strong as a human, feeling alone in this world...is hard. 

Have a better day than mines <3 

Smile? 

Thank you so much for the 1k views, might cry today again haha.