Kim Namjoon - BTS (I.3)

Random K-Pop Imagines

"I saw a boy around your age move in with his parents. Go take the banana nut muffins to them."

"But, mom! I have things to do. What if they're allergic to nuts. And don't like bananas?"

"Don't you dare talk smart, or I'll rip those posters down! We own a shop give them our business card so they can visit sometime. Make sure to promote with a nice voice!"

She said as she pushed me outside after being dragged down the stairs also by we sharp grip.

Ugh, the sun. Hitting my dark soul. Why is it so bright, gotta stop the drama marathons.

I walked over with a slight smile. Totally fake.

Balancing the plate on one arm and ringing the doorbell....
Was a specialty I have done this so many times. Ugh even if our family business is successful. She likes baking for others.

Someone eventually answered the door and it was a boy. My mom was right, same age. He looks like he trying on the school uniform. That I went to, we could get along. The tie was a on wrong though.

"Hello. I live right next door and my mom wanted to welcome you guys with banana-nut muffins." I said with a cheerful voice. Oh, I should get paid for how convincing I am.

All he did was look at me weirdly.

"Don't worry they're not poisonous."

All he did was laugh. He took one and he said, "These are good. And my favorite combo. Thanks. I'm Namjoon."

"I'm Chaemi. Here's our family business card." I said. Handing him the whole plate.

"But not your personal number?" He questioned arching his eyebrow.

"No, but let me first fix your tie. It's bothering me." I said going up to him. And he didn't move or flinch at all.

I correctly tied the tie and I could feel his stare on me since I was shorter.

"You smell really good, like a field of cotton w/ mint. Do boys purposely untie their ties around you. Just to smell such a beauty." He said with a smirk.

I cough and quickly finished up. I left before he could notice my blush.

What's going to happen at school now?

Boys at school don't even notice me because I'm too busy sticking my nose in my books for studies.

I'm the only one who wears pants for winter. But these girls go and make their skirts shorter. Like bish, you a . That makes me stand out.

Well, I ran up to my room finishing my final episode of Oh My Ghostess. What to do with my life. Time to exercise now..

Right after I finish my Pringles.

After a while... 5:08PM

I guess I fell asleep for a 2 hour nap. Hehe. I seriously have to do something with my life. I'll go visit our bakery.

"Where are you going? You have take care of me." My brother said.
"Bakery. When did mom say I'll have to take care of you. Your only 2 years younger." I said.
"At 4. I actually have somewhere to go to. But mom said I can only go if you come and agree." He replied.
"Well, I can go to the bakery later. Where do you want to go?" I asked. Is this a bad idea?
"Please don't tell mom but, I have a competition at our underground cave. My friends and some others." he said with his head down.
"Your in a gang?!" I said. I mean this boy dressed up like he Lil' Wayne. Do they steal bling?
"No. Noona, I can rap and dance." He said.
"If we get home before dinner we can go. But I want you to show me your skills." I said.

He started rapping then he did a freestyle dance. I mean he's 15 and he has more passion for his skill. I just have a thing for stalking (on the web) and fangirling over actors and idols I'll never meet.

"Okay! Let's go. Is it far?" I asked, still in shock.
"Nope, I'll lead, it's about 10 minutes away." He said grabbing his hat.
"Do i need to wear anything. You know some gold chains?" I said.
"Just go wear shoes, I'll be waiting by the door."

Well outside was still perfectly bright. He started to act natural while walking out of the neighborhood. Then he started dodging and crouching, I mean we are not spys.

"Never knew 10 minutes away from home I'd see this sight." I mean we entered a stranger's house which had an elevator, then he verified us as members. Then we went down stairs. I mean what did this boy get himself in.

It was all dark. I mean I kind of missed the sun. The whole place was filled, but the aurora was tense. I didn't want to lose him in this crowd so I grabbed on to his hand.

"Hey! J-Hope! You're here. Who's this girl?" He had a low voice and came over to put his arm over my shoulder. My brother's name is HoSeok.

"This is my sister, Chaemi. She had to come because she's watching over me." He said walking over to the group.

"Minty Cotton?" someone said. Like who's nickname is that? Minty Cotton if you really like his breath and his fresh clothes. No need to think of such a ridiculous name. But the guy pushed the low voice guy down and came over to me.

"Did you come here to promote your little bakery? It's kind of strict down here." Oh it was Namjoon. Wait. O_O

"No, and did you just call me minty cotton? I mean seriously I have a name." I said. Does he also rap? He looked so gentle in the uniform.

"We are a group that specializes in rap, dance, and vocals. I can rap and dance."

"No you can't only rap. Hyung, just admit it." said a fetus. I mean what's a 12 year old doing down here?

"I'd like to see you dance." I said. I want to see what the other members are talking about.

"Okay, feast your eyes on dance-monter!" Namjoon said. I mean, how bad could this be?

I sat next to Hoseok and watched so called Dance-Monster he started very passionatly. Then it was...

"Oh, okay. I'm pretty sure your main specialty is rap." I said trying to keep my laughter in. The other boys just nodded.

"Well, you see a preview ofβ€”"

"I'll just wait until you guys all perform." He then sat on the opposite side of me. (The tables were like this πŸ”˜)

"So, watcha doing this weekend?" said the boy with the low voice. Scooting over to me. Flirt. What do you see in me.

"Get away form her V, she's obviously not interested in you." said the fetus again.

"I guess he can't take a hint... fetus." I said. Didn't mean to be mean but I didn't know his name. The boys just laughed.

"I'm Jungkook, I'll steal your heart away in seconds." he said smirking. Wow, what is this place.

"It's okay Kookie! You have me." said the boy whose looked like Sehun's.

"Go away Jimin. Why are you so clingy?" said Jungkook.

"I'm trying to sleep!" said the boy with aqua colored hair. Man he's so white, like sugar.

"Omo, why can't my pink bracelet be seen in this dark. I though it was supposed to glow." said a guy who looked like a princess.

"BTS come on out! The group with many talents. Will their performance boost their votes from last week? This will be the last chance to prove themselves."

"Well, we have to go perform. There's a TV in here so you can see us. Don't go anywhere." Namjoon said.

I just can't believe my brother has kept this underground part from me and that Namjoon was a horrible dancer.

I looked over to the TV, and they all were in sync with their moves. Jungkook was unexpectedly a good singer. And Namjoon was more like Rap-Monster than dance. He was pretty charming with his dimples popping out whenever the mic came up to his mouth. But overall the whole group was amazing when it was done all I could do was clap and smile at my brother. I also learned all their names.

"You guys were amazing!" I said as I went up to hug the first person who entered the booth. Only to find it was Rap Monster.
"Thanks for the hug." Rap Monster whispered in my ear. I guess he needed comfort.
"Aw, I want a hug as well." Said Jimin.
"You can have one too! All of you guys did so well!" I said running over to him.
"That's enough hugging let's listen to the results." Said HoSeok, diverting our attention to the screen.

"As all of you know this was a tense competition. But the winner goes to BTS. The leader of the group Rap-Monster, could you please stop by before you leave to get your prize."

I knew it, these kids would win. I'm so proud! I checked my phone and it was 30 minutes before dinner. We better head back before it's hopeless.

"I'm so sorry we can't celebrate your victory. We have to get back soon, I hope I can meet up with you guys again." I said grabbing Hoseok's hand.

"Bye guys! See ya later!" Hoseok said.

We both rushed outside and of course he was leading, how was I supposed to remember.

We were right around the block, man I was sweating. I never really lied to my parent I can't get caught for the first time.

I looked over at Hoseok and he was just fanning himself. We entered with the secret key and Hoseok rushed to the bathroom.

"Hi honey, what were you guys doing? Coming from outside all sweaty." My mom asked.
"We were having a race and the loser had to eat grass, Jβ€” I meant Hoseok lost so he's checking his teeth. Never knew he cared so much about his teeth. Hehe." I said scratching the back of head. Wow, what a great liar.
"Oh well. Clean yourselves before dinner I don't want you to smell like cows. You got that Hoseok!" My mom yelled.
"Ne OMMA!" He said, I could hear the showers on.

I went upstairs to wait for him. Wow, what a day. So many things I didn't know.

Ring, Ring, Ring ~

Hey, could you look outside the window. -RM
Where'd you get my number?-C
Secret. -RM

I looked over to see Rap Monster waving to me. Our houses weren't that far from each other. And out rooms are parallel to each other. So the window being a bonus to our friendship.

Never noticed he looked so cute. Pink hair, with a cheeky and dimple smile. What am I thinking? Brr. Shake it off.

Hey there. We could just meet up in the front. -C

Nah, it's more romantic this way. -RM

Haha, romantic? -C

He then lifted up a rolled up poster. My eyes could barely see.

Do. You. Want. To. Hang. Out. Sometime.

You smell like fresh mint in a cotton field. -RM
You're beautiful and short. So, I feel like I have to protect you. -RM
Yah even if I'm short doesn't mean I don't know self defense. -C

Your hugs are warm.......and I already miss them. -RM
He then danced around in his room hugging himself. He's such a dork. I quickly left and ran down over to his house.

Yah, where are you going? -RM
I'm going to where my heart wants. -C

I ringed the doorbell perfectly on time. He opened the door and smiled. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Oh, I forgot one thing, be my girlfriend." He said. I looked up at him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I went up to his face and pecked his cheeks.

"Is that enough for an answer." I said and let go.

"No, you were off by a few inches. You know, right here." He said and swiftly put his lips on mine. After he back away I felt heated. This boy sure knew how to make a girl blush.

"I knew that."
"Sure you did."
"Yah, don't rush things."
"Me?! Rush things? You came over under 10 seconds and hugged me like a bear."
"Me?! That was my heart."
"And my brain's telling me to kiss you again."
"And my brain's telling me I'm hungry."
"Why can't I get another kiss?"
"I'm hungry duh!"
"Not an excuse lady!"

He started to run after me around each other's lawns.

"Ahh! It's Cookie Monster! He taking away my privilege to eat!"
"All you have to do is give me a kiss!"
"Andwae!"

I quickly ran into my house. He then stopped chasing me right at the door step.

"Just wait I got lie again."

"Mom, do you have an extra serving. Our neighbor has no food and his parents are still at work could we invite him in? This poor boy has beenβ€”"
"Why not, come bring him in! I have plenty."

"You can come in now."

"Rap Monster? Namjoon? Cookie Monster? Danceβ€”"

"Gotcha. Now my kiss will be granted before I tell your mom you won't stop talking about how you want me to move in."

I quickly pecked his lips and dragged him inside. I swear I felt his smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would have been better as Jungkook as the little brother but he's just too over powering because I was wonder weather to choose him as the main role. So I just left him out.

Also Banana-Nut is my favorite xD.Β 

Anyways! I've updated I knew you waited long. Happy New Year! XOXO