Kim Donghyuk - iKON (I.6)

Random K-Pop Imagines

Your POV 
"Okay class! Today is the day of your camping trip. Let me take attendance and I'll call your parents later about  what they agreed on." said Mrs. Yong. 

So excited! First trip out of this part of Korea! The whole class all payed for the trip and turned in their permission slips as fast as they could. 

When we go camping, I want to roast marshmallows! 

"Chanwoo?" 
"Here!"
"Donghyuk?"
"Present."
"Y/N?"
"Ready to go!" 

All of us boarded a motorcoach there were enough seats that one person could have two seats like a couch. 

There was a bathroom, a dvd player where we could watch movies, crystal clear really huge windows, wifi, and electric plugs. Which everyone was thankful for.

I sat in the very front, I had no one to accompany me. My best friend couldn't make it for financial reasons and her parents nagging. I really wish I could help her.

But this trip is for me to relax and have no thought whatsoever. 

"We're going to do attendance again. After that, we will be on the road! We will pick out a movie to watch if you guys are bored later. Okay top of the list! AHN Jaehyun?" 

Here, here, here. We were all here. Just want to listen to some music. 

"Okay! Everyone is here except Kim Donghyuk. Anyone know where he is?" 

I saw him in class this morning...

"I'm here, I had to grab a couple of things, and use the restroom. Sorry." Said Donghyuk. 

He was looking for a place to settle. Donghyuk belonged with the other kingkas, they call themsleves iKON. I guess the others chose girls over him.

He wasn't a jerk like Hanbin, wasn't a flirt like Junhoe, wasn't a noona killer like Jinwhan, and definitely wasn't a slacker like Bobby. 

Donghyuk sat right across me and was quiet. Awkward. I shake it off and listen to music while looking out the window. 

All this land. 

I took out a one of the books from the Chaos Walking trilogy,  The Knife of Never Letting Go. A dystopian series, I plan reading the whole trilogy throughout this trip. The first book was interesting. 

"You guys seem to be disappointed with the internet service. Let's watch a movie! Jurassic World or Duff?" 

I personally like Duff. Jurassic World, is just not my thing. Not that I was scared with Jurassic Park... 

There's 25 people in our class and 17 people voted for Duff and 8 voted for Jurassic Park. 

There were screens held from the ceiling every three seats, in each row. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey, um do you mind if I sit next to you? Just for the movie. I can't really see from my seat." I just nod and he joined me. 

It was weird to have someone next to me just too much body heat in one seat.
I had contacts in so glasses wouldn't be a problem for the trip.

I took out my blanket and set it over my legs. 

"Do you need some warmth?" I asked. 

"Yes please its a bit cold. Have you watched this movie before?" Donghuk asked. 

It was just showing trailers in the beginning. I gave him part of the blanket. 

"Yea I have, I might be cringing but I won't spoil it." I said, reassuring him of my actions. 

"Okay, good. I always wanted to watch this. Bobby hyung kept telling me I was a duff." Donghyuk said, looking at the screen waiting patiently for the movie to start. 

I was shocked, I mean the movie says that everyone is a duff. I hope he just doesn't know what it means. Why would Bobby even say such things. 

"Do I look like a Designated Ugly Fat Friend?  Donghyuk asked, looking up at me with a sad face. 

Aww, so innocent. Of course not. 

"Believe me, you're not. Just watch the movie." I said. He nodded, but didn't smile. I actually haven't seen his smile yet. 

The other boys of iKON smile all the time because they like playing with girls. Ugh. 

I have so many moments in my head. 
Bianca's monster voice which I could impersonate. 

OMG throughout the whole movie I wanted to say, who cares if you two are cousins you know you have feelings for each other. 

I looked over to see if Donghyuk was enjoying the movie. I actually saw him smile. 

I look back at the movie and it was Bianca was upset Wesley was at her special rock with Madison. Oooooh. 

I cringed so much when I saw her doing a fashion show in front of Wesley, like work it girl just not too much. 

The movie ended and Donghyuk was a bit sad. 

"What's with the face?" I ask. He looks up and smile. 

"Just, I don't know why I hang out with Bobby and the others. I mean I'm not like them, right?" Donghyuk asked. 

"I can see you're upset, but I think you're different from the rest of iKON I mean I don't hate you as much as they annoy me." I said. Trying to help him feel better. 

"Well, I'm going to take a nap. Not here though. Just in my seat. Bye now." Donghyuk said. 

I waved and he literally was knocked out, the trip to the camp was about 7 1/2 hours away. From what I heard. 

I also fell asleep. I then got woken up by the sound of our teacher/advisor.

"Kids we are at a rest stop. Go use the restroom so we don't have to stop again. You can buy snacks if you have money, but come back in thirty minutes. We got to hit the road so we have time settle." 

I went to the restroom and went out into the food court. I bought a Bulgogi Hot dog and sat down and ate. 

Right when I was going to take a bite Bobby came over and sat down. Just what is your reason. 

"Hey, from my observations I know you like Donghyuk." Bobby said, with his chin resting on his hand. 

"We just talked. You're brain is way off the grids. Try again next time  observant bunny." I said, quickly finishing my hot dog. 

I got up to throw away my trash, but I was sure it was Bobby who grabbed my wrist. 

"You know I was just kidding. Who would even like that Duff?" Bobby said and shook his head while walking away. 

I grabbed the mustard from the bag I was about to throw away and opened it. I tapped Bobby's shoulder and smothered it all over his face.  

"Maybe you were sleeping or deaf, but watch the movie again and get the message. Donghyuk is not fat nor is he ugly. You right now need to open your eyes and appreciate people more. I am done with you and your oh so popular and amazing visual group. Your group is full of bulls—"

Again I got cut off. I was being dragged away by Donghyuk. 

"Yea, I loved how you stood up for me, but you shouldn't mess with Bobby. He can get—"  

You could feel Donghyuk wrap his body over yours. You could hear the splash of liquid hot or cold, it touched Donghyuk instead of me. 

"Tch, this Duff couple." Bobby said with the empty cup of iced tea. 

He just walked away angrily. Oh, Donghyuk. 

"Your all wet. Come on let's go clean you up." I said dragging him towards the bathrooms. 

"Are you okay? Did you get wet?" Donghyuk asked. 

He had wet hair, which will be easy to wash off but his clothes were soaked, mainly his shirt. 

Waste of money Bobby. 

"I'm fine, thank you. Do you have extra clothes with you now?" I asked. 

He shook his head. Aigoo. 

He was drying his hair off and I took of my hoodie and gave it to him. It was XL, big enough for me and him. I had a shirt under so I was fine. 

"Thanks, I'm glad I met you." Said Donghyuk.

"Just wondering, why did you protect me? Yea, I guess you were right about Bobby, but—" 

"What kind of girl doesn't wear a shirt under a hoodie?" 

"Wah, inner Donghyuk the jerk is coming out." 

We both laughed and returned to the motor coach. 

As we sat down Bobby was glaring at me. 

"I'm going to go change into a shirt and give you back your hoodie, I'll be back." Said Donghyuk. 

Our motor coach had a bathroom but our teacher literally warned us not to use number two in there. 

Bobby and the rest of iKON was also in the back. I just hope he'll be okay. 

He quickly came back and handed me my hoodie. His shirt was all stretched out and I could see a hole. It was all  ripped.  

"Donghyuk, you didn't have to change. What happened back there?" I questioned. 

He wasn't talking, he just looked outside the window. This boy. He's all nice and then he ignores me. 

"Donghyuk, talk to me. Please." I pleaded.

We just became friends and he's the one playing hard to get. 

I sat next to him. "Go away." He said. "No. Tell me what's wrong." I said. 

He turned around and he quickly glanced at my face and turned away. Since I hate being ignored especially when I'm right in front of someone. 

I grabbed his face with two hands and mad him towards me. His cheeks weren't as squishy, but I made an affect. 

I want to laughed but I smiled instead. In a deep, Bianca voice, I said, "Tell me now or—" I just burst laughing. 

He gave me a face that told me I was a weirdo. He then gave me a smile. 

"Hanbin told me that if I don't change my self and keep hanging out with you he would kick me out of the group and torture me." Donghyuk said, pouting. 

I release my hands from his face and ruffle his hair.

"You tried, but no one can escape me. Don't change yourself just to fit in. And my gosh are they cats or something? Why did they stretch your shirt so much?" I said, looking at his shirt. 

"They wanted me to stay in the back so this girl can do things to me. But I rejected her and tried to get off their grasp." Donghyuk said, sighing. 

"Wow, that girl has some nails. Is she Wolverine's daughter?" I said, looking at the hole. He just laughed. 

"So, I'll be going back to my seat now, since my job is done." I said, getting up. 

"Wait." Donghyuk said. I was already at my seat. I was anticipating on his answer. 

"I feel so exposed. Can we share you blanket again? You know this is a thin shirt with a hole." Donghyuk said. 

I grabbed my blanket and and sat next to him again. I once again saw his smile. 

"Heol, are you flirting now? Is Donghyuk opening up even more?" I said. 

He looked at me and smiled, "Oh, are you falling for a member of iKON?" He says raising his eyebrows. 

"No not at all. Just a boy that actually  listened, and decided to stay as is. His name is Kim Donghyuk." I said. Covering my body with the blanket. 

"I thought we were going to share." Donghyuk said. Trying to go under the blanket. 

"Not until—" 
"We're official?" 
"Wait what?" 
"Nothing. MEHRONG."
"Omg, you're childish as well?" 
"Only for you. Huehue."
"So cute." 
"I know." 
"Are you Donghyuk?" 
"The only one." 

*sings miss A 

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I'll try to update every Friday/Saturday. Sorry if this was a late and (very) short update. This was requested for callmedongsaeng. And sorry if I added random things like the trilogy and the movie Duff. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. I'm working on another imagine and the second part of Supernaturals. 

If you want me to continue this like a part two just comment and I'll work on it.