Supernatural: SEVENTEEN (S.S-1)

Random K-Pop Imagines

Prologue ...kinda

High-School life with smart talk backs. That's how I describe this. I guess. It's related to my life, really not surprising. 


Mingyu and Mirae are siblings, both Vampires. Wonwoo is a werewolf that goes to the same school as the Vampire siblings, but their relationship has some family rivalry. Shinhae, a normal human who attends the same exact school as these supernaturals, but what does she posses that others don't?

~~~

On a Thursday around the Eung Taek (E.T) High School... 

"Yah. Mingyu stop drinking so much blood! Save some for me!" Mirae said, rushing to put on her clothes. 

"Too bad so sad, seems like you have to go hunting. I'm older. Say 'oppa' for once." Mingyu said back finishing two servings of blood. 

"You want me to call your face 'oppa'? Meet me when you find the Celeste Crystal. Literally, keep dreaming." Mirae said. 

The Celeste Crystal are for male vampires. For the female vampires they had to find the Maroon Crystal. It's some type of DNA in a vampire's soulmate. 

The Great Chi vampire places such DNA in drinks, food, or vapor. The Great Chi is the wisest and has lived so long because it chooses the soulmate for each vampire born.  A vampire's soulmate can be any kind of species. A vampire, werewolf, or even human. 

Our generation has succeeded, except Mingyu is a few years late and hasn't found his soulmate yet. He has been given 100 years, like every vampire. And has it has past 75 years already. 

Mirae has one more year till her soulmate is encrypted with DNA. 

Whoever doesn't find their soulmate in 100 years will not be considered a vampire anymore, but has a choice to either turn to human to find true love or be fore shamed by generations. 

The fore shamed will be hunt down by the Great Chi's enemies. Who doesn't understand this way of government in vampire species. 

Other species, have different qualifications. Our vampire laws include and refer to almost every species. 

Mingyu glared at Mirae they began to unleash their red eyes have a stare down. 

"Break it kids. You have school, so don't be late. And here my sweetie, I just hunted for blood in the forest after hearing Mingyu open the second pouch." Mother of the two said. Mirae thanked her mom and kissed her cheek leaving with Mingyu. 

"Bye Omma! MUAH!" Mirae said completing the whole pouch before exiting the door. 

Mingyu and Mirae both walked to school on the sidewalks. No one knew they were vampires, but they knew they were the siblings that were the best in visuals. Mingyu likes the attention while Mirae tries to ignore it as much. 

Both of them headed to the cafeteria where the students waited for the bell to ring for the classes to start. Mingyu headed to his group of friends which were also a mix of supernaturals like wizards, werewolves, and other animal changing species like Jeonghan turning into a white Pegasus. 

1/4 of the school was full of supernaturals and only the supernaturals knew each other. The humans knew nothing and shall never get curious. Or consequences may happen. 

Mirae just waved towards the group and headed toward Shinhae, her human friend. She's still managing on how to keep her secret. Shinhae never once got suspicious. 

"Hey, there. Spacing out. Hello?" Mirae said, waving her hand in from of Shinhae's face. 

"Oh, uh. I had this tingling feeling inside me this morning it was weird. Anyways I never noticed it but, you teeth are pretty. Like, they're pointed like canine teeth but unique in its way. I don't know what with me this morning. Just dazing then talking." Shinhae said. 

Mirae froze when Shinhae talked about her teeth, if Mingyu let her drink the fermented blood instead of fresh blood her teeth would be just lasting for 5 minutes. But the fresh blood makes it last for 30 minutes. 

Mirae couldn't drink the fermented blood cause the family has a schedule and keep track of every ouch used, only 4 pouches each morning. Even if one drinks all the fermented ones for breakfast the others have to drink fresh blood. 

Mirae's POV

"Thanks, anyways changing the topic so I can get your attention. Ahem. Do you like anyone among all of these people in this school?" I asked. I mean, I know it's weird to just bring it up but she never really tells me about her love life.

"Well, your brother seems available." She replied, still in a daze. What has gotten into her? 

"Haha, my brother? He's a piece of crap. Find another guy who can at least be fair with life." I said, kind of ironic. But, she still won't get it. 

"I haven't even gotten to—" The bell rang before she continue. One more day till Friday. 

We have our first class together with was Health and once we entered the seats were arranged, once again. 

"Okay class, these are our new assigned seats because it's easier for me to walk around to see if you're actually doing work." Mrs. Lee said. (The wooden ones, and a bit bigger because they're high-school students.)

 

The whole classed groaned in frustration, me as well becuase I hate sitting in pairs. There were rows of two seats next to each other and I could already tell it was boyxgirl. 

"Move to the side and stop groaning, life's not supposed to be fair. Right here will be Somin and Deokmin, RaeIn and Jun, Shinhae and Mingyu..." As Mrs. Lee trailed off with the seats I was beginning to think this was the worst idea for space management. Ehh~ Shinhae's with Mingyu ;)

"Jieun and Hyunwoo, Mirae and Seungcheol, Joshua..." Mrs. Lee actually put us together. Wow, I'm gonna die. He's such a playboy, ert, and an annoying piece of—

"I'm excited! A majestic, mysterious, and hot girl sitting by the school's popular playboy. Two vampires of the opposite sitting next to each other, I wonder what's gonna happen." Seungcheol whispered that last part into my ear, his hot breath giving me chills.

 He smirked and turned forward in his chair and listened to the lesson given. That nerve. I turned around in my chair and also faced the front. 

"You know who isn't going to like us conversing? Bang Somin. Think about the future, COUPS." I said slightly leaning on his side. I could see his blood boil. Ooh, sweet just turned to sour. 

Just one of his weaknesses, an arranged marriage with the school's queenka. 

He just continued to stay quiet  for a couple of minutes. As I, actually started paying attention. 

"You know, I don't care about her. Just you and your beautiful features." Seungcheol said, as he lowered his head towards my hand, about to kiss it. I swiftly pull my hand before anything could happen. I punch his shoulder and hissed at him, "Don't even try. Kiss yourself, or go bother other girls."  

He just held his shoulder and and went back to the lecture. 

"I see you drank fresh blood this morning. Didn't know you were a morning girl." Said Seungcheol, noticing my teeth just like Shinhae. Mingyu! He should know, and actually start thinking in the morning. 

I blew cold air, like Antarctic air, on my hand and put it on his lap. He was smirking at first but then his faced displayed emotions everyone could clearly see, pain.

I grasp harder letting my nails sink in his school dress pants. 

"Let's not, today." I heard a whisper in my ear. Mingyu passed me, heading to the tissues. Germ-a-holic.

Ugh, this brother always looking out for me when someone needs to learn a lesson. I let all my muscles relax and move my hand back on the desk with my pencil. Seungcheol was had staggered breathing and held his thigh. It should've felt like a deep-bone massage. Totally my intention. 

 "If you didn't get it the first time, let me say it again. Stay away from me. Or you're really gonna get it in the next few weeks. I don't care if you're also a vampire." I said, referring to the full moon. 

"I'm not scared of a ferocious girl like you, I actually love it. See you in cooking class. Babe." Seungcheol last said before the bell rang. He's a just a jumble of trouble. And totally not worth my time. 

Next was gym. Everyone changed and such weather brings us for a hot day on the soccer field. 

"I want Shinhae to be on my team! She's the best goalie!" 

"I want Mirae on my team! She's the best defender and scorer!" 

"I want them both on my team! Please Mr. Koo?"

All the students were yelling our names. I choose to be athletic it's the only thing in this school that makes me feel free.

"Tch. Why would you want those girls to be on your team? We have thin, white, and perfect legs." Said Bang Somin, referring to her squad. 

Yea, her legs were thin and pretty fragile. But mine were pale and muscular. Got them from trying to catch meals every single night. I couldn't care less what team I'm put on. 

After a sweaty game of soccer all of us went into the locker room to change and of course whispers were told.

"I heard from my little friend that you're flirting with my fiancé." Somin said. Walking towards me. 

"It's the other way around, sweetie. Wait, do you actually have feelings for him?.. Because he hates this whole marriage thing." I said going back to changing. 

"As if. You already know each of our sides and you should stay out of it! Or I'm going to take your soul!" Said Somin, yelling so loudly. 

You know how she can take my soul? Ghost abilities. She's a ghost, a supernatural. She gave me a glare and walked away. Also a weakness for her. 

"You guys seriously have to stop fighting. It's like this has been going on for centuries." Shinhae said. She has no idea, how long this has been going on.

We both got out the gym and arrived at our next class, cooking. Us, supernaturals don't need this. 

We can eat food, but it doesn't do anything to our bodies. It just goes out. No calories or energy from real food is given to our bodies. Unless it's a disease or poison. Which affects us greatly so our safest option is not even touching food. 

"Okay, class. It's been a while since this class room has been used. We're going to be cleaning the dishes and counter tops, so there aren't as many germs and it looks more clean." Mrs. Kim said. The whole class groaned, again. Cleaning is not that bad. 

Mrs. Kim, basically made an assembly line. At the sink line; there were three kids bringing down plates to clean from the shelf,  four kids cleaning them in the sink, three kids drying the dishes. 

Then there were two kids per counter top. And six kids cleaning the pots and pans on the other side of the room. Smart organization. I was cleaning one counter top with Shinhae. And yas, Seungcheol was at the sink stuck cleaning. Haha, loser. 

We had to spray the counters and wipe the stains/dust off. 

"Hey, sister. Mrs. Kim told you to go dry the dishes and let me take over with Shinhae. Now go." Said Mingyu, booty bumping me to the side. Is he trying to activate every single nerve I have?

I walk over to Mrs. Kim and just to make sure and she said, "Your brother said that you complained the job was too easy so I moved you to the sink line." 

Just why. I told her I was going to talk to him real quick and she nodded. I looked over and saw Shinhae working hard, while Mingyu was just staring at her with lovely eyes. Now, I'm getting this. 

Mingyu wants to play with another toy. I can't let Shinhae get hurt, she might fall easily because she has interest in him.

I walk over to Mingyu and grab him by his ear dragging him to another counter. 

"What are you thinking? She's my best friend and you're a player, just like Seungcheol. I don't want you hurting her, like the other girls you did in your past life. She's human! Stop before this can ugly. Like your stomach fat, seriously work out sometime instead of stealing my blood like this morning. Lazy as—" 

"You talk to much, stop nagging me. I know she's human. I just I want to get close to her. If I can't find my soulmate then she'll be my true love as a human. I'm trying to be prepared. Don't you get it?" Mingyu said. What he said shocked me. So he has been liking her and stalling all these years so he can become human? 

"So you've waited 75 years and you're still waiting just so you can be with her? So ever since she was born, you've been watching her? Why haven't you made an approach?" I said. Shinhae's just as clueless. 

But, it seems like this morning got her closer to knowing our secret and maybe others as well. 

"Just, I need your help on this one. Please help us get closer." Mingyu pleaded. 

"I'll think about." I said as I walked away. 

I walked to the line of drying dishes. Thankfully not next to that jerk. 

"Hey, you're Mirae right?" The guy next to me asked. I looked into his eyes and I saw he was also a supernatural. 

"Yea, you're a werewolf right?" I said, lowly whispering. He nodded and smiled saying, "I know who Mingyu's soulmate is." I looked at him with a shocked face. 

"Really? Wait, why are you going to help him find his soulmate?" I asked. It's normal for another species to help find each other soulmates. Actually, a werewolf can sniff the DNA, but only for their own soulmate and a friend they trust. 

"I don't know. Why don't you and your friend come sit with us at lunch." He said. I agreed and went back to work. 

I now remembered. He was with the group Mingyu hangs out with, like everywhere. I think his name was Wonwoo. 

His group has thirteen people and they're amazing in visuals and stealing girl's hearts, except for Seungcheol. 

The bell rang and it was off to our next class, till lunch. 

Shinhae's POV
After Business&Law was done, it was time for lunch! 

Mirae rushed over to me and said, "Let's sit with my brother today." 

Yea, I was confused, but I was also happy. Even if every girl in this school liked Mingyu, he was always nice to me and talked to me other than Mirae. I agreed and got lunch with her. 

We both walked down the way to the table and sat down. Mingyu sat right next to me started eating. Mirae was on my left, unusually not sitting next to her brother. I wonder why. 

They both ate quietly and slowly, everyone at the table did. I was the only one enjoying and eating quickly about. Maybe they had a fulfilling breakfast. 

Mirae started talking to this other guy with black hair. 

"Um. It's kind of weird to be sitting at a table with people I don't know about." I said, aloud. The boys were alarmed and started introducing theirselves. 

"I'm Seungcheol." Said the school's biggest playboy. Yep, already knew him. Also Somin's Fiancé. 
"I'm Jeonghan." Said the guy with long hair.
"I'm Joshua." Said the guy who looked gentle. 
"I'm Jun." Said the guy with a y vibe.
"I'm Soonyoung. You can call me (Soon) Hoshi." Said the guy with 10/10 eyes.
"I'm Wonwoo." Said the guy with the deep voice also the guy talking to Mirae. 
"I'm Jihoon. You can call me Woozi." Said the guy with a cute smile.
"I'm Seokmin. You can call me DK." Said the guy with a bright smile. 
"I'm Mingyu." Said the guy who is the best looking in school! 
"I'm Minghao. You can call me The8." Said the guy with curls in his hair. 
"I'm Seungkwan." Said the guy with a diva vibe. 
"I'm Hansol, but you can call me Vernon." Said the guy with an accent. 
"Lee Chan. You can call me Dino!" Said the kid with a smile. 

Long introduction, but I'm sure I got it memorized. 

"We're all together like Mirae are Su—" 

"SUEBENTEEN." Mirae said interrupting all the boy's final introduction. 

"What? Sue-Ben-teen?" I asked. 

Mirae's POV
"Haha. I meant to say SEVENTEEN. I had a bit of rice in my mouth. Yea. SEVENTEEN. Not sue-ben-teen. They call themselves that, because they are constantly together as a group. Right?" I said. That was so close. 

I glared at them telepathically trying to tell them she doesn't know yet. They nodded after figuring out what I was trying to say. 

I got out my phone and made a group chat with all of them. 

▪️▪️▪️
What were you guys thinking? -Mirae
I was thinking she already knew. -Woozi
Why? -Mirae
Well look at this. -Hoshi

*Hoshi sent a photo

 I looked at it and it was a photo of the names written on the record paper who checked out a book on...Vampires and Werewolves. 

And there are many more. -Joshua 
I just thought maybe she was doing research after you told her but maybe not, sorry Noona. -Dino
This morning she noticed my teeth because I drank fresh blood. Do you guys know what this means? -Mirae
She might not fully know. But we can't give her any hints. -Vernon 
Why haven't you told your best friend yet? -Seungkwan
I don't know. I—. -Mirae
You can tell her, it won't break any rule if she's Mingyu—. -DK
Crush. -Jeonghan
Yea. Crush. -Seungcheol
▪️▪️▪️

I looked up at the guys weirdly and they just returned back to their phones. Hopefully Shinhae didn't catch on our mojo. 

We (all) need to be cautious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hello! I'm glad to be publishing this! And I hoped you enjoyed this as much as I did writing it. I'll try to update every week instead of updating once and skipping a few weeks and updating twice. Thank you for reading. Have a great week!