Love Triangle - MONSTA X, SEEVNTEEN, AND OC (R.2)

Random K-Pop Imagines

This is my second request! I'm not so busy these days. So, if you want, send a request if interested!

Requested by: reginadjww

Characters: Minhyuk (MONSTA X) and Mingyu (SEVENTEEN)

—-—

Regina's POV

"Yah, Minhyuk. Stop staring at me."

"Waeyo?"

I looked over and saw he tilted his head, making these puppy eyes.

"It's not a crime or anything, but I'm trying to focus. College exams are in four weeks and I'm trying to write as much notes down as I possibly can."

I pouted, wah, I sound like a nerd. Who even takes notes?

"Okay then, but can we hold hands? Please, agi (baby)."

I nodded in agreement and we linked our hands underneath the desk.

Minhyuk rubbed his thumb softly on my hand. I don't know how he does it, but it's so relaxing. Like a stress reliever.

Haha, it sounds silly but I'm so thankful he entered my life.

As the top student in the class of 2016, being a senior is stressful. A whole new life ahead. Got to do good on these exams, no matter how hard it may occur. He'll be by my side.

Minhyuk was paying attention, but not giving a care to let the information sink in. Cute.

-

Sooner or later lunch time had come.

Minhyuk and I planned to get lunch at a place near the college. It had bubble tea and was a fusion restaurant, that mainly is famous for their tonkatsu (pork cutlet).

Walking hand-in-hand.

Minhyuk left my side to go order for us, as I find a seat.

This place had outdoor tables, I mean a whole bunch. I found a shady place near some trees. Placed my books on the table and let my eyes roam my surroundings.

Other kids from the college and busy workers who came for a quick drink of bubble tea.

I saw a group of four, three tables away. They seemed to be glancing over by me and whispering.

Omg, please don't judge people on their appearance. Especially me. I will mess you up. Whoops, inner gangsta came out.

I just looked away and started to fix my outfit.

One kid was getting up and started to walk towards me until Minhyuk came to the rescue.

I breath out a sigh, great timing.

"Are you still stressed?"

He placed the food down and look concerned. I shook my head, "No, I'm fine. Lets eat!"

He nodded and sat right next to me.

Those kids eventually left. Whew, so close.

-

After we filled our bellies with a low budget lunch, we headed right back to the college with 19 minutes to spare.

"MINGYU-AH. WELCOME BACK. REMEMBER ME? ITS YOUR GIRLFRIEND. COME AND GIVE ME A HUG."

"YOU?! HIS GIRLFIREND?! HAHA, STOP JOKING. IM HIS ONE AND ONLY. MINGYU x YAERIN. FOREVER."

"YOU GUYS MUST BE KIDDING ME. OMG. CAN YOU NOT. WONWOO WON'T LIKE THIS. MEANIE SAILS."

"WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WITH YOUR LIVES. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD. HE'S MINE."

Why are these girls so obsessed? Man, who is this Mingyu guy?

"I feel bad for that Mingyu guy. Remember him? You fell for that kid when he showed the many things he could do at that talent show?"

"Only bits, I guess. Haha. Certainly don't remember him now."

"I know why."

"Oh, really now?"

"It's because I've been on your mind 24/7."

He gave me a derpy face and rose his eyebrows. I nudged his shoulder, this boy. I shook my head.

We've been looking for a way to get in. The doors were blocked because there were so many girls in the way. I mean can you not? Focus on your studies kiddos.

Minhyuk dragged me through the crowd and eventually got me inside. Which was crowded as well.

He walked me to my next class and we kissed each other goodbye. He ran to his next class. Unfortunately, for this time period we're in different classes.

I was about to walk in until this tall kid hovers over me with his elbows 2 inches from my eyes. Are you trying to make me go cross-eyed? BOI.

"Noona! Look at my elbow. These girls are attacking me and I fell and I'm hurt. See? Can you kiss it? See? The crowd of girls push a lot. As you can see they look like bulls. Lets go to the nurse's office. Now."

I pushed his elbow away and shook my head.

"It's fine—"

He suddenly grabbed my arm and ran. Why are you making me involved with your problems?

"Those girls are in the mode of very angry and obsessive bulls. We're going to the nurse's office because I'm hurt."

I rolled my eyes and went with him. I wouldn't want to be left behind being trampled by those Bulls.

His grip was gentle, but uncomfortable. We rushed in the office and he locked the door before us.

I could see no one was in here. Just plain sunlight.

"Um. Could you let go?"

Not even saying anything, he just let go and laid on the bed, provided for sick and injured students. Not fakers.

"You said you were hurt? On your elbow?" I asked him, but he didn't seem to respond.
Okay then, that's the only time I will be showing my kindness to a stranger.

He had his eyes closed and his arms spread out on the bed.

"Noona, don't you remember me?"

I looked at him with an arched eyebrow.

"Well apparently not. I mean you look familar."

He opened one eye and sat up.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Shouldn't you be blushing Regina? My presence should make you want to turn on the air conditioner."

He knows my name? Now that's something to be worrying over. BOI.

How dare you make me leave my class four minutes before it starts? I am not going to be late.

I got up and reached for the doorknob.

"Wait. Don't leave."

I rolled my eyes. This kid. Go get one of your girlfriend to stay with you and your boo boo.

"You don't remember me at all?"

I didn't even have to think. "Nope." Ending the word with the pop of the 'p'.

How could I? I have better things to be remembering like formulas and important tips.

"First of all, my name is the Great Kim Mingyu. Second of all you should be blushing and wishing you could sleep next to me. Third—"

"Stop. First of all you should know; I don't care, not a single bit. Second of all don't even try. Third, I know you. I just choose to not care. So. Bye."

I left without another word. Unlocking the door and rushing to my class.

Once I unlocked the door, I could feel the presence behind me that he was offended. Sorry not sorry.


I rushed to my class, that I believe is start in a minute. Dang you Mingyu.

I arrived in time. The professor was just steps behind. Whew, another safe event.

"Did you guys eat well? Haha, well you better be focused now. I have a lot to say children." This professor just talks to much.

I looked determined as ever, with my pen and pre-ripped notebook paper. Highlighters on the side as well.

In the very first 10 minutes I wrote some few notes down, but I couldn't get him out of my head.

Mingyu. How did he know my name and how dare he take interest in me when there are others girls showing their thirst live. I mean, they need some holy water. Cuz(cousin) Jisoo where you at? Why is he in the junior class anyways. I'm only a month older.

Anyways, this things is just confusing. I need Minhyuk, and his comforting touches.

I just have to survive this for a while and I can see him in the next class. Fighting!

-

Wow, time flew by quickly man. I'm already walking out. Minhyuk had to quickly stop at his locker. He told me to wait outside for him.

"Hey! Taken bestie, who's the lucky guy?"

I felt a sudden touch of skinship. Same feeling of gentle, but uncomfortable. Not Minhyuk.

I turned around and removed his/her arm from my shoulders.

Mingyu. When will this guy stop?

"Did my attitude and words not stop you from taking to me? What do you want?"

"I just asked a simple question, chill. Who's the lucky guy?"

I looked away from his face and peeked to the side. I saw Minhyuk running towards me.

I slightly pushed Mingyu out of my way and walked towards Minhyuk.

"Ah, Mingyu. You're actually back?"

"Yea, man."

They did this handshake that was simple and short. I could feel some tense atmosphere.

"In case you haven't caught on yet, Minglow. Its him."

He nodded and ruffled my hair, "I'll be going now. Annyeong sunbae-nims."

He winked at me before he bowed down and continued his path. What a weird kid. Or chingu, same age but there's just something missing.

"He doesn't have to bow, he's just a month younger."

"Or wink." Minhyuk muttered. He continued on in a more hearable voice, "It's fine. Let's go home now."

He wrapped an arm around my waist and we carried on walking to our apartment.

-

It was around 5:50pm and since Minhyuk suggested a free (from stress) day, we are both dressing up for a dinner date!

Going out, having no thoughts whatsoever about the exams.

Let's get fancy.

/bing~/

Spam?

Minhyuk's taking a shower, so it can't be one of his compliments. Like 'looking at you smile brightens my day' or 'you don't have to dress up and do make up, be natural because that who you are and who I like'. 

I walk over to my phone and check the notification.

[Unknown Number]
|Hey, Noona. I have a question.|

I've only heard one person call me that and it rings from today. Mingyu? How?

|Um, answer mines first. Who are you and how did you get my number?|

/bing~/

|Haha, well first of all that two questions. Next, the Great Kim Mingyu up in here!|

It's like he's having a party of his own. Tch. Probably too excited.

|Bye. Blocking. Don't even need to know how you got my number. Officially good bye. Minglow.|

|Aww. Noona, or CHINGU. Don't be like this!~|

/muted & blocked/

I sighed, man this kid is annoying. Or— It's just weird he's a month younger.

"You've been sighing a lot these days." Minhyuk had just finished his shower and he came out with a towel wrapped around his armpits like a girl. But wiping his hair ily. Best combo. Get you a man that can do both.~

"I just blocked Mingyu. I don't even know how he got my number."

I was walking towards the bathroom as it was my turn.

"Now that's creepy. Don't worry now. I'll make sure today will go smoothly."

Minhyuk's POV

Mingyu, seriously. All the questions I can ask right now towards that kid. Pissing me off the first day he comes back.

—-—

Regina wore a simple outfit. Nothing that changed her beauty except for make her prettier. Me in a simple boyfriend type outfit as well. Simple Couple!

Planning out a walk on the beach and then dinner in a near restuarant. Perfect!

"You ready Regina?"

"Let me get my converses. No matching?"

"I forgot to buy new ones, remember your nephew thought it was a good idea to put my shoe in a grill on a BQQ day?We'll buy matching ones later."

In graceful steps, I was met with my one and only. "Promise?" I nodded, we linked our pinkies and stamped it with our thumbs.

—-—

"Oh! Regina! I didn't know you were going to the beach, this must be fate."

I was in a gift shop, while Regina had to use the restroom. Is that Mingyu outside?

I slightly walked towards the exit doors and saw Mingyu hugging Regina.

What does he think he's doing?

I stomped over and grabbed Regina's hand.

He knows she is taken, and he knows she's mine and I'm hers.

The hug looked forced and uncomfortable in my eyes.

I pulled her into my arms. I don't know if this is jealously or selfishness. But I've never hugged a girl like Regina with so much love.

Was I heartbroken? I don't know.

"What do you think your doing?"

Mingyu rubbed the nape of his neck. Aren't you a little bit guilty?

"I wanted a welcome back hug. I just came back after 2 years. Eyy. Hyung want a hug?"

I stepped back. "Mingyu. You guys weren't even the bestest of friends 2 years ago. Why now? Do you like her?"

"Minhyuk, let's just go. I don't want to waste my time arguing. Dinner. Just later. Minhyuk—"

She look like she was about to faint. Aish. Why does she have to overwork herself when exams aren't even that near.

Before I carried her on my back, I looked a Mingyu.

"We have to talk later. Just the two of us. If you had a way to get Regina's number then you probably have mine."

I was going to walk away with a Sleepy Regina on my back. But he had to get on my nerve.

"What if I don't want to? I'm fine with how it is now. Seeing you jealous over the little things. Regina's sass and how she has no clue of me and how I feel towards her. Minhyuk, even if Regina's taken, doesn't mean no one else can like her. I just revealed an obvious competition. I'll wait to see if you treat her right."

Wah, does he not know its not just about the love towards each other.

"Mingyu. Seems like you still have a lot to learn. I'll be treating her right, no doubt, because I love her. You seem to only care about changing her feelings. Don't make her more stressed tomorrow. Leave her alone. I care about her health and I wonder everyday if we'll be together still happy and healthy. If you need more advice about how to be more humane in relationships focus in your classes, not other girls."

I didn't even look back.

"Can you tell me if she's okay tomorrow. Trust me, I didn't give her a sleeping pill!"

Seriously this guy knows nothing.

"Find out yourself." I muttered.

Sleeping pill? Seriously? Learn more in your Health class.

—-—

If Regina heard the conversation in her sleep, I'm fine with it. It's her choice. I'll just have to be there for her. Protect her from UNWANTED skinship.

—-—

I placed her in our car. I ordered some kimchi jjigae (stew) and some dumplings.

Even if she was sassy and lively throughout the day. Last night, she stayed up till 2am worrying about if she was going to make her family proud.

I had to rock her back to sleep. Not that she had a mental problem, but she needs comfort now and then.

She has too much stress on her.

Mingyu wouldn't understand. At all.

—-—
After arriving to the Restaurant. I paid and got the prepared bags of food from the place. I could have asked for a  delivery from the apartment but, it's quicker and safer this way.

"Minhyuk?"

I got surprised a bit. Was she awake?

"Yes babe? I got food. Did you have a good rest?"

I could hear her fixing her posture.

"Yea, I guess no more beach views till the weekend? Mm, I smell Kimchi and Mandu~"

"Your favorites. We can come back  tomorrow if you want."

"Maybe. I don't know. Lets just watch movies till we sleep."

I nodded, "Anything for you. I'll try to avoid the bumps and potholes for your rest. It'll be just 15 more minutes."

"Thank you."

"Ey, it's nothing."

"No. Thank you for everything. I love you so much. I-I don't think I can live without you. You've done so much for me. Let's not let obstacles ruin our perfectly bonded relationship. Minhyuk let's be happy and healthy right?"

I could only smile under the moon's starry light under the night sky. Man, Regina. How much will a couple ring cost? Or an engagement ring?

"Right! Happy and healthy, Minhyuk and Regina, forever! SARANGHAE!"

At a red light, Regina leaned over the gear and kissed my cheek. I smiled so bright I could fill in the moon's job for the night.

"Open your mouth, and say "Ahh~"."

"Ahh~"

I hummed in delight, being fed was even better than eating by yourself.

"You know I'm a pretty skilled driver right?"

Regina's POV

"Of course you are! I had a good rest with no interruptions."

"I want more dumplings."

Okay, what a change of mood. He must be hungry anyways.

I got one from the to-go container and held it to his mouth. He ate it and grabbed my wrist.

"Did you have one more in your hand?"

I shook my head.

"Okay then." He linked our hands together. And turned to look at me. "Green light means go."

I saw and it was still a red light.

"And I'm going in for my girlfriend's lips."

~-////////////////-~

IM BACK. I'm so sorry Regina if you didn't ask for drama or fluff. I had some final exams to finish for so I couldn't work on this, but here it is almost after a week.

|bows in five different angles|

I'm sure about my skills. I think I add too many disses and sassiness.

YAS. #1YEARWITHSEVENTEEN

Proud Carat right here~

Anyways, thank you for reading. Comment if so, you want to share anything. And I hope you enjoyed it?