Jackson Wang - GOT7 (I.2)

Random K-Pop Imagines

"Where should we go today?"
"Why do you always ask that? Just go practice."
"I'm being serious babe. I'm off today."
"Wait... are you serious?"
"Yes, I'm using this time off for you. Lets go on a date."

"No fancy dinner. Somewhere fun!"
"Lotte World?"
"A bit crowded, but it'll do. Are you not worried about being exposed in public?"
"I won't make myself look silly, no disguises. It's a Monday, I doubt there's anyone there."

Oh, this boy doesn't have any worries. But I do, I mean I don't mind him coming home late.

I just hope our relationship doesn't have any affect on GOT7. I don't want it to end like the ones on fan fiction.

Jackson's a charmer. Even if ahjumma's see him they'll love his manners.

We both got into the car all dressed for our evening date. And moments later I knew I was right.

"Young man. I've seen you on TV before! My daughter loves you!"
"Do you want me to sign something?"
"Actually, I'll call my daughter to come. Can you please wait. Here's some food."

"Jackson, come on. What about our date." I said.
"She's just a nice old lady, she even gave us free food. It won't take long." He replied, my hair.

Ugh, am I jealous of a 60 year-old. Not to be rude though but-

"JINJA OMMA!!!!! JACKSON FROM GOT7!!!"

WOW. My ears are going to bleed. I looked up at Jackson and he was surprised as well.

"Did you hear that fan. Lets ditch Jackson."
"It's okay. She's a fan and I have to make them happy so she doesn't move on to another group. I care for them."

"I need to go to the bathroom. Don't blame me if she brings the rest of her friends. I have a headache."

"If you don't come out in 30 minutes I'm going in there." Jackson said with a smile.
"Whatever. I won't take long." I said as I dryly laughed.

As soon as I entered I went straight to the toilet. Why. All these thoughts went through my mind.

I was about to cry.

"Areum! Are you in there?"

That was Jackson's voice. I quickly got out of the stalls. That boy better not be crazy enough to come in here.

"What's wrong?"
"I don't blame you on anything. You were right. She brought her fans. And they were wild crazy. I managed to chase them away. I'm sorry for not listening to you."

"It's okay. But when we get home we have things to do. Important things that need to be done before we go out in public."
"Ooh. What is it? Is this what I'm really getting. Are we thinking the same thing."

"No, you ert. Nothing related to what your thinking."
"Are you sure it starts with a "s" then a-"

"Stop. Lets enjoy our day. You and your dirty mind need a rest."
"Fine. You know a lot of things start with an "s". Give me a hint."

"It starts with a "r". Ooh. Churros! Can we get one?" I said as I ran to the stall. Jackson was just dumbfounded. Lol.

"Rawrr?" Jackson said as he caught up. What a silly boy.
"You'll find out later. After our churros let's go on the Viking!"
"Okay. Here's our churro. I get first bite."

"No fair I was here first."
"But you didn't buy it sweetheart."
"Ugh. Well, is it good?" I questioned all he did was run away from me. Hmph.

We did eventually get to ride all the ones we always wanted. And get out bellies full. Man, the food court had so many options.

Anyway, our day just ended like that.

"I'm glad we got to spend our day with each other." Jackson said as he kissed the top of my head.
"Me, too. Lets just hope we aren't the next topic on the media. What if those girls followed us around?" I asked.

Nobody should fall for who any is on the ouside.

"I doubt it. Wait are we doing reflexes?"
"Nope, wait till we get home."

We arrived at around 8:45pm. Still got time to be in control.

We both got changed into our sleeping garments and sat on the couch.

"Just wait a bit, I'll be right back." I said as I ran to get my laptop.
"Okay. I'll be searching up "r" words on Urban Dictionary." He replied.

I rushed over with the laptop and he had a shocked face. Why Urban Dictionary?

"WE ARE SETTING UP RULES. WHEN WE GO OUT IN PUBLIC. RULES!!! You know, the word that starts with a "r"? Rules."

"OHH! I guess I can forget that word, and it's meaning." He said as he put his phone down cringing.

"Rule #1: I will add up an hour of how many hours you will make free for me. Whenever a fan girl (or in today's case their parents as well) recognizes you."

"That's not fair. I've been everywhere. Fine I got one. Rule #2: Whenever you see each other's friend no skinship." Jackson said.

"Are you jealous of my handshake with Mark? And Bambam." I questioned. He always seemed fine, when he takes me to their practice room or dorm.

"Rule #3: Don't force each other to fit each other's ideal type. I'm a bit tan and I workout. Just not MMA style. " I said. GaYeon was always his ideal type.

"I ain't shaving my legs though." He said protecting his legs.

"I won't ever force you to shave your legs. But facial. Mm. No beards with a man bun when we go to America. It was recently a trend." I said in defense. I can't deal with American girls. Drama especially.

After a few more rules. We were set.

"What about a punishment?" He asked.
"Uhh. Chores?" I suggested.
"No, something we should do out in the public." He said thinking.

"We walk around in a couple onesie? I'll be a panda!" I'm childish.

"How about every rule we break we have to kiss in public!" He suggested.
"But, we've never really kissed before how-"

I was cut off by my one and only boyfriend.

When he first kissed me it was gentle. But them I kissed him back. And we were just making out the next second.

First we had to breath. When we let go, he smirk turned into a smile and I hugged him.

"You know I wouldn't mind doing that in public." I said.

"I love you." Jackson said.
"I love you too. Don't ever let me go."
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, thank you for reading another chapter of this imagines. But I'm starting to turn this into Random Scenarios that will never happen.

Anyways I hope I didn't crush your dreams. The new year is just around the corner, and I hope it'll be better than this year.

Enjoy your day! And Happy New Year's EVE.